RemedySpot.com

Re: Re:Sher TO SCOTT

Rate this topic

Guest guest

... I'm glad you're not coming to the Ptld/Vanc area. We are just next to being totally shut down. It's still snowing.

I-5 looks like a white field in places, w/ so little traffic. A bus once in awhile and a few cars.

For awhile it was fun and now it's "Gee, when is this going to stop?"

Rich went out yesterday and cleaned off the car and started it up but he couldn't get out of the driveway! Where he cleaned the walkway it's covered up again.

Sorry you won't be w/family out here for Christmas. We may not either. Can't get anywhere!

Yeah, I remember you love the hot temps. Rich too, although he has acclimated to the weather here. In fact, he keeps saying, "Let's have a real winter, let it snow!" He even went out in this stuff and walked about 4 blks to church! I didn't fall over 'cause I knew he couldn't pick me up. lol. He never misses Mass...

Hugs to both you and Dakota.

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re:Sher TO SCOTT

Hi Sher,

Thank you for the weather report. Dakota (dog) and I WAS planning on leaving Phoenix Dec.16th, driving up to Seattle Wa, picking my wife up at the airport (she doesn't drive because of medical problem and I don't fly because I don't leave the dog), and spend Christmas & New Years with my sons and families, but decided against it because of the forecast. So now I will be in Arizona for Christmas which isn't bad.

I was kind of concerned about being in the PNW with the cold climate and my IPF, so I'm kind of glad I am not going, but will miss the Grand-kids on Christmas day. I do very good in warm weather--the hotter it is, the easier it is to breathe--I absolutely love the 110-115 days we get in Az. my lungs love it. The cold weather bothers me quite abit, anything less than 55 degrees sucks big time, especially if the air is cold.

If, I went to the PNW for Christmas, I planned on seeing you and Rich for sure, maybe meet Joy in Seattle, Kathie in Tacoma, possibly take I-5 south down through California and meet some of our Calif. "air family," --I do know that one of my goals is to meet Randel, everytime I read her posts it seems like little rays of sunshine just keep bursting through between the line --- I gotta see if she is real!! Some day----.

Well I probably won't be going up to Seattle until the latter part of July for my G-daughters birthday (6),--plus I have a class reunion in August. If the weather is good I will stay long enough for the class reunion--if not---I'm outa there, back to Az and the heat--love it!!

Hope everyone has a Joyous, happy, healthy, safe Christmas and New Year--and THANK GOD for KERRYs Transplant---I had tears in my eyes when I heard she got it--

its great to know that her family can have such a great gift---A sweet caring mother with a fabulous set of lungs (last time I said that I was drunk and got my face slapped).

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL

G. UIP/IPF 5/07 Az.