RemedySpot.com

VATS tomorrow

Rate this topic

Guest guest

fellow breathers,Tomorrow at 0800 I will have my VATS done. I have to be there at the ungodly hour of0600 and, God willing, will be home by Saturday. Better be...I'm preaching at twoservices on Sunday!

Relief lies in knowing that I will finally have a diagnosis...and hopefully some sort oftreatment can be done. Given my response to pred, pulmodude is hopeful.The hospital has WiFi for patients, so I'll keep you dear hearts posted on what is

going on. I know I'll have a chest tube post op, but if I wake up with a catheter Iknow I will squeal like a little girl. lolGlory to God, whose power working in us can do infinitely more than we can as

or imagine. Glory to Him form generation to generation in the Church, and in ChristJesus, now and forever. AmenI love you all,jon+deacon-to-the-parishTrinity EpiscopalIndependence, MO

-- Two wrongs don't make a right,but two 's make an airplane.

lots of luck Jon

will be thinking about you

Pink Joyce IPF 3/06 Pennsylvania

Donate Life

Subject: VATS tomorrowTo: Breathe-Support Date: Tuesday, December 30, 2008, 9:03 AM

fellow breathers,Tomorrow at 0800 I will have my VATS done. I have to be there at the ungodly hour of0600 and, God willing, will be home by Saturday. Better be...I'm preaching at twoservices on Sunday!Relief lies in knowing that I will finally have a diagnosis... and hopefully some sort oftreatment can be done. Given my response to pred, pulmodude is hopeful.The hospital has WiFi for patients, so I'll keep you dear hearts posted on what isgoing on. I know I'll have a chest tube post op, but if I wake up with a catheter Iknow I will squeal like a little girl. lolGlory to God, whose power working in us can do infinitely more than we can asor imagine. Glory to Him form generation to generation in the Church, and in ChristJesus, now and forever. AmenI love you all,jon+deacon-to-the- parishTrinity EpiscopalIndependence,

MO-- Two wrongs don't make a right,but two 's make an airplane.

Good luck JonI have had 2-VATS procedures the first one they took out the cath before I woke up, the second one they left it in and the worst pain i have ever had was when they removed it oooooouuuucccchhhyyyyy waa waaBRETTfellow breathers,Tomorrow at 0800 I will have my VATS done. I have to be there at the ungodly hour of0600 and, God willing, will be home by Saturday. Better be...I'm preaching at twoservices on Sunday!Relief lies in knowing that I will finally have a diagnosis...and hopefully some sort oftreatment can be done. Given my response to pred, pulmodude is hopeful.The hospital has WiFi for patients, so I'll keep you dear hearts posted on what isgoing on. I know I'll have a chest tube post op, but if I wake up with a catheter Iknow I will squeal like a little girl. lolGlory to God, whose power working in us can do infinitely more than we can asor imagine. Glory to Him form generation to generation in the Church, and in ChristJesus, now and forever. AmenI love you all,jon+deacon-to-the-parishTrinity EpiscopalIndependence, MO-- Two wrongs don't make a right,but two 's make an airplane. Brett Bowserbrett@...

HI HI HI Brett, How was Christmas ?? I know we are getting wonderful pictures of your family.  is the perfect age for wonders. With your big family I just know you had fun.It is SO good to see your post. Thanks Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."  Good luck JonI have had 2-VATS procedures the first one they took out the cath before I woke up, the second one they left it in and the worst pain i have ever had was when they removed it oooooouuuucccchhhyyyyy waa waaBRETTfellow breathers,Tomorrow at 0800 I will have my VATS done.  I have to be there at the ungodly hour of0600 and, God willing, will be home by Saturday.  Better be...I'm preaching at twoservices on Sunday!Relief lies in knowing that I will finally have a diagnosis...and hopefully some sort oftreatment can be done.  Given my response to pred, pulmodude is hopeful.The hospital has WiFi for patients, so I'll keep you dear hearts posted on what isgoing on.  I know I'll have a chest tube post op, but if I wake up with a catheter Iknow I will squeal like a little girl.  lolGlory to God, whose power working in us can do infinitely more than we can asor imagine.  Glory to Him form generation to generation in the Church, and in ChristJesus, now and forever.  AmenI love you all,jon+deacon-to-the-parishTrinity EpiscopalIndependence, MO-- Two wrongs don't make a right,but two 's make an airplane.Brett Bowserbrett (AT) vectordist (DOT) com

Jon,

You'll be in my thoughts and prayers! All will go smoothly and you'll be preaching up a storm on Sunday morning!!

