RemedySpot.com

Re: barb's paintings

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thank you, Joyce! Something to do in my old age ;-) B Joyce wrote: Barbarayour paintings are beautifulthanks for sharing themBarbara McDIPF, Sept 08Beautiful Western NC Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Thank you, Joyce! Something to do in my old age ;-) B Joyce wrote: Barbarayour paintings are beautifulthanks for sharing themBarbara McDIPF, Sept 08Beautiful Western NC Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Barbara ... your pictures ARE beautiful. I saw them yesterday and forgot to write you.

Are they oils or acrylic?

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Thank you, Joyce! Something to do in my old age ;-)

B

Joyce <pinkrockybeach (AT) yahoo (DOT) com> wrote:

Barbarayour paintings are beautifulthanks for sharing them

Barbara McD

IPF, Sept 08

Beautiful Western NC

Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Barbara ... your pictures ARE beautiful. I saw them yesterday and forgot to write you.

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

B

Barbara McD

IPF, Sept 08

Beautiful Western NC

Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

B

Barbara McD

IPF, Sept 08

Beautiful Western NC

Thank you Sher. I work in acrylics - they are just so easy to work with, especially for someone like me who rarely gets it right the first time, and needs to re-paint things. With oils, I'd need to wait until they dried; that would really make me crazy! Actually, I just started painting after I "retired" seven years ago, and it's been on and off since. I haven't picked up a brush for a good six months! That's about to change, as I am ending my part-time job (again) next week, and should have time to paint. Now.....all I need is motivation! BSher Bauman wrote: Barbara ... your pictures ARE beautiful. I saw them yesterday and forgot to write you. Are they oils or acrylic? MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there! Re: barb's paintings Thank you, Joyce! Something to do in my old age ;-) B Joyce <pinkrockybeach (AT) yahoo (DOT) com> wrote: Barbarayour paintings are beautifulthanks for sharing them Barbara McD IPF, Sept 08 Beautiful Western NC Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9 Barbara McDIPF, Sept 08Beautiful Western NC Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Thank you Sher. I work in acrylics - they are just so easy to work with, especially for someone like me who rarely gets it right the first time, and needs to re-paint things. With oils, I'd need to wait until they dried; that would really make me crazy! Actually, I just started painting after I "retired" seven years ago, and it's been on and off since. I haven't picked up a brush for a good six months! That's about to change, as I am ending my part-time job (again) next week, and should have time to paint. Now.....all I need is motivation! BSher Bauman wrote: Barbara ... your pictures ARE beautiful. I saw them yesterday and forgot to write you. Are they oils or acrylic? MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there! Re: barb's paintings Thank you, Joyce! Something to do in my old age ;-) B Joyce <pinkrockybeach (AT) yahoo (DOT) com> wrote: Barbarayour paintings are beautifulthanks for sharing them Barbara McD IPF, Sept 08 Beautiful Western NC Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9 Barbara McDIPF, Sept 08Beautiful Western NC Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

B...I used to paint too but I liked oils. Gave me time to make ~corrections~. I'll have to send pictures of my painting too so you can see mine.

I've thought about painting again but I'd have to start from scratch w/supplies. Don't think so at this stage of life.

I'm into crocheting toys for kids and will do a few more until my hands just won't work anymore...and I'm fairly close to that. Did you see the pictures in my album of the toys I've crocheted for grandkids? Lots of fun.

B

Barbara McD

IPF, Sept 08

Beautiful Western NC

Barbara McD

IPF, Sept 08

Beautiful Western NC

B...I used to paint too but I liked oils. Gave me time to make ~corrections~. I'll have to send pictures of my painting too so you can see mine.

I've thought about painting again but I'd have to start from scratch w/supplies. Don't think so at this stage of life.

I'm into crocheting toys for kids and will do a few more until my hands just won't work anymore...and I'm fairly close to that. Did you see the pictures in my album of the toys I've crocheted for grandkids? Lots of fun.

B

Barbara McD

IPF, Sept 08

Beautiful Western NC

Barbara McD

IPF, Sept 08

Beautiful Western NC

I didn't get any pictures of your paintings!!! Auggghhh!!! Sometimes, I read a reference on this site to something that was posted, but that I never saw. Maybe you could email them to me directly at bamny@.... Thanks. Now I'm gonna go look at your crochet work. Sher Bauman wrote: B...I used to paint too but I liked oils. Gave me time to make ~corrections~. I'll

have to send pictures of my painting too so you can see mine. I've thought about painting again but I'd have to start from scratch w/supplies. Don't think so at this stage of life. I'm into crocheting toys for kids and will do a few more until my hands just won't work anymore...and I'm fairly close to that. Did you see the pictures in my album of the toys I've crocheted for grandkids? Lots of fun. MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there! Re: barb's paintings Thank you, Joyce! Something to do in my old age ;-) B Joyce <pinkrockybeach (AT) yahoo (DOT) com> wrote: Barbarayour paintings are beautifulthanks for sharing them Barbara McD IPF, Sept 08 Beautiful Western NC Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9 Barbara McD IPF, Sept 08 Beautiful Western NC Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9 Barbara McDIPF, Sept 08Beautiful Western NC Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

