RemedySpot.com

Re: hello to all my friends

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Tina,

Welcome back!! I'm so happy to see your post. You've been on my mind alot recently. You've been through the mill girl and then some haven't you? I'm glad you've got Kaleb with you and I'm so sorry that you're having such a hard time with your ex-husband. My son is 23 now but his father and I divorced when he was 9 and I never got any help or support from him either. It is baffling isn't it that the court would consider giving him custody even though he's not willing to pay child support. Go figure. I guess no one said this stuff has to make sense.

I will continue to pray that a good lung match comes along for you. Just keep doing what you're doing. Take it one day at a time and love and enjoy that precious little boy of yours!

Love,

Beth in North Carolina

Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 Dermatomyositis 11/08

"Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas... perhaps... means a little bit more."

Dr. Seuss

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Friday, December 19, 2008 8:11:34 AMSubject: hello to all my friends

Hi Group! I know it's been quite some time since I posted any messages. So much has happened, I do not know where to start. My divorce was final on Monday, December 15, 2008. I have temporary sole custody of my son, Kaleb (he's 6 years old now and in first grade). It was an awful fight to keep him because the Court recognizes that my illness is unpredictable and unstable, which are the two most important aspects in their eyes when deciding custody. I have been told by the Judge that the fact that I am terminally ill is very sad, but that in deciding custody issues it will be to my own detriment. They seem to lean toward giving custody to Kaleb's father, however, I am still fighting and so far I am winning. Kaleb has been with me all of his life (except for 30 days - the month of September - I let him try living with his father). His father thinks my instability is grounds enough to give him custody

and we are definitely at odds over this. Kaleb does not want to live with his father and I know I am better suited to care for him and give him the love and affection he needs. Even when I am sick and having a bad day, my mom is only a phone call away and steps up to help me with Kaleb anytime I need her. To make matters worse, Kaleb's father has not paid any child support since May, 2008. The court has ordered that he pay child support and he then announced that his job had ended as a coal miner in a coal mine in West Virginia. The wage attachment is in place and I should get at least one payment before his last day of work on February 3, 2009. Financially, things hav been extremely tough. When Kaleb returned from his short stay with his father, his father refused to return any of Kaleb's clothing or belongings. I picked him up on September 30, 2008, with only the clothes on his back. No toys, no

bike, no computer, no DVD player, no clothes, no shoes, no winter coat, no boots, absolutely nothing. Since that time I have argued for the return of Kaleb's belongings, however, his father has only returned a few items. Thank goodness for the Salvation Army, the Goodwill and the donations of family members. I had to entirely re-wardrobe Kaleb so that he could go to school. The school donated a pair of tennis shoes to him because I did not have any money to buy him a new pair. I have faced repossession of my vehicle, among other financial crisis, but my faith has never changed. I know that I will pull through this and will be stronger for having done so. The "toys for tots" program has donated a Christmas meal for us and 2 new toys for Kaleb. This child, my adorable son, has never - not even once - complained that he does not have any toys! He has never looked at this situation as formidable. He

sees me cry tears of sorrow for him and he is telling me, "It's o.k., Mommy. I don't mind not having my toys." I thank God every day for giving me such a blessing! Our next door neighbor gave Kaleb 2 used bicycles and he has learned how to ride a 2-wheeler. As for the IPF, I am still on the transplant waiting list at UPMC in Pittsburgh, PA. I have been listed since late June, 2008. My antigen count is very high and it is highly unlikely that a donor match will be found, however, I will never give up hope. My breathing is worse than ever and my oxygen needs have increased substantially during the last six months. I was hospitalized in late September for another bout of pneumonia, and this time it was viral in nature. It did not respond to antibiotics and I was very scared. I pulled through and was released from the hospital after one week. In October, 2008, I had to undergo a series of re-testing at

the transplant center because it had been one year since my pre-transplant evaluation. Of course everything showed what I already knew - I am getting worse. The good news is that I am still eligible for transplant and I continue to keep my phone at my side, just in case. I read the posts about Kerry! How wonderful! We were both listed earlier this year and I am happy to hear about her - it gives me renewed hope. How is Gwynne? The last I participated in group discussions she had had her transplant and recovered quite well. Sher, Bruce, Peggy, Joyce and all of the others I communicated with on a regular basis - I missed you guys. but you were never far from my heart! God bless and love,TinaIPF 04/07 PH 11/07 listed for tx 06/08 Ohio

