RemedySpot.com

TO SCOTT

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hey , if you're lurking around...you would be so surprised to see the PNW right now. We have had an Artic Blast hit us and it's not over yet. 6-8 in of snow, then freezing rain. Vancouver as well. I know others have waaaay more snow but it's unusual for us here.

No school for the past week, cancellations of most activities. People here panic when there is more than an inch!

I-84 is closed from Troutdale to Hood River. Many city streets throughout Ptld are closed.

Here in our little Canby we have snow 6-8 in. I've never seen snow like this and I'm a native Oregonian!

More snow expected over the next few days. I can't remember when we've had a white Christmas so this will be ok. Even if we can't get to our daughter's in Aloha.

When I-84 closed down last night I couldn't help but remember you coming down that same road.

Have a wonderful Merry Christmas and I hope you are doing ok health wise.

Give that precious dog a pat on the head from me!

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!