had left that message. They still haven't given him the message, but

claimed they would. My follow up visit with the doctor is not until

Jan. 8th, and I really would like to know now what can I do to feel

better. So meanwhile I am going to scan my report and email it to my

lung coordinator, but with this being another holiday week who knows

when I will hear from anyone.

Love and Aloha,

Judy - Ohio - IPF 11/06 TX 8/07

Judy Good News and Happy New Year all in one.. Congrats. Keep up the good work. Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."  Hello All,I picked up the results of my pancreas biopsy done on Christmas eve from the hospital medical records today and it was negative for malignancy which certainly means Happy New Year for me and for the folks who have prayed for me. I didn't want to wait for the doctor's office to return my call so picked up the report myself before noon. I just now got a return call from the doctor's office to find out why I was calling, which is amazing since the doctor had told me to call for the results today. Since I had gotten the results myself I simply wanted to find out what he suggested I do for my digestive problems and had left that message. They still haven't given him the message, but claimed they would. My follow up visit with the doctor is not until Jan. 8th, and I really would like to know now what can I do to feel better. So meanwhile I am going to scan my report and email it to my lung coordinator, but with this being another holiday week who knows when I will hear from anyone.Love and Aloha,Judy - Ohio - IPF 11/06 TX 8/07

Judy,

It's nice to get good news over the holidays! I'm so happy to hear there's no malignancy. Now you just need someone to help you find a way to feel better. I'm hoping you get a call back first thing tomorrow!

Beth in North Carolina

Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 Dermatomyositis 11/08

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Monday, December 29, 2008 5:47:58 PMSubject: Good News Today

Hello All,I picked up the results of my pancreas biopsy done on Christmas eve from the hospital medical records today and it was negative for malignancy which certainly means Happy New Year for me and for the folks who have prayed for me. I didn't want to wait for the doctor's office to return my call so picked up the report myself before noon. I just now got a return call from the doctor's office to find out why I was calling, which is amazing since the doctor had told me to call for the results today. Since I had gotten the results myself I simply wanted to find out what he suggested I do for my digestive problems and had left that message. They still haven't given him the message, but claimed they would. My follow up visit with the doctor is not until Jan. 8th, and I really would like to know now what can I do to feel better. So meanwhile I am going to scan my report and email it to my lung

coordinator, but with this being another holiday week who knows when I will hear from anyone.Love and Aloha,Judy - Ohio - IPF 11/06 TX 8/07

Judy... I'm so glad the bio was negative! Thanks God and thanks for letting us know.

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Good News Today

Hello All,I picked up the results of my pancreas biopsy done on Christmas eve from the hospital medical records today and it was negative for malignancy which certainly means Happy New Year for me and for the folks who have prayed for me. I didn't want to wait for the doctor's office to return my call so picked up the report myself before noon. I just now got a return call from the doctor's office to find out why I was calling, which is amazing since the doctor had told me to call for the results today. Since I had gotten the results myself I simply wanted to find out what he suggested I do for my digestive problems and had left that message. They still haven't given him the message, but claimed they would. My follow up visit with the doctor is not until Jan. 8th, and I really would like to know now what can I do to feel better. So meanwhile I am going to scan my report and email it to my lung coordinator, but with this being another holiday week who knows when I will hear from anyone.Love and Aloha,Judy - Ohio - IPF 11/06 TX 8/07

glad the report was negative for CA

that's a relief!

Pink Joyce IPF 3/06 Pennsylvania

Donate Life

Subject: Good News TodayTo: Breathe-Support Date: Monday, December 29, 2008, 5:47 PM

Hello All,I picked up the results of my pancreas biopsy done on Christmas eve from the hospital medical records today and it was negative for malignancy which certainly means Happy New Year for me and for the folks who have prayed for me. I didn't want to wait for the doctor's office to return my call so picked up the report myself before noon. I just now got a return call from the doctor's office to find out why I was calling, which is amazing since the doctor had told me to call for the results today. Since I had gotten the results myself I simply wanted to find out what he suggested I do for my digestive problems and had left that message. They still haven't given him the message, but claimed they would. My follow up visit with the doctor is not until Jan. 8th, and I really would like to know now what can I do to feel better. So meanwhile I am going to scan my report and email it to my lung

coordinator, but with this being another holiday week who knows when I will hear from anyone.Love and Aloha,Judy - Ohio - IPF 11/06 TX 8/07