Thanks, Beth! It's good to hear from you too. I am spending

some time reading some old posts and trying to catch up on as many of

my friends as possible. Christmas will be sad for me this year

because Kaleb leaves tomorrow to go with his father and I will not

see him again until January 3, 2009. My family will be having our

Christmas with him on Sunday, January 4, 2009, and then he returns to

school the next day! He doesn't want to go to his dad's house, but

he knows the court has made the decision that he has to go and he is

handling it so well. His father, on the other hand, is just

unbelieveable! I asked him to change the pickup time (because we

have to meet half-way between Ohio and West Virginia which is a 3

hour drive for me). The court set the time for 6:00 p.m. and I asked

him if we could do it earlier so that I wouldn't have to travel at

night time. But he refused! He goes on to threaten that if I do not

show up on time, he will charge me with contempt! What a jerk! The

weather here is awful too. We have snow and ice today and I have to

make the trip tomorrow. I am hoping it clears up enough to get the

roads in good shape before I have to make the trip. Oh well, this

will all be brought up in court in February when we go back to court

for the final custody hearing. He is making things bad for himself

by being unreasonable and stubborn. The fact that he isn't paying

child support doesn't seem to be a big deal to the court. But I have

to impress upon them how hard it is being a single mother and trying

to live on what Social Security gives me for disability. I can't

even afford to rent my own place for Kaleb and I. My ex was ordered

to pay $750 a month child support because he made almost $100k this

year. I hope they really give him hell when we go back to court!

Anyway....it's nice to hear from you and I'm glad to be back online!

God Bless,

Tina

>

> Tina,

> Welcome back!! I'm so happy to see your post.  You've been on my

mind alot recently.  You've been through the mill girl and then some

haven't you? I'm glad you've got Kaleb with you and I'm so sorry that

you're having such a hard time with your ex-husband.  My son is 23

now but his father and I divorced when he was 9 and I never got any

help or support from him either. It is baffling isn't it that the

court would consider giving him custody even though he's not

willing to pay child support. Go figure. I guess no one said this

stuff has to make sense.

> I will continue to pray that a good lung match comes along for

you. Just keep doing what you're doing. Take it one day at a time and

love and enjoy that precious little boy of yours!

> Love,

>  

> Beth in North Carolina

> Moderator

> Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 Dermatomyositis 11/08

>  

> " Maybe Christmas, " he thought, " doesn't come from a store. Maybe

Christmas... perhaps... means a little bit more. "

> Dr. Seuss

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> From: Tina

> To: Breathe-Support

> Sent: Friday, December 19, 2008 8:11:34 AM

> Subject: hello to all my friends

>

>

> Hi Group! I know it's been quite some time since I posted any

> messages. So much has happened, I do not know where to start. My

> divorce was final on Monday, December 15, 2008. I have temporary

> sole custody of my son, Kaleb (he's 6 years old now and in first

> grade). It was an awful fight to keep him because the Court

> recognizes that my illness is unpredictable and unstable, which are

> the two most important aspects in their eyes when deciding custody.

