RemedySpot.com

Re: Back On Line

Rate this topic

Guest guest

HI Jack! Good to see you 'turned on' again. lol.

The main news you may not know is Kerry had a double lung transplant and is doing extremely well. You can click on Kerry's name and see the posts from her husband, .

Where will you be for Christmas?

We were planning on going to the kids but we are still snowed in and another storm expected tonight or tomorrow A.M.

Oregon has had it's worse storm in 40 years. 13 in. of snow.

Now I know where you are that's kid stuff to play in but for us out here it is really something.

We haven't been out of the house in a week.

Rich cleaned off our car and tried to drive away but couldn't even get out of the parking place at our complex.

He had to shovel a potty place for our little Doxie. The snow is deeper than she is tall.

I put some pictures in a new album...Mama Sher's Goodies. Take a look...

Have a very Merry Merry.

Hugs to you.

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Back On Line

I haven't had internet access since December 18. Got back today, at least partially. 460 something emails which I will not have time to read. If there were any of importance that I should know about, I will be grateful if someone wouldl let me know.

My good news: I have an appointment on January 21st with Dr. on at Duke University for an evaluation. I had hopes of seeing one of their excellent doctors, but never thought it would be Dr. on. I think Beth may have put in a good work for me. If so I am grateful. I certainly look forward to meeting her as much as I do Dr. on, if not a little more.

I hope each and all of you have a wonderful Christmas and a new year of less pain and aggravation.

My wish for all of you, and myself, is that we awaken Christmas morning with clean lungs. Jack79/IPF - UIP/dx06/05 Maine

Thanks, Sher. I missed posting, but metaphorically speaking my hands and tongue were tied. It was a frustrating time. We got 17-18 inches of snow two nights ago with below zero temperatures. It makes for a really good old fashion coughing time. 's NACs have helped more than anything else. The spells are fewer and shorter. Jack79/IPF - UIP/dx06/05 Maine

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2008 12:56:57 PMSubject: Re: Back On Line

The main news you may not know is Kerry had a double lung transplant and is doing extremely well. You can click on Kerry's name and see the posts from her husband, .

We were planning on going to the kids but we are still snowed in and another storm expected tonight or tomorrow A.M.

Now I know where you are that's kid stuff to play in but for us out here it is really something.

Rich cleaned off our car and tried to drive away but couldn't even get out of the parking place at our complex.

He had to shovel a potty place for our little Doxie. The snow is deeper than she is tall.

Have a very Merry Merry.

Hugs to you.

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Back On Line

I haven't had internet access since December 18. Got back today, at least partially. 460 something emails which I will not have time to read. If there were any of importance that I should know about, I will be grateful if someone wouldl let me know.

My good news: I have an appointment on January 21st with Dr. on at Duke University for an evaluation. I had hopes of seeing one of their excellent doctors, but never thought it would be Dr. on. I think Beth may have put in a good work for me. If so I am grateful. I certainly look forward to meeting her as much as I do Dr. on, if not a little more.

I hope each and all of you have a wonderful Christmas and a new year of less pain and aggravation.

My wish for all of you, and myself, is that we awaken Christmas morning with clean lungs. Jack79/IPF - UIP/dx06/05 Maine

Thanks, Sher. I missed posting, but metaphorically speaking my hands and tongue were tied. It was a frustrating time. We got 17-18 inches of snow two nights ago with below zero temperatures. It makes for a really good old fashion coughing time. 's NACs have helped more than anything else. The spells are fewer and shorter. Jack79/IPF - UIP/dx06/05 Maine

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2008 12:56:57 PMSubject: Re: Back On Line

Have a very Merry Merry.

Hugs to you.

Back On Line

Have a very Merry Merry.

Hugs to you.

Back On Line

Jack...now your hands and tongue are freed to BE.......

Glad the NAC is helping!

Back On Line

Jack, I am so glad to see you are not frozen.. I was worried about you. Did you loose power ? I watch this cold weather on TV and immediately grab a blanket. I think anything below 60 should just NOT happen.I am glad you are seeing Dr. on, Beth raves about him. AND trust me you will be so much happier to meet her than any DR. she is just too sweet. Enjoy your travels and stay safe and warm.  Happy Holidays. Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."  I haven't had internet access since December 18.  Got back today, at least partially.  460 something emails which I will not have time to read.  If there were any of importance that I should know about, I will be grateful if someone wouldl let me know. My good news:  I have an appointment on January 21st with Dr. on at Duke University for an evaluation.  I had hopes of seeing one of their excellent doctors, but never thought it would be Dr. on.  I think  Beth may have put in a good work for me.  If so I am grateful.  I certainly look forward to meeting her as much as I do Dr. on, if not a little more. I hope each and all of you have a wonderful Christmas and a new year of less pain and aggravation.My wish for all of you, and myself, is that we awaken Christmas morning with clean lungs. Jack79/IPF - UIP/dx06/05 Maine

Jack,

Peggy and I were just talking about you! We've been missing you and wondering how you were doing with the fierce cold up there. UGH I don't know how you manage. It's been cold here for the last couple of days and it's very difficult for me to be outdoors for more than a minute or two. It just feels like my lungs seize up when I'm out there.

I'm so happy to hear you are seeing Dr. on next month but I had nothing to do with it. I hope you like him as much as I do. He's fairly young, (I'd say around 40 or so), very personable and easy to talk to.

I'm really looking forward to meeting you. Are you ready to make your move or is this just a short trip to see the doctor?

Stay warm and Merry Christmas!!

Beth in North Carolina

Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 Dermatomyositis 11/08

"Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas... perhaps... means a little bit more."

