RemedySpot.com

Re: -Cataract surgery this a.m.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Lou, I am so upset. I had company and didn't get back to posting about your surgery..Group, Lou did great through her surgery.. She is home and doing wonderful.. Oh I am such a creep. Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."  The surgery was a complete success, removal of the cataract, also the new lens he put in there. Got rid of the estigmatism too I think.I was home in 2 1/2 hrs. total. Didn't feel a thing, they were so wonderful. I go in tomorrow a,m. 9:20 and see what he thinks, then I can enjoy the rest of the holidays.IT WAS A SNAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I LOVE YU THISDAYMERRY CHRISTMASIPF - 02

Lou, I am so upset. I had company and didn't get back to posting about your surgery..Group, Lou did great through her surgery.. She is home and doing wonderful.. Oh I am such a creep. Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."  The surgery was a complete success, removal of the cataract, also the new lens he put in there. Got rid of the estigmatism too I think.I was home in 2 1/2 hrs. total. Didn't feel a thing, they were so wonderful. I go in tomorrow a,m. 9:20 and see what he thinks, then I can enjoy the rest of the holidays.IT WAS A SNAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I LOVE YU THISDAYMERRY CHRISTMASIPF - 02

Lou,

Great news!! I'm so happy....only one more appointment and then you can relax and enjoy.

Merry Christmas!

Beth in North Carolina

Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 Dermatomyositis 11/08

"Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas... perhaps... means a little bit more."

Dr. Seuss

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2008 6:49:17 PMSubject: -Cataract surgery this a.m.

The surgery was a complete success, removal of the cataract, also the new lens he put in there. Got rid of the estigmatism too I think.I was home in 2 1/2 hrs. total. Didn't feel a thing, they were so wonderful. I go in tomorrow a,m. 9:20 and see what he thinks, then I can enjoy the rest of the holidays.IT WAS A SNAP!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!I LOVE YU THISDAYMERRY CHRISTMASIPF - 02

Lou,

Great news!! I'm so happy....only one more appointment and then you can relax and enjoy.

Merry Christmas!

Beth in North Carolina

Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 Dermatomyositis 11/08

"Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas... perhaps... means a little bit more."

Dr. Seuss

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2008 6:49:17 PMSubject: -Cataract surgery this a.m.

The surgery was a complete success, removal of the cataract, also the new lens he put in there. Got rid of the estigmatism too I think.I was home in 2 1/2 hrs. total. Didn't feel a thing, they were so wonderful. I go in tomorrow a,m. 9:20 and see what he thinks, then I can enjoy the rest of the holidays.IT WAS A SNAP!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!I LOVE YU THISDAYMERRY CHRISTMASIPF - 02

Lou, Hooray!!!It's wonderful that all

went well for you today!!!

Now, Just rest and enjoy your new vision and the holidays!

Z fibriotic NSIP/05

Z 64,

fibriotic NSIP/o5/PA

And “mild”

PH/10/07 and Reynaud’s too!!

No, NSIP was not

self-inflicted…I never smoked!

Potter,

reader,carousel lover and MomMom to

Darah

and Sara

“I’m gonna

be iron like a lion in Zion” Bob Marley

Vinca

Minor-periwinkle is my flower

Lou wrote:

The surgery was a complete success, removal of the cataract, also

the

new lens he put in there. Got rid of the estigmatism too I think.

I was home in 2 1/2 hrs. total. Didn't feel a thing, they were so

wonderful. I go in tomorrow a,m. 9:20 and see what he thinks, then I

can enjoy the rest of the holidays.

IT WAS A SNAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE YU THIS

DAY

MERRY CHRISTMAS

IPF - 02

No virus found in this incoming message.

Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com Version: 8.0.176 / Virus Database: 270.10.0/1861 - Release Date: 12/22/2008 11:23 AM

Lou,

What wonderful news! I am so glad to hear it all went well. Merry Christmas- R. (52) Sarcoid/PF 3/2006 Carlsbad, California

Subject: -Cataract surgery this a.m.To: Breathe-Support Date: Tuesday, December 23, 2008, 3:49 PM

Wonderful news Lou

Pink Joyce IPF 3/06 Pennsylvania

Donate Life

Subject: -Cataract surgery this a.m.To: Breathe-Support Date: Tuesday, December 23, 2008, 6:49 PM

Lou

so glad for you; i know i really enjoy being able to see without

glasses. wore them since i was in 6th grade.. and it did take care

of my astigmatism(sp) and it was severe. So you go girl and show

those beautiful eyes off... patti ipf 06,

>

> From: Lou

> Subject: -Cataract surgery this a.m.

> To: Breathe-Support

> Date: Tuesday, December 23, 2008, 3:49 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

> The surgery was a complete success, removal of the cataract, also

the

> new lens he put in there. Got rid of the estigmatism too I think.

>

> I was home in 2 1/2 hrs. total. Didn't feel a thing, they were so

> wonderful. I go in tomorrow a,m. 9:20 and see what he thinks, then

I

> can enjoy the rest of the holidays.

>

> IT WAS A SNAP!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

>

> I LOVE YU THIS

> DAY

> MERRY CHRISTMAS

> IPF - 02

>

ML ... I'm so glad the surgery was 'a snap'. I just had a feeling it would be...

Yes, have a Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year!

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

-Cataract surgery this a.m.

The surgery was a complete success, removal of the cataract, also the new lens he put in there. Got rid of the estigmatism too I think.I was home in 2 1/2 hrs. total. Didn't feel a thing, they were so wonderful. I go in tomorrow a,m. 9:20 and see what he thinks, then I can enjoy the rest of the holidays.IT WAS A SNAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I LOVE YU THISDAYMERRY CHRISTMASIPF - 02

Lou, how wonderful your surgery went. And now you can see. What a great Christmas gift. Jack79/IPF - UIP/dx06/05 Maine