> I have been told by the Judge that the fact that I am terminally

ill

> is very sad, but that in deciding custody issues it will be to my

own

> detriment. They seem to lean toward giving custody to Kaleb's

> father, however, I am still fighting and so far I am winning. Kaleb

> has been with me all of his life (except for 30 days - the month of

> September - I let him try living with his father). His father

thinks

> my instability is grounds enough to give him custody and we are

> definitely at odds over this. Kaleb does not want to live with his

> father and I know I am better suited to care for him and give him

the

> love and affection he needs. Even when I am sick and having a bad

> day, my mom is only a phone call away and steps up to help me with

> Kaleb anytime I need her. To make matters worse, Kaleb's father has

> not paid any child support since May, 2008. The court has ordered

> that he pay child support and he then announced that his job had

> ended as a coal miner in a coal mine in West Virginia. The wage

> attachment is in place and I should get at least one payment before

> his last day of work on February 3, 2009. Financially, things hav

> been extremely tough. When Kaleb returned from his short stay with

> his father, his father refused to return any of Kaleb's clothing or

> belongings. I picked him up on September 30, 2008, with only the

> clothes on his back. No toys, no bike, no computer, no DVD player,

> no clothes, no shoes, no winter coat, no boots, absolutely nothing.

> Since that time I have argued for the return of Kaleb's belongings,

> however, his father has only returned a few items. Thank goodness

> for the Salvation Army, the Goodwill and the donations of family

> members. I had to entirely re-wardrobe Kaleb so that he could go to

> school. The school donated a pair of tennis shoes to him because I

> did not have any money to buy him a new pair. I have faced

> repossession of my vehicle, among other financial crisis, but my

> faith has never changed. I know that I will pull through this and

> will be stronger for having done so. The " toys for tots " program

has

> donated a Christmas meal for us and 2 new toys for Kaleb. This

> child, my adorable son, has never - not even once - complained that

> he does not have any toys! He has never looked at this situation as

> formidable. He sees me cry tears of sorrow for him and he is

telling

> me, " It's o.k., Mommy. I don't mind not having my toys. " I thank

> God every day for giving me such a blessing! Our next door neighbor

> gave Kaleb 2 used bicycles and he has learned how to ride a 2-

> wheeler.

> As for the IPF, I am still on the transplant waiting list at UPMC

in

> Pittsburgh, PA. I have been listed since late June, 2008. My

> antigen count is very high and it is highly unlikely that a donor

> match will be found, however, I will never give up hope. My

> breathing is worse than ever and my oxygen needs have increased

> substantially during the last six months. I was hospitalized in

late

> September for another bout of pneumonia, and this time it was viral

> in nature. It did not respond to antibiotics and I was very scared.

> I pulled through and was released from the hospital after one week.

> In October, 2008, I had to undergo a series of re-testing at the

> transplant center because it had been one year since my pre-

> transplant evaluation. Of course everything showed what I already

> knew - I am getting worse. The good news is that I am still

eligible

> for transplant and I continue to keep my phone at my side, just in

> case. I read the posts about Kerry! How wonderful! We were both

> listed earlier this year and I am happy to hear about her - it

gives

> me renewed hope. How is Gwynne? The last I participated in group

> discussions she had had her transplant and recovered quite well.

> Sher, Bruce, Peggy, Joyce and all of the others I communicated with

> on a regular basis - I missed you guys. but you were never far from

> my heart!

> God bless and love,

>

> Tina

> IPF 04/07 PH 11/07 listed for tx 06/08

> Ohio

>

Hi Tina!

I was thinking about you the other day & wondering about you. I am glad that you have posted and I want you to know that all of us are here for you, too. Tina, I can't even imagine how you feel but I do know it is not good. I am praying for you to get your call soon! And I know God will guide you through the holidays while Kaleb is away. Hugs to you

Toodles!

Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl>> Hi Group! I know it's been quite some time since I posted any > messages. So much has happened, I do not know where to start. My > divorce was final on Monday, December 15, 2008. I have temporary > sole custody of my son, Kaleb (he's 6 years old now and in first > grade). It was an awful fight to keep him because the Court > recognizes that my illness is unpredictable and unstable, which are > the two most important aspects in their eyes when deciding custody. > I have been told by the Judge that the fact that I am terminally ill > is very sad, but that in deciding custody issues it will be to my own > detriment. They seem to lean toward giving custody to Kaleb's > father, however, I am still fighting and so far I am winning. Kaleb > has been with me all of his life (except for 30 days - the month of > September - I let him try living with his father). His father thinks > my instability is grounds enough to give him custody and we are > definitely at odds over this. Kaleb does not want to live with his > father and I know I am better suited to care for him and give him the > love and affection he needs. Even when I am sick and having a bad > day, my mom is only a phone call away and steps up to help me with > Kaleb anytime I need her. To make matters worse, Kaleb's father has > not paid any child support since May, 2008. The court has ordered > that he pay child support and he then announced that his job had > ended as a coal miner in a coal mine in West Virginia. The wage > attachment is in place and I should get at least one payment before > his last day of work on February 3, 2009. Financially, things hav > been extremely tough. When Kaleb returned from his short stay with > his father, his father refused to return any of Kaleb's clothing or > belongings. I picked him up on September 30, 2008, with only the > clothes on his back. No toys, no bike, no computer, no DVD player, > no clothes, no shoes, no winter coat, no boots, absolutely nothing. > Since that time I have argued for the return of Kaleb's belongings, > however, his father has only returned a few items. Thank goodness > for the Salvation Army, the Goodwill and the donations of family > members. I had to entirely re-wardrobe Kaleb so that he could go to > school. The school donated a pair of tennis shoes to him because I > did not have any money to buy him a new pair. I have faced > repossession of my vehicle, among other financial crisis, but my > faith has never changed. I know that I will pull through this and > will be stronger for having done so. The "toys for tots" program has > donated a Christmas meal for us and 2 new toys for Kaleb. This > child, my adorable son, has never - not even once - complained that > he does not have any toys! He has never looked at this situation as > formidable. He sees me cry tears of sorrow for him and he is telling > me, "It's o.k., Mommy. I don't mind not having my toys." I thank > God every day for giving me such a blessing! Our next door neighbor > gave Kaleb 2 used bicycles and he has learned how to ride a 2-> wheeler. > As for the IPF, I am still on the transplant waiting list at UPMC in > Pittsburgh, PA. I have been listed since late June, 2008. My > antigen count is very high and it is highly unlikely that a donor > match will be found, however, I will never give up hope. My > breathing is worse than ever and my oxygen needs have increased > substantially during the last six months. I was hospitalized in late > September for another bout of pneumonia, and this time it was viral > in nature. It did not respond to antibiotics and I was very scared. > I pulled through and was released from the hospital after one week. > In October, 2008, I had to undergo a series of re-testing at the > transplant center because it had been one year since my pre-> transplant evaluation. Of course everything showed what I already > knew - I am getting worse. The good news is that I am still eligible > for transplant and I continue to keep my phone at my side, just in > case. I read the posts about Kerry! How wonderful! We were both > listed earlier this year and I am happy to hear about her - it gives > me renewed hope. How is Gwynne? The last I participated in group > discussions she had had her transplant and recovered quite well. > Sher, Bruce, Peggy, Joyce and all of the others I communicated with > on a regular basis - I missed you guys. but you were never far from > my heart! > God bless and love,> > Tina> IPF 04/07 PH 11/07 listed for tx 06/08 > Ohio>

Tina

i don't know the details of your divorce and custody issues and it is none of my business

however, the courts in Pennsylvania do order support payments be taken out of the person's wages

i thought this was a national law -- i forget the proper term for it

i was fortunate in that custody was never an issue, and as long as the children lived with me, my ex took good care of us financially.

that all stopped when they left for college, but he provided for their college, so i didn't have to worry about it

Pink Joyce IPF 3/06 Pennsylvania

Donate Life

Subject: Re: hello to all my friendsTo: Breathe-Support Date: Friday, December 19, 2008, 9:44 AM

