RemedySpot.com

Sher

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks so much PinkJ. I'm working on a new album, Mama Sher's Goodies so I can edit and/or delete/or add photos. The older one is so full and I can't delete as I choose. MB is going to help me with the older one. I'll be current soon. Yippee.

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

sher

Sher

i just looked at your album--nice multigenerational family--looks like mostly girls

paintings are beautiful--really like the boots

the lions are very cute-- saw them last week

Pink Joyce IPF 3/06 Pennsylvania

Donate Life

Sher It's Amber the red headed twin. They will be 17 the day after Christmas. I just sent my Dr an e-mail asking how long she would be contagious and she sent one right back saying my condition is to fragile to risk exposure. So Little Amber is just broken hearted. I told her I will bring her up here for their spring break. This is going to be such a strange Christmas for us. But it's ok. I just hate it that this may be my last and I can't be with everyone. I do think we have enough memories of Christmas' past.  Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly." 

Hi Sher,

Doing okay for the most part. I had annual check-ups in Anchorage the 1st week of Dec. No sign of cancer and no change in the IPF. It was good news.........except at the time I was sicker than a dog. I've just finished a course of septra for another lung infection. When the pulmo-dude gave us the news both Eva and I thought of the same question, "then why do I need more O2". (I'm at 8 LPM now) We asked......and this is his answer, I kid you not...."Well Jim, with this disease some people progress rapidly with very few symptoms, but you seem to experience symptoms without any significant progression". I didn't know whether to laugh in his face or come up-side his head. He instantly went from pulmo-dude to pulmo-jerk-off. He is leaving the practice, already one foot out the door, and I'll see a new guy in June so we just blew him off. You know, there are so many facets to this disease but one that

bugs me big time lately is having to educate professionals. I fully agree that we need to be informed patients, that we are in charge and should be active as opposed to passive with our treatment, but sometimes.........sometimes I just want to sit back and let someone else do the driving....know what I mean? Yet I know that I must accept responsibility for this situation simply because I have chosen to live here. For awhile we thought of moving to Seattle to be near Dr Raghu at the U of W. Neither of us could bare the thought of that......quality of life, and all that. So I'll just keep complaining and enjoying the peace and quiet (and cold).

Thanx for asking, Sher

jim

From: Amy Dawn <amy7675 (AT) yahoo (DOT) com>Subject: Re: LPMTo: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. comDate: Sunday, December 28, 2008, 9:56 AM

Thank you, I have heard so many good things about Hospice.

From: Sher Bauman <bofus (AT) wbcable (DOT) net>To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. comSent: Sunday, December 28, 2008 11:51:25 AMSubject: Re: LPM

Amy. ... I just want to send a hug to you. I'm thinking it's a big step to call Hospice but I have great faith in most of them.

Don't forget our faithful "list of questions" and that will help in feeling comfortable with them I think.

There have been many who went to Hospice. I think Vicky is the latest. She seems to be doing ok again, right now anyway.

I'm sorry for the progression Amy.

Hugs and prayers.

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

LPM

Hi: \Everyone: I was just wondering the highest lpm anyone is or has been on? At this time I have had to increase to 10 -15 lpm just to stay in mid 90s. I have began looking into Hospice.

Amy

Jim... thanks for the update. Yes, I remember in Dec you had good reports!

I hope the infection is gone w/the septra.

That was rather a strange comment by the pulmojerk as you called him...lol. I sure do hope the new guy will be someone you like right away!

I do understand about getting weary...I've said it before, we don't give up we just give out.

I'm glad you like it so much where you are. I'm thinking peace and quiet ain't half bad.

That is a HUGE undertaking to move to Seattle at this point.

Enjoy your 'quality' Jim.

Post to us occasionally...I miss hearing from you.

LPM

Hi: \Everyone: I was just wondering the highest lpm anyone is or has been on? At this time I have had to increase to 10 -15 lpm just to stay in mid 90s. I have began looking into Hospice.

Amy

• 1 month later...

Sher these stinkin little things bite and it feels like a bee sting.. I am quickly falling OUT of love with them. I hope they move on soon..  lol Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."  Peggy...your new'spot' looks just super wonderful comfy! I'll have to make a place for me on our porch too...when the weather is warmer. I'm going to save these two pictures, they are so like you and you look good friend!Love ya...take good care of those ladybugs. I sent them to you...if a few are good more is better, right?  lol. MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR.   NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!  My new "SPOT"I'll be hangin out on the porch in this beautiful weather..

I didn't know Ladybugs had a bite. I don't blame you for wanting them to move on!

Oh my goodness, you've sent them here!

There's only room for ONE ladybug....and you know that's ME. hehee.

Private joke folks...

� My new "SPOT"

I'll be hangin out on the porch in this beautiful weather..