RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: misc.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Bruce, I remember Turtle Creek area having the greatest Christmas decorations. Some home owners spent up to $100,000 to have their decorations designed, created and installed. I always thought how many people that $100,000 could have fed. Jack79/IPF - UIP/dx06/05 Maine

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2008 7:52:39 PMSubject: Re: misc.

GwynneWe got to Deerfield in Plano last night for lights. I'd say around 550of the 730 homes there were lit. Took us nearly three hours to drivethrough. They were beautiful. Especially unique was one house with over100,000 lights computer controlled by 850 channels of lightingautomation and animation, set to music broadcast over FM radio. It wasincredible watching a little reindeer go scooting across the lawn to amusical run or watching the Christmas trees do that to other music.We do intend to get to Interlochen in Arlington one night still and tothe Prairie Lights Display in Grand Prairie and, hopefully, to HighlandPark. For Interlochen we'll drive to Arlington, eat dinner, and plan tobe there at 6:00 pm. It will probably take close to three hours,depending on the waiting time to enter.So one nice night of lights done and at least one more, probably twomore, maybe three

more.>> Sher,> I already commented on your artistic talent, but> forgot to mention that I love the photos of Rich> and Lola. They are an adorable pair.>> Lou,> I'm hoping that your surgery went well and that> you'll be better right away. Take care of yourself.>> Re. Joyce: One of my Christmas gifts is the> remembrance of how blessed I was - we all> were - to have Joyce in my life, even if it> was through e-mail, chat nights, and cards.> It tugs at my heart when I see her photo album.> I'm so glad Lucian and Kerry will get to visit.> That would have meant a lot to Joyce.>> ,> Have a

blast on your trip. I know you'll be with> your wonderful family and that's always a very> good thing!>> Ze,> Hopefully Lili has calmed down a bit, although> I seriously doubt it. We really miss not having> any young children in the family for Christmas.> They help make it magic. Although I realize> all of that excitement can sometimes make you> wish that you could wave a magic wand> and disappear for a bit.>> My son and daughter-in- law & I drove around> looking at wonderful Christmas lights last night.> Fort Worth really went all out this year. We played> and sang along to Christmas music. Then, crazy> people that we are, we stopped for ice cream. It> was freezing outside, but that's what we wanted.> What a fun memory.>> Peggy,> Please don't forget to let others be Santa's helpers> the

next few days. Don't you go getting on the> naughty list!>> Hugs and blessings,> Gwynne Single-lung Transplant for IPF 4-3-08> at UTHSC - San Fort Worth, TX>