RemedySpot.com

Re: BLESSED HOLIDAYS

Rate this topic

Guest guest

thanks Patti, same to you

glad to see you posting

was getting worried about you since you haven't been posting and i know you weren't feeling well

stay warm and dry

Pink Joyce IPF 3/06 Pennsylvania

Donate Life

Subject: BLESSED HOLIDAYSTo: Breathe-Support Date: Wednesday, December 24, 2008, 5:58 AM

Praying everyone has a Happy Hannaka , Merry Christmas and any other holiday anyone is celebrating. Keep safe and have a very very happy and joyous time with friends, loved ones and family. The reindeers are getting ready to fly tonight.. take care patti friend

Merry Christmas to everyone! Here's a little Christmas prayer from a song I like. It's about a young boy who's become a man, and has a new Christmas wish list: "No more lives torn apart That wars would never start That time would heal all hearts.... Every man would have a friend And right would always win And love would never end. This is my prayer for every year, This is the prayer I hope you'll hear This is my prayer for every year." I hope you all think it is as beautiful as I do. Wishing you all love, peace and joy, now and always. BJoyce T Rosenberg wrote: thanks Patti, same to you glad to see you posting was getting worried about you since you haven't been posting and i know you weren't feeling well stay warm and dry Pink Joyce IPF 3/06 Pennsylvania Donate Life From: friend.patti <friend.patti (AT) yahoo (DOT) com>Subject: BLESSED HOLIDAYSTo: Breathe-Support Date: Wednesday, December 24, 2008, 5:58 AM Praying everyone has a Happy Hannaka , Merry Christmas and any other holiday anyone is celebrating. Keep safe and have a very very happy and joyous time with friends, loved ones and family. The reindeers are getting ready to fly tonight.. take care patti friendBarbara McDIPF, Sept 08Beautiful Western NC Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Thanks B...Nice.

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

BLESSED HOLIDAYSTo: Breathe-Support Date: Wednesday, December 24, 2008, 5:58 AM

Praying everyone has a Happy Hannaka , Merry Christmas and any other holiday anyone is celebrating. Keep safe and have a very very happy and joyous time with friends, loved ones and family. The reindeers are getting ready to fly tonight.. take care patti friend

Barbara McD

IPF, Sept 08

Beautiful Western NC

Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9