Thanks, Beth! It's good to hear from you too. I am spending some time reading some old posts and trying to catch up on as many of my friends as possible. Christmas will be sad for me this year because Kaleb leaves tomorrow to go with his father and I will not see him again until January 3, 2009. My family will be having our Christmas with him on Sunday, January 4, 2009, and then he returns to school the next day! He doesn't want to go to his dad's house, but he knows the court has made the decision that he has to go and he is handling it so well. His father, on the other hand, is just unbelieveable! I asked him to change the pickup time (because we have to meet half-way between Ohio and West Virginia which is a 3 hour drive for me). The court set the time for 6:00 p.m. and I asked him if we could do it earlier so that I wouldn't have to travel at night time. But he refused! He goes on to

threaten that if I do not show up on time, he will charge me with contempt! What a jerk! The weather here is awful too. We have snow and ice today and I have to make the trip tomorrow. I am hoping it clears up enough to get the roads in good shape before I have to make the trip. Oh well, this will all be brought up in court in February when we go back to court for the final custody hearing. He is making things bad for himself by being unreasonable and stubborn. The fact that he isn't paying child support doesn't seem to be a big deal to the court. But I have to impress upon them how hard it is being a single mother and trying to live on what Social Security gives me for disability. I can't even afford to rent my own place for Kaleb and I. My ex was ordered to pay $750 a month child support because he made almost $100k this year. I hope they really give him hell when we go back to court!

Anyway....it' s nice to hear from you and I'm glad to be back online!God Bless,Tina>> Tina,> Welcome back!! I'm so happy to see your post. You've been on my mind alot recently. You've been through the mill girl and then some haven't you? I'm glad you've got Kaleb with you and I'm so sorry that you're having such a hard time with your ex-husband. My son is 23 now but his father and I divorced when he was 9 and I never got any help or support from him either. It is baffling isn' t it that the court would consider giving him custody even though he's not willing to pay child support. Go figure. I guess no one said this stuff has to make sense.> I will continue to

pray that a good lung match comes along for you. Just keep doing what you're doing. Take it one day at a time and love and enjoy that precious little boy of yours!> Love,> > Beth in North Carolina> Moderator> Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 Dermatomyositi s 11/08> > "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas... perhaps... means a little bit more." > Dr. Seuss> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> From: Tina <tjnikita@.. .>> To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. com> Sent: Friday, December 19, 2008 8:11:34 AM> Subject: hello to all my friends> > > Hi Group! I know it's been quite some time since I posted any > messages. So much has

happened, I do not know where to start. My > divorce was final on Monday, December 15, 2008. I have temporary > sole custody of my son, Kaleb (he's 6 years old now and in first > grade). It was an awful fight to keep him because the Court > recognizes that my illness is unpredictable and unstable, which are > the two most important aspects in their eyes when deciding custody. > I have been told by the Judge that the fact that I am terminally ill > is very sad, but that in deciding custody issues it will be to my own > detriment. They seem to lean toward giving custody to Kaleb's > father, however, I am still fighting and so far I am winning. Kaleb > has been with me all of his life (except for 30 days - the month of > September - I let him try living with his father). His father thinks > my instability is grounds enough to give him custody and we are >

definitely at odds over this. Kaleb does not want to live with his > father and I know I am better suited to care for him and give him the > love and affection he needs. Even when I am sick and having a bad > day, my mom is only a phone call away and steps up to help me with > Kaleb anytime I need her. To make matters worse, Kaleb's father has > not paid any child support since May, 2008. The court has ordered > that he pay child support and he then announced that his job had > ended as a coal miner in a coal mine in West Virginia. The wage > attachment is in place and I should get at least one payment before > his last day of work on February 3, 2009. Financially, things hav > been extremely tough. When Kaleb returned from his short stay with > his father, his father refused to return any of Kaleb's clothing or > belongings. I picked him up on September 30, 2008,

