RemedySpot.com

Re: Sher

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Barbara...I sent pictures to your yahoo.com mail. They didn't go through either????

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Sher

I can't find the album with your crochet work. What's it called?B

Barbara McD

IPF, Sept 08

Beautiful Western NC

Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

B... I just had a thought. Maybe my pics went into your delete box...?

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Sher

Barbara McD

IPF, Sept 08

Beautiful Western NC

Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Sher: I've checked the "Spam" file and they are not in there. Can you try to send them to another email I have? bamny7@... Maybe that'll work. I do not know what is causing this, but it has happened before. And it's a bummer!Sher Bauman wrote: B... I just had a thought. Maybe my pics went into your delete

box...? MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there! Sher I can't find the album with your crochet work. What's it called?B Barbara McD IPF, Sept 08 Beautiful Western NC Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not

give up. Galatians 6:9 Barbara McDIPF, Sept 08Beautiful

Western NC Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

OK B. Pictures on the way. How do you read your posts...from the web or your private inbox? Maybe that makes a difference.

It's especially strange that you couldn't see the pics posted to the board. You can see my emails.

Sher

Barbara McD

IPF, Sept 08

Beautiful Western NC

Barbara McD

IPF, Sept 08

Beautiful Western NC

Sher: I got the pics on my Bellsouth account! You have been blessed with a great talent! The posts all come in as any email would, to my private mailbox. I never did see the email containing the pics, only an email from someone commenting on them. This is not the first time it's happened--sometimes happens with posts from non-IPF forum people too. Must be something to do with security scanning, but I can't figure out what. BSher Bauman wrote: OK B. Pictures on the way. How do you read your posts...from the web or your private inbox? Maybe that makes a difference. It's especially strange that you couldn't see the pics posted to the board. You can see my emails. MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there! Sher I can't find the album with your crochet work. What's it called?B Barbara McD IPF, Sept 08 Beautiful Western NC Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians

6:9 Barbara McD IPF, Sept 08 Beautiful Western NC Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9 Barbara McDIPF, Sept 08Beautiful Western NC Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

I know. All of a sudden Pink Joyce and Leanne are going into my spam box so I check it every day. Have no idea why...

Sher

Barbara McD

IPF, Sept 08

Beautiful Western NC

Barbara McD

IPF, Sept 08

Beautiful Western NC

Barbara McD

IPF, Sept 08

Beautiful Western NC

Sher

My spam box is weird too. Sometimes there are one or two posts in there and they are from people who aren't supposed to be in there. In fact no one is supposed to be in there.

so i just check it when i see it and read the posts that way.

Pink Joyce IPF 3/06 Pennsylvania

Donate Life

B. It's under my name, Sher Bauman. Down toward the bottom of the first page...

Sher

Barbara McD

IPF, Sept 08

Beautiful Western NC

Barbara McD

IPF, Sept 08

Beautiful Western NC

Barbara McD

IPF, Sept 08

Beautiful Western NC