RemedySpot.com

Re: Newest Sara pictures are posted

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Oh , she is just precious!

Beth in North Carolina

Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 Dermatomyositis 11/08

"Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas... perhaps... means a little bit more."

Dr. Seuss

To: Breathe-support (AT) YahooSent: Tuesday, December 23, 2008 8:06:41 PMSubject: Newest Sara pictures are posted

Sara is now 10 months old...It's hard to believe that time goes so fast!Enjoy

--

Z 64, fibriotic NSIP/o5/PA

And “mild” PH/10/07 and Reynaud’s too!!

No, NSIP was not self-inflicted…I never smoked!

Potter, reader,carousel lover and MomMom to Darah

and Sara

“I’m gonna be iron like a lion in Zion” Bob Marley

Vinca Minor-periwinkle is my flower

Oh she is a baby doll. Grandma did a really good job on that one.. Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."  Sara is now 10 months old...It's hard to believe that time goes so fast!Enjoy--  Z 64, fibriotic NSIP/o5/PAAnd “mild” PH/10/07 and Reynaud’s too!!No, NSIP was not self-inflicted…I never smoked!Potter, reader,carousel lover and MomMom to Darahand Sara      “I’m gonna be iron like a lion in Zion”  Bob MarleyVinca Minor-periwinkle is my flower  

I especially like the one with the TWO dolls! ;-) B Zion wrote: Sara is now 10 months old...It's hard to believe that time goes so fast!Enjoy -- Z 64, fibriotic NSIP/o5/PA And “mild” PH/10/07 and Reynaud’s too!! No,

NSIP was not self-inflicted…I never smoked! Potter, reader,carousel lover and MomMom to Darah and Sara “I’m gonna be iron like a lion in Zion” Bob Marley Vinca Minor-periwinkle is my flower <!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> <!--[endif]--> <!--[if

!supportEmptyParas]--> <!--[endif]--> Barbara McDIPF, Sept 08Beautiful Western NC Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9