RemedySpot.com

Peggy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Peggy,

How are you and feeling tonight? I am sorry that you feel so lousy. I woke up this morning with a burning urinary type infection. I spoke to the PCP and I have 3 days of a sulfa drug. I feel O.K> except for the fever blister that won't go away. That is where all my pain is. I think my body is messed up and is trying to re-adjust after the Levaquin & Z-Pack that I took. Every time I go for my appointment at Siskin with the Rehab doctor, Ialways get sick. I am going to have to quit going there. There were very few patients when I was there.

is getting over her depression but now she just wants to be lazy.

Take good care, Peggy! Tell to go to one end of the house and you go to the other end of the house. Stay away from him!

Love & Toodles!

Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl

• 3 weeks later...

Just rest and breathe Miss Peggy! When you speak to your sister tell her I'm praying for her. Love you!

Beth in North Carolina

Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 Dermatomyositis 11/08

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Sunday, January 4, 2009 9:07:43 PMSubject: Re: Peggy Beth, I wanted to spend more time running around the WORLD but I was pretty pooped and ready to come on back. My

nephew did pass and I have been on the phone so much with my sister. She said I couldn't come cause she is sick, the youngest son had the wacky blood thing.. So we are staying put. I am just trying to rest and breathe. lol

I'll talk to you and Leanne tomorrow. Much love to all.

Love & Prayers, Peggy

Florida, IPF/UIP 2004

"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet,

when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."

Peggy,

Wow that was fast!! I didn't expect you home for a couple of days yet. I'm glad you're home safely and glad those tear ducts got a good cleaning out. We all need it now and then right?

Love you!

Beth in North Carolina

Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 Dermatomyositis 11/08

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Sunday, January 4, 2009 8:28:04 PMSubject: Re: GwynneHello Gwynne, and I got back from our trip this evening around 6:30 PM. I have been reading posts since we got home (had dinner). I had to reply to this wonderful encouraging

post. I just wanted to tell you how much you mean to me and what an inspiration you are.

Today in the car and I were just talking about the plans we had about buying a nice motor home after he retired and just traveled around and try to go to every State.. All of a sudden I nearly had an anxiety attach, tears start pumping.. I don't know where that all came from so quickly but when I read this post it touched that spot I don't allow myself to or stay in for long. You are just incredible the way you just DO IT.. I think the compassion you show for all of us shows so clearly

• 4 weeks later...

Not that you're counting or anything.

>

> 41 Days

>

>

> Love & Prayers, Peggy

> Florida, IPF/UIP 2004

>

> " I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet,

> when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly. "

>

>

> 

>

OH YES I AM COUNTING>>>>>>>>>>>>  Jane is too..  ;D Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."  Not that you're counting or anything.>> 41 Days>>> Love & Prayers, Peggy> Florida, IPF/UIP 2004>> "I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet,> when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.">>> >