RemedySpot.com

Re: me & pie what a pair..

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Steve, I am such a sweet fein. AND I have decided I will not worry about not having what I want... Can you even imagine leaving this world wanting one more piece of pie.... I can't. I won't, might just bake one tomorrow..  Love and Prayers, Peggy   IPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up." Hey Peggy, How about peach pie and home made peach ice cream. I think just writing that caused me to gain 2 lbs.Steve 60 from Buckley WA IPF 2006From: Peggy <pac1773 (AT) cfl (DOT) rr.com>Reply-To: Breathe-Support To: Breathe-Support Subject: Re: Hi to allDate: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 22:15:42 -0400>Steve, pie is ALWAYS legal. Where's the shop, I'll meet ya there..>>>>>>Love and Prayers, Peggy>IPF 2004, Florida>>"Worry looks around,> Sorry looks back,> Faith looks up.">>>>>>>>Hello Ken, Welcome to the group. That's a good incentive for a mile >walk. Actually I don't drink any more but there is a pie shop about >that far or would that defeat the purpose. Hope you get as much from > this group as I have.>>>>>>Steve 60 from Buckley WA>IPF 2006>From: Overman <kenover44 (AT) yahoo (DOT) com>>Reply-To: Breathe-Support >To: Breathe-Support >Subject: Hi to all>Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 15:50:36 -0700 (PDT)>>>My name is Overman (ken is fine) 64 yrs. old and living in >Lompoc, Ca. have PF since Nov. 05>found the support group while surffing the net for more information >on PF on the pulmonary fibrosis foundation web site and have been >reading a lot of the emails and have found them every interesting >and informative.>just got up from my nap and am off for my walk I do about 1 mile a >day to a friends barber shop where i have a bottle of wine watig for > me. it's my incentive to walk and my reward for getting there lol. > so, i'm out of here, sure would love to hear from all of you. and >relate some of my experences with PF.>>thanks for reading>>ken>>>>>>