Dr. Seuss

To: Breathe-Support Group <Breathe-Support >Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2008 12:35:04 PMSubject: Back On Line

Jack,

Peggy and I were just talking about you! We've been missing you and wondering how you were doing with the fierce cold up there. UGH I don't know how you manage. It's been cold here for the last couple of days and it's very difficult for me to be outdoors for more than a minute or two. It just feels like my lungs seize up when I'm out there.

I'm so happy to hear you are seeing Dr. on next month but I had nothing to do with it. I hope you like him as much as I do. He's fairly young, (I'd say around 40 or so), very personable and easy to talk to.

I'm really looking forward to meeting you. Are you ready to make your move or is this just a short trip to see the doctor?

Beth in North Carolina

"Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas... perhaps... means a little bit more."

Dr. Seuss

To: Breathe-Support Group <Breathe-Support >Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2008 12:35:04 PMSubject: Back On Line

Thank you, Peggyy. Despite subzero temperatures and snow nearly up to my rear end, I manage to stay indoors and warm. I have a home office and do not often need to go to my remote office. Regaining internet and email has been a big help. I agree with you about Beth. Dr. on is jsut the excuse for meeting her.

I hope your Christmas is just what we always picture it to be. My favorite Christmas is still the one when I was perhaps seven. I got an orange, my only gift. It was so beautiful. The orange color glowed. And when I got up enough courage to peel it and eat it, the sweetness was sheer ectasy. I thought my parents had suddenly gotten rich to be able to afford so expensive a gift. To this day, I eat an orange every morning, sometimes more than one. My ability to buy as many oranges as I want makes me feel truly wealthy. I was a Great Depression baby and remember the difficulties families faced just trying to get enough food of any kind. God forbid that our current recession doesn't slide into another Depression.

Jack79/IPF - UIP/dx06/05 Maine

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2008 5:29:04 PMSubject: Re: Back On LineJack, I am so glad to see you are not frozen.. I was worried about you. Did you loose power ? I watch this cold weather on TV and immediately grab a blanket. I think anything below 60 should just NOT happen.

I am glad you are seeing Dr. on, Beth raves about him. AND trust me you will be so much happier to

meet her than any DR. she is just too sweet.

Enjoy your travels and stay safe and warm. Happy Holidays.

Love & Prayers, Peggy

Florida, IPF/UIP 2004

"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet,

when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."

Beth, today with snow up to my butt and zero weather, I'm ready to move south as soon as Santa brings me my gift. Maybe more than one. Alas, this trip is just to see Dr. on, but I will take time to look around at houses. My son is in Pittsboro and is campaigning for me to settle there. I do like the town, smallish and still looking somewhat like it did post Civil War. First, I have to sell my properties here and have some interest, but getting loans is difficult even for those with excellent credit.

So, I'll just have to be patient. Jack79/IPF - UIP/dx06/05 Maine

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2008 6:50:14 PMSubject: Re: Back On Line

Jack,

Beth in North Carolina

Dr. Seuss

From: Jack Marshall <mrshlljck (AT) yahoo (DOT) com>To: Breathe-Support Group <Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. com>Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2008 12:35:04 PMSubject: Back On Line

My favorite Christmas I was 8 or 10 and got a brand NEW blue bike. I was the envy of the neighborhood for months. I remember trying to ride in the snow. I also remember my stocking with fruit and nuts. Oh what wonderful memories.Here I live in Florida and hardly eat citrus. Love it though. This Gerd has changed me quite a lot. My daughter has grapefruit and tangerines in her back yard. We had sweet pink grapefruit in Tampa.But since I can't eat it any longer I try not to look while eats it. Glad you are ok. Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."  Thank you, Peggyy.  Despite subzero temperatures and snow nearly up to my rear end, I manage to stay indoors and warm.  I have a home office and do not often need to go to my remote office.  Regaining internet and email has been a big help.  I agree with you about Beth.  Dr. on is jsut the excuse for meeting her. I hope your Christmas is just what we always picture it to be.  My favorite Christmas is still the one when I was perhaps seven.  I got an orange, my only gift.  It was so beautiful.  The orange color glowed.  And when I got up enough courage to peel it and eat it, the sweetness was sheer ectasy.  I thought my parents had suddenly gotten rich to be able to afford so expensive a gift.  To this day, I eat an orange every morning, sometimes more than one.  My ability to buy as many oranges as I want makes me feel truly wealthy.  I was a Great Depression baby and remember the difficulties families faced just trying to get enough food of any kind.  God forbid that our current recession doesn't slide into another Depression.  Jack79/IPF - UIP/dx06/05 MaineFrom: Peggy <pac1773 (AT) cfl (DOT) rr.com>To: Breathe-Support Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2008 5:29:04 PMSubject: Re: Back On LineJack, I am so glad to see you are not frozen.. I was worried about you. Did you loose power ? I watch this cold weather on TV and immediately grab a blanket. I think anything below 60 should just NOT happen.I am glad you are seeing Dr. on, Beth raves about him. AND trust me you will be so much happier to meet her than any DR. she is just too sweet. Enjoy your travels and stay safe and warm.  Happy Holidays.Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly." I haven't had internet access since December 18.  Got back today, at least partially.  460 something emails which I will not have time to read.  If there were any of importance that I should know about, I will be grateful if someone wouldl let me know. My good news:  I have an appointment on January 21st with Dr. on at Duke University for an evaluation.  I had hopes of seeing one of their excellent doctors, but never thought it would be Dr. on.  I think  Beth may have put in a good work for me.  If so I am grateful.  I certainly look forward to meeting her as much as I do Dr. on, if not a little more. I hope each and all of you have a wonderful Christmas and a new year of less pain and aggravation.My wish for all of you, and myself, is that we awaken Christmas morning with clean lungs. Jack79/IPF - UIP/dx06/05 Maine