RemedySpot.com

Re: Merry Happy!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Beth: I wish for you a wonderful Christmas (or Hannukah!) and the very best new year ever! B Beth wrote: Hi everyone, The holidays are upon us! Ever since I was a little girl growing up in a neighborhood that was pretty evenly split between Catholic and Jewish I loved the times Hannukah and

Christmas fell during the same week. I loved walking around the neighborhood looking at the Christmas lights on some houses and the menorah's in the windows of others. I just wanted to take time this morning to wish everyone here who is celebrating this week the happiest, most joyful and peaceful holidays possible. It's a busy week for most of us so posting is likely to be light but we're still here and if anyone needs something we'll be at your service! We've lots to be thankful for. We've got several transplat survivors in the group now and you all inspire the rest of us. God bless all of you and all of us as we continue to battle this disease. Merry Christmas and Happy Hannukah to those of us celebrating and a good week to everyone else! Beth in North Carolina Moderator Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 Dermatomyositis 11/08 "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas... perhaps... means a little bit more." Dr. Seuss Barbara McDIPF, Sept 08Beautiful Western NC Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

MB... I hope your Merry is Happy too.

We may not see family for Christmas. We are snowed in here in Oregon. I've never seen snow like this here. Hwys and business closed, trucks lined up like trains due to closures.

But, we're ok. We don't need anything and our power is still on.

Our poor little Lola has a problem going potty however... lol. Rich takes her out and she disappears in the snow it's so deep. A little Doxie has such short legs! Rich cleaned off a spot for her, clear down to the grass...about 9 inches. Now she is ok too.

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Merry Happy!

Hi everyone,

The holidays are upon us! Ever since I was a little girl growing up in a neighborhood that was pretty evenly split between Catholic and Jewish I loved the times Hannukah and Christmas fell during the same week. I loved walking around the neighborhood looking at the Christmas lights on some houses and the menorah's in the windows of others.

I just wanted to take time this morning to wish everyone here who is celebrating this week the happiest, most joyful and peaceful holidays possible.

It's a busy week for most of us so posting is likely to be light but we're still here and if anyone needs something we'll be at your service!

We've lots to be thankful for. We've got several transplat survivors in the group now and you all inspire the rest of us. God bless all of you and all of us as we continue to battle this disease.

Merry Christmas and Happy Hannukah to those of us celebrating and a good week to everyone else!

Beth in North Carolina

Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 Dermatomyositis 11/08

"Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas... perhaps... means a little bit more."

Dr. Seuss

Sher

I have training pads for Rocky. When it is cold like this -- 20 degrees, he doesn't want to go outside. I keep them on the floor on the hallway. It makes life easier for me when I don't want to walk him--in the rain, cold or snow.

Pink Joyce IPF 3/06 Pennsylvania

Donate Life

Subject: Re: Merry Happy!To: Breathe-Support Date: Monday, December 22, 2008, 11:45 AM

MB... I hope your Merry is Happy too.

We may not see family for Christmas. We are snowed in here in Oregon. I've never seen snow like this here. Hwys and business closed, trucks lined up like trains due to closures.

But, we're ok. We don't need anything and our power is still on.

Our poor little Lola has a problem going potty however... lol. Rich takes her out and she disappears in the snow it's so deep. A little Doxie has such short legs! Rich cleaned off a spot for her, clear down to the grass...about 9 inches. Now she is ok too.

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Merry Happy!

Hi everyone,

The holidays are upon us! Ever since I was a little girl growing up in a neighborhood that was pretty evenly split between Catholic and Jewish I loved the times Hannukah and Christmas fell during the same week. I loved walking around the neighborhood looking at the Christmas lights on some houses and the menorah's in the windows of others.

I just wanted to take time this morning to wish everyone here who is celebrating this week the happiest, most joyful and peaceful holidays possible.

It's a busy week for most of us so posting is likely to be light but we're still here and if anyone needs something we'll be at your service!

We've lots to be thankful for. We've got several transplat survivors in the group now and you all inspire the rest of us. God bless all of you and all of us as we continue to battle this disease.

Merry Christmas and Happy Hannukah to those of us celebrating and a good week to everyone else!

Beth in North Carolina

"Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas... perhaps... means a little bit more."

Dr. Seuss

Joyce and Sher, I use potty pads for Abby too. I buy them on line 300 for about $50. They are expensive in the pet shops. She goes outside since we are out so much but if I am here alone the pads work great. Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly." 