with only the > clothes on his back. No toys, no bike, no computer, no DVD player, > no clothes, no shoes, no winter coat, no boots, absolutely nothing. > Since that time I have argued for the return of Kaleb's belongings, > however, his father has only returned a few items. Thank goodness > for the Salvation Army, the Goodwill and the donations of family > members. I had to entirely re-wardrobe Kaleb so that he could go to > school. The school donated a pair of tennis shoes to him because I > did not have any money to buy him a new pair. I have faced > repossession of my vehicle, among other financial crisis, but my > faith has never changed. I know that I will pull through this and > will be stronger for having done so. The "toys for tots" program has > donated a Christmas meal for us and 2 new toys for Kaleb. This > child, my adorable son, has never - not

even once - complained that > he does not have any toys! He has never looked at this situation as > formidable. He sees me cry tears of sorrow for him and he is telling > me, "It's o.k., Mommy. I don't mind not having my toys." I thank > God every day for giving me such a blessing! Our next door neighbor > gave Kaleb 2 used bicycles and he has learned how to ride a 2-> wheeler. > As for the IPF, I am still on the transplant waiting list at UPMC in > Pittsburgh, PA. I have been listed since late June, 2008. My > antigen count is very high and it is highly unlikely that a donor > match will be found, however, I will never give up hope. My > breathing is worse than ever and my oxygen needs have increased > substantially during the last six months. I was hospitalized in late > September for another bout of pneumonia, and this time it was viral > in

nature. It did not respond to antibiotics and I was very scared. > I pulled through and was released from the hospital after one week. > In October, 2008, I had to undergo a series of re-testing at the > transplant center because it had been one year since my pre-> transplant evaluation. Of course everything showed what I already > knew - I am getting worse. The good news is that I am still eligible > for transplant and I continue to keep my phone at my side, just in > case. I read the posts about Kerry! How wonderful! We were both > listed earlier this year and I am happy to hear about her - it gives > me renewed hope. How is Gwynne? The last I participated in group > discussions she had had her transplant and recovered quite well. > Sher, Bruce, Peggy, Joyce and all of the others I communicated with > on a regular basis - I missed you guys. but you were never

far from > my heart! > God bless and love,> > Tina> IPF 04/07 PH 11/07 listed for tx 06/08 > Ohio>

Tina

i just read this post

didn't realize how difficult things are for you

ex is a real sob for not returning any of Kaleb's possessions

just let him go to his dad's with the clothing on his back the next time

let his dad buy what he needs

sounds like you are very resourceful and will come out ahead after your transplant

wishing you a peaceful holiday season

Donate Life

Subject: hello to all my friendsTo: Breathe-Support Date: Friday, December 19, 2008, 8:11 AM

Hi Group! I know it's been quite some time since I posted any messages. So much has happened, I do not know where to start. My divorce was final on Monday, December 15, 2008. I have temporary sole custody of my son, Kaleb (he's 6 years old now and in first grade). It was an awful fight to keep him because the Court recognizes that my illness is unpredictable and unstable, which are the two most important aspects in their eyes when deciding custody. I have been told by the Judge that the fact that I am terminally ill is very sad, but that in deciding custody issues it will be to my own detriment. They seem to lean toward giving custody to Kaleb's father, however, I am still fighting and so far I am winning. Kaleb has been with me all of his life (except for 30 days - the month of September - I let him try living with his father). His father thinks my instability is grounds enough to give him custody

and we are definitely at odds over this. Kaleb does not want to live with his father and I know I am better suited to care for him and give him the love and affection he needs. Even when I am sick and having a bad day, my mom is only a phone call away and steps up to help me with Kaleb anytime I need her. To make matters worse, Kaleb's father has not paid any child support since May, 2008. The court has ordered that he pay child support and he then announced that his job had ended as a coal miner in a coal mine in West Virginia. The wage attachment is in place and I should get at least one payment before his last day of work on February 3, 2009. Financially, things hav been extremely tough. When Kaleb returned from his short stay with his father, his father refused to return any of Kaleb's clothing or belongings. I picked him up on September 30, 2008, with only the clothes on his back. No toys, no

