RemedySpot.com

Bruce, saw the neurologist today.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Bruce, I've removed the dx of alzheimers and parkinsons from my signature. I followed your advise and made the appointment with a nerologist at the U of W and spent 2 hours doing a number of tests both phsyical and mental. The 3year nerology resident and the speciialist would/could not confirm these. I have brain damage but consistent with aging but a little more advanced than the average 60 year old. Since requip and aricept are helping he said to keep taking them. He also told me to get a cpap mask that is comfortable and wear it at night because lack of oxygen can be causing a lot of the symptoms I'm feeling.

I am planning to go to mazatlan mexico for 3 weeks as soon as I can. Maybe by the 14th of September. Vickie and I went for years and I was a loner and have experience including speaking Spanish. The only thing that would delay my trip would be red tape , probate and that nightmare I'm going thru. Anyway valuing your advice I would like to know what you think. If this trip goes well I may go back down in Dec for 3 months. Remember I'm not on oxygen yet. Your friend.

Steve 60 from Buckley WA IPF 2006