Thanks Beth, well said

Donate Life

Subject: Merry Happy!To: Breathe-Support Date: Monday, December 22, 2008, 8:16 AM

Hi everyone,

Beth in North Carolina

Dr. Seuss

Peggy

That's a great price. I pay about $30 for 100 pads at Pet Smart. The last box was 150 pads, but i don't remember the price--somewhere between $30- $40-

Donate Life

Subject: Re: Merry Happy!To: Breathe-Support Date: Monday, December 22, 2008, 11:55 AM

Joyce and Sher, I use potty pads for Abby too. I buy them on line 300 for about $50. They are expensive in the pet shops. She goes outside since we are out so much but if I am here alone the pads work great.

Love & Prayers, Peggy

Florida, IPF/UIP 2004

"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet,

when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."

PinkJ, Peggy ...I know about the pads but have never used them. I did put papers down on the deck but she snubbed those good!

Merry Happy!

Hi everyone,

Beth in North Carolina

Dr. Seuss

Sher

Be glad she did snub the papers. Do you really want her to get started

thinking papers are ok and then anytime you happen to leave a paper

around the house she decides to use it.....lol

I know lots of people here are using the pads. I've read of problems

getting them to go on pads sometimes and outdoors the other times but

apparently Peggy and Joyce having no problem.

>

> From: Sher Bauman bofus@...

> Subject: Re: Merry Happy!

> To: Breathe-Support

> Date: Monday, December 22, 2008, 11:45 AM

>

>

> MB... I hope your Merry is Happy too.

> We may not see family for Christmas. We are snowed in here

in Oregon. I've never seen snow like this here. Hwys and business

closed, trucks lined up like trains due to closures.

> But, we're ok. We don't need anything and our power is still

on.

> Our poor little Lola has a problem going potty however...

lol. Rich takes her out and she disappears in the snow it's so deep. A

little Doxie has such short legs! Rich cleaned off a spot for her, clear

down to the grass...about 9 inches. Now she is ok too.

>

> MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR.

> Nasturtiums

> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

>

> Merry Happy!

>

>

> Hi everyone,

> The holidays are upon us! Ever since I was a little girl

growing up in a neighborhood that was pretty evenly split between

Catholic and Jewish I loved the times Hannukah and Christmas fell during

the same week. I loved walking around the neighborhood looking at the

Christmas lights on some houses and the menorah's in the windows of

others.

> I just wanted to take time this morning to wish everyone

here who is celebrating this week the happiest, most joyful and peaceful

holidays possible.

> It's a busy week for most of us so posting is likely to be

light but we're still here and if anyone needs something we'll be at

your service!

> We've lots to be thankful for. We've got several transplat

survivors in the group now and you all inspire the rest of us. God bless

all of you and all of us as we continue to battle this disease.

> Merry Christmas and Happy Hannukah to those of us

celebrating and a good week to everyone else!

>

> Beth in North Carolina

> Moderator

> Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 Dermatomyositis 11/08

>

> " Maybe Christmas, " he thought, " doesn't come from a store.

Maybe Christmas... perhaps... means a little bit more. "

> Dr. Seuss

>

Yeah Bruce, they're lucky dogs. Whoops. No pun intended. lol

Rich went out again and made a clearing for Lola. No trouble...she seems to know it's there or hold it!

We have a total of 12 inches now. I know to others they have waaay more each year but to us this is really something.

Merry Happy!>>> Hi everyone,> The holidays are upon us! Ever since I was a little girlgrowing up in a neighborhood that was pretty evenly split betweenCatholic and Jewish I loved the times Hannukah and Christmas fell duringthe same week. I loved walking around the neighborhood looking at theChristmas lights on some houses and the menorah's in the windows ofothers.> I just wanted to take time this morning to wish everyonehere who is celebrating this week the happiest, most joyful and peacefulholidays possible.> It's a busy week for most of us so posting is likely to belight but we're still here and if anyone needs something we'll be atyour service!> We've lots to be thankful for. We've got several transplatsurvivors in the group now and you all inspire the rest of us. God blessall of you and all of us as we continue to battle this disease.> Merry Christmas and Happy Hannukah to those of uscelebrating and a good week to everyone else!>> Beth in North Carolina> Moderator> Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 Dermatomyositis 11/08>> "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store.Maybe Christmas... perhaps... means a little bit more."> Dr. Seuss>