RemedySpot.com

Re: New to the Group!/Illinois location/to

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I know how you feel. You are trying to trust your gut instinct and at the same time listen to the professionals who you want to trust. And then sometimes you get two or three completely different suggestions. UGH! No one ever told us parenting could be this tough, huh? Good luck again. Angie - mom to Alayna (banded now for 3 days and handling it pretty well)Mitchandjim@... wrote: Hey Angie, I've driven through that area on the way home from vacation a couple times! I will definately let everyone

know how the evaluation goes. I am keeping an open mind, but I would be going against the advice of the chiropractor and the osteopath on this one if we decided to band. They both say it doesnt treat s underlying condition..just the symptoms. But my thought is...ok...you two fix the underlying problem, while I'm going to look into what I can do to help fix his head in a timelier manner. Hmmm... :-) **************Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape. http://body.aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?NCID=aolcmp00300000002489

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.