bike, no computer, no DVD player, no clothes, no shoes, no winter coat, no boots, absolutely nothing. Since that time I have argued for the return of Kaleb's belongings, however, his father has only returned a few items. Thank goodness for the Salvation Army, the Goodwill and the donations of family members. I had to entirely re-wardrobe Kaleb so that he could go to school. The school donated a pair of tennis shoes to him because I did not have any money to buy him a new pair. I have faced repossession of my vehicle, among other financial crisis, but my faith has never changed. I know that I will pull through this and will be stronger for having done so. The "toys for tots" program has donated a Christmas meal for us and 2 new toys for Kaleb. This child, my adorable son, has never - not even once - complained that he does not have any toys! He has never looked at this situation as formidable. He

sees me cry tears of sorrow for him and he is telling me, "It's o.k., Mommy. I don't mind not having my toys." I thank God every day for giving me such a blessing! Our next door neighbor gave Kaleb 2 used bicycles and he has learned how to ride a 2-wheeler. As for the IPF, I am still on the transplant waiting list at UPMC in Pittsburgh, PA. I have been listed since late June, 2008. My antigen count is very high and it is highly unlikely that a donor match will be found, however, I will never give up hope. My breathing is worse than ever and my oxygen needs have increased substantially during the last six months. I was hospitalized in late September for another bout of pneumonia, and this time it was viral in nature. It did not respond to antibiotics and I was very scared. I pulled through and was released from the hospital after one week. In October, 2008, I had to undergo a series of re-testing at

the transplant center because it had been one year since my pre-transplant evaluation. Of course everything showed what I already knew - I am getting worse. The good news is that I am still eligible for transplant and I continue to keep my phone at my side, just in case. I read the posts about Kerry! How wonderful! We were both listed earlier this year and I am happy to hear about her - it gives me renewed hope. How is Gwynne? The last I participated in group discussions she had had her transplant and recovered quite well. Sher, Bruce, Peggy, Joyce and all of the others I communicated with on a regular basis - I missed you guys. but you were never far from my heart! God bless and love,TinaIPF 04/07 PH 11/07 listed for tx 06/08 Ohio

The term is garnishing.When my ex and I divorced after 24 years of marriage, our son was on hisown. " Emancipated " . In Missouri, at the time (daughter was 19), I wasrequired to pay child support, $500/month, until she was 22. Then the law

changed in 2006, and grandfathered all of us paying until 22, saying we only had to pay until the child was 21.My daughter, then 20, called me, very concerned. I told her, " Anastasia, I don't care what the law says. I signed a decree saying that I would pay you support until

you are 22, and I will abide by that. " She was grateful.Just the other day I told her that I knew she was turning 22 in March, and thateven though my support legally stops then, that if she ever needs any help with

anything, I will be happy to help out.Deadbeat dads? I can't use the nasty words I'd like to use to describe 'em on this list.jon -- Two wrongs don't make a right,but two 's make an airplane.

thanks for the term Jon

thanks for being a good dad

Donate Life

Subject: Re: hello to all my friendsTo: Breathe-Support Date: Saturday, December 20, 2008, 11:07 AM

The term is garnishing.When my ex and I divorced after 24 years of marriage, our son was on hisown. "Emancipated". In Missouri, at the time (daughter was 19), I wasrequired to pay child support, $500/month, until she was 22. Then the law changed in 2006, and grandfathered all of us paying until 22, saying we only had to pay until the child was 21.My daughter, then 20, called me, very concerned. I told her, "Anastasia, I don't care what the law says. I signed a decree saying that I would pay you support untilyou are 22, and I will abide by that." She was grateful.Just the other day I told her that I knew she was turning 22 in March, and thateven though my support legally stops then, that if she ever needs any help withanything, I will be happy to help out.Deadbeat dads? I can't use the nasty words I'd like to use to describe 'em on this

list.jon -- Two wrongs don't make a right,but two 's make an airplane.