I didn't get any pictures of your paintings!!! Auggghhh!!! Sometimes, I read a reference on this site to something that was posted, but that I never saw. Maybe you could email them to me directly at bamny@.... Thanks. Now I'm gonna go look at your crochet work. Sher Bauman wrote: B...I used to paint too but I liked oils. Gave me time to make ~corrections~. I'll

have to send pictures of my painting too so you can see mine. I've thought about painting again but I'd have to start from scratch w/supplies. Don't think so at this stage of life. I'm into crocheting toys for kids and will do a few more until my hands just won't work anymore...and I'm fairly close to that. Did you see the pictures in my album of the toys I've crocheted for grandkids? Lots of fun. MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there! Re: barb's paintings Thank you, Joyce! Something to do in my old age ;-) B Joyce <pinkrockybeach (AT) yahoo (DOT) com> wrote: Barbarayour paintings are beautifulthanks for sharing them Barbara McD IPF, Sept 08 Beautiful Western NC Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9 Barbara McD IPF, Sept 08 Beautiful Western NC Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9 Barbara McDIPF, Sept 08Beautiful Western NC Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

OK B...sent my paintings to your yahoo. address.

B

Barbara McD

IPF, Sept 08

Beautiful Western NC

Barbara McD

IPF, Sept 08

Beautiful Western NC

Barbara McD

IPF, Sept 08

Beautiful Western NC

Barb and Sher, Wow what a talent you both

have!

I'm a potter..my carousel horse head

is in my album.

I never was any good at painting ( it's 2 D and I need 3 D)I tried but

didn't ever like the results

My mom paints in water colors and also uses pastels. They were never

dirty enough for me!!

The artist bent got inherited but the means of expression is just

different.

Thanks to you both for sharing.

Z fibriotic NSIP/05

Z 64,

fibriotic NSIP/o5/PA

And “mild”

PH/10/07 and Reynaud’s too!!

No, NSIP was not

self-inflicted…I never smoked!

Potter,

reader,carousel lover and MomMom to

Darah

and Sara

“I’m gonna

be iron like a lion in Zion” Bob Marley

Vinca

Minor-periwinkle is my flower

Sher Bauman wrote:

OK B...sent my paintings to your

yahoo. address.

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR.

Nasturtiums

Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

-----

Original Message -----

Barbara McD

To:

Breathe-Support

Sent:

Saturday, December 20, 2008 3:00 PM

Subject:

I didn't get any pictures of your paintings!!! Auggghhh!!!

Sometimes, I read a reference on this site to something that was

posted, but that I never saw. Maybe you could email them to me

directly at bamny (AT) yahoo (DOT) com.

Thanks. Now I'm gonna go look at your crochet work.

Sher Bauman <bofus (AT) wbcable (DOT) net>

wrote:

B...I used to paint too but I

liked oils. Gave me time to make ~corrections~. I'll have to send

pictures of my painting too so you can see mine.

I've thought about painting

again but I'd have to start from scratch w/supplies. Don't think so at

this stage of life.

I'm into crocheting toys for

kids and will do a few more until my hands just won't work

anymore...and I'm fairly close to that. Did you see the pictures in my

album of the toys I've crocheted for grandkids? Lots of fun.

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06,

OR.

Nasturtiums

-----

Original Message -----

Barbara McD

To:

Breathe-Support

Sent:

Saturday, December 20, 2008 9:14 AM

Subject:

Thank you Sher. I work in acrylics - they are just so

easy to work with, especially for someone like me who rarely gets it

right the first time, and needs to re-paint things. With oils, I'd

need to wait until they dried; that would really make me crazy!

Actually, I just started painting after I "retired" seven years ago,

and it's been on and off since. I haven't picked up a brush for a good

six months! That's about to change, as I am ending my part-time job

(again) next week, and should have time to paint. Now.....all I need

is motivation!

B

Sher Bauman <bofus (AT) wbcable (DOT) net> wrote:

Barbara ... your pictures

ARE beautiful. I saw them yesterday and forgot to write you.

OR.

Nasturtiums

-----

Original Message -----

Barbara McD

To:

Breathe-Support

Sent:

Friday, December 19, 2008 12:20 PM

Subject:

B

Joyce <pinkrockybeach (AT) yahoo (DOT) com>

wrote:

Barbara

your paintings are beautiful

thanks for sharing them

Barbara McD

IPF, Sept 08

Beautiful

Western NC

Let

us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap

a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Barbara McD

IPF, Sept 08

Beautiful

Western NC

Let us

not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a

harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Barbara McD

IPF, Sept 08

Beautiful Western NC

Let us not

become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a

No virus found in this incoming message.

Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com Version: 8.0.176 / Virus Database: 270.9.19/1857 - Release Date: 12/19/2008 10:09 AM

Barb and Sher, Wow what a talent you both

have!

I'm a potter..my carousel horse head

is in my album.

I never was any good at painting ( it's 2 D and I need 3 D)I tried but

didn't ever like the results

My mom paints in water colors and also uses pastels. They were never

dirty enough for me!!

The artist bent got inherited but the means of expression is just

different.

Thanks to you both for sharing.

Z fibriotic NSIP/05

Z 64,

fibriotic NSIP/o5/PA

And “mild”

PH/10/07 and Reynaud’s too!!

No, NSIP was not

self-inflicted…I never smoked!

Potter,

reader,carousel lover and MomMom to

Darah

and Sara

“I’m gonna

be iron like a lion in Zion” Bob Marley

Vinca

Minor-periwinkle is my flower

Sher Bauman wrote:

OK B...sent my paintings to your

yahoo. address.

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR.

Nasturtiums

-----

Original Message -----

Barbara McD

To:

Breathe-Support

Sent:

Saturday, December 20, 2008 3:00 PM

Subject:

I didn't get any pictures of your paintings!!! Auggghhh!!!

Sometimes, I read a reference on this site to something that was

posted, but that I never saw. Maybe you could email them to me

directly at bamny (AT) yahoo (DOT) com.

Thanks. Now I'm gonna go look at your crochet work.

Sher Bauman <bofus (AT) wbcable (DOT) net>

wrote:

B...I used to paint too but I

liked oils. Gave me time to make ~corrections~. I'll have to send

pictures of my painting too so you can see mine.

I've thought about painting

again but I'd have to start from scratch w/supplies. Don't think so at

this stage of life.

I'm into crocheting toys for

kids and will do a few more until my hands just won't work

anymore...and I'm fairly close to that. Did you see the pictures in my

album of the toys I've crocheted for grandkids? Lots of fun.

OR.

Nasturtiums

-----

Original Message -----

Barbara McD

To:

Breathe-Support

Sent:

Saturday, December 20, 2008 9:14 AM

Subject:

Thank you Sher. I work in acrylics - they are just so

easy to work with, especially for someone like me who rarely gets it

right the first time, and needs to re-paint things. With oils, I'd

need to wait until they dried; that would really make me crazy!

Actually, I just started painting after I "retired" seven years ago,

and it's been on and off since. I haven't picked up a brush for a good

six months! That's about to change, as I am ending my part-time job

(again) next week, and should have time to paint. Now.....all I need

is motivation!

B

Sher Bauman <bofus (AT) wbcable (DOT) net> wrote:

Barbara ... your pictures

ARE beautiful. I saw them yesterday and forgot to write you.

OR.

Nasturtiums

-----

Original Message -----

Barbara McD

To:

Breathe-Support

Sent:

Friday, December 19, 2008 12:20 PM

Subject:

B

Joyce <pinkrockybeach (AT) yahoo (DOT) com>

wrote:

Barbara

your paintings are beautiful

thanks for sharing them

Barbara McD

IPF, Sept 08

Beautiful

Western NC

Let

us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap

a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Barbara McD

IPF, Sept 08

Beautiful

Western NC

Let us

not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a

Barbara McD

IPF, Sept 08

Beautiful Western NC

Let us not

become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a

Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com Version: 8.0.176 / Virus Database: 270.9.19/1857 - Release Date: 12/19/2008 10:09 AM

... you are talented too. I saw you horse when you first posted it and I've seen it other times when I look at pics. of the grdkids. Beautiful and lots of hard work!

So much of what I did is behind me now. Even trying to finish up the toys for the kids has my arthritic fingers and thumbs swollen like sausages. I have 3 legs and part of the 4th to finish. I don't know if I can before Christmas.

B

Barbara McD

IPF, Sept 08

Beautiful Western NC

Barbara McD

IPF, Sept 08

Beautiful Western NC

Barbara McD

IPF, Sept 08

Beautiful Western NC

: Floyd is a handsome devil! Good job.Are yo still potting? B Zion wrote: Barb and Sher, Wow what a talent you both have!I'm a potter..my carousel horse head is in my album.I never was any good at painting ( it's 2 D and I need 3 D)I tried but didn't ever like the resultsMy mom paints in water colors and also uses pastels. They were never dirty enough for me!!The artist

bent got inherited but the means of expression is just different.Thanks to you both for sharing. Z 64, fibriotic NSIP/o5/PA And “mild” PH/10/07 and Reynaud’s too!! No, NSIP was not self-inflicted…I never smoked! Potter, reader,carousel lover and MomMom to Darah and Sara “I’m gonna be iron like a lion in Zion” Bob Marley Vinca Minor-periwinkle is my flower <!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> <!--[endif]--> <!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> <!--[endif]-->Sher Bauman wrote: OK B...sent my paintings to your yahoo. address. MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there! Re: barb's paintings Thank you, Joyce! Something to do in my old age ;-) B Joyce <pinkrockybeach (AT) yahoo (DOT) com> wrote: Barbarayour paintings are beautifulthanks for sharing them Barbara McD IPF, Sept 08 Beautiful Western NC Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9 Barbara McD IPF, Sept 08 Beautiful Western NC Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9 Barbara McD IPF, Sept 08 Beautiful Western NC Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9 No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com Version: 8.0.176 / Virus Database: 270.9.19/1857 - Release Date: 12/19/2008 10:09 AM Barbara McDIPF, Sept 08Beautiful Western NC Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9