Beth in North Carolina

Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 Dermatomyositis 11/08

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2008 9:03:35 AMSubject: VATS tomorrow

fellow breathers,Tomorrow at 0800 I will have my VATS done. I have to be there at the ungodly hour of0600 and, God willing, will be home by Saturday. Better be...I'm preaching at twoservices on Sunday!Relief lies in knowing that I will finally have a diagnosis... and hopefully some sort oftreatment can be done. Given my response to pred, pulmodude is hopeful.The hospital has WiFi for patients, so I'll keep you dear hearts posted on what isgoing on. I know I'll have a chest tube post op, but if I wake up with a catheter Iknow I will squeal like a little girl. lolGlory to God, whose power working in us can do infinitely more than we can asor imagine. Glory to Him form generation to generation in the Church, and in ChristJesus, now and forever. AmenI love you all,jon+deacon-to-the- parishTrinity EpiscopalIndependence,

MO-- Two wrongs don't make a right,but two 's make an airplane.

Jon

Good luck with your VATS. I don't mean one to rain on your parade but I

do hope you have a backup for the Sunday preaching. I had my VATS on

Wednesday and got out Sunday. Many are out as you plan. But I also would

not have been preaching any sermons on the day after getting out.

>

> fellow breathers,

>

> Tomorrow at 0800 I will have my VATS done. I have to be there at the

> ungodly hour of

> 0600 and, God willing, will be home by Saturday. Better be...I'm

preaching

> at two

> services on Sunday!

>

> Relief lies in knowing that I will finally have a diagnosis...and

hopefully

> some sort of

> treatment can be done. Given my response to pred, pulmodude is

hopeful.

>

> The hospital has WiFi for patients, so I'll keep you dear hearts

posted on

> what is

> going on. I know I'll have a chest tube post op, but if I wake up

with a

> catheter I

> know I will squeal like a little girl. lol

>

> Glory to God, whose power working in us can do infinitely more than we

can

> as

> or imagine. Glory to Him form generation to generation in the Church,

and

> in Christ

> Jesus, now and forever. Amen

>

> I love you all,

> jon+

> deacon-to-the-parish

> Trinity Episcopal

> Independence, MO

> --

> Two wrongs don't make a right,

> but two 's make an airplane.

>

Brett

I was warned about pulling the tube out. However, the nurse failed to

shave me down as far as she should have. So the area where the bottom

wide strip of tape was had not been shaved. The pain when it was removed

was torturous. However, after that pain, I felt none from the removal of

the tube.....lol. Actually the woman removing my tube seemed to have the

breathing in, holding, breathing out sequence very well done to minimize

the pain, but I di think I was still in such pain over the tape, the

tube was mild by comparison.

>

> > fellow breathers,

> >

> > Tomorrow at 0800 I will have my VATS done. I have to be there at

> > the ungodly hour of

> > 0600 and, God willing, will be home by Saturday. Better be...I'm

> > preaching at two

> > services on Sunday!

> >

> > Relief lies in knowing that I will finally have a diagnosis...and

> > hopefully some sort of

> > treatment can be done. Given my response to pred, pulmodude is

> > hopeful.

> >

> > The hospital has WiFi for patients, so I'll keep you dear hearts

> > posted on what is

> > going on. I know I'll have a chest tube post op, but if I wake up

> > with a catheter I

> > know I will squeal like a little girl. lol

> >

> > Glory to God, whose power working in us can do infinitely more than

> > we can as

> > or imagine. Glory to Him form generation to generation in the

> > Church, and in Christ

> > Jesus, now and forever. Amen

> >

> > I love you all,

> > jon+

> > deacon-to-the-parish

> > Trinity Episcopal

> > Independence, MO

> > --

> > Two wrongs don't make a right,

> > but two 's make an airplane.

> >

> >

>

> Brett Bowser

> brett@...

>

Oh my Jon, I thought I had answered back to you... Anyhow you will be prayed for and I am so glad you are goingto be preaching on Sun. I hope the Vats goes quick and you are a quick bouncer backer.. lolGod Bless and Keep You.  "When I am Weak, I am Strong." Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."  fellow breathers,Tomorrow at 0800 I will have my VATS done.  I have to be there at the ungodly hour of0600 and, God willing, will be home by Saturday.  Better be...I'm preaching at twoservices on Sunday!Relief lies in knowing that I will finally have a diagnosis...and hopefully some sort oftreatment can be done.  Given my response to pred, pulmodude is hopeful.The hospital has WiFi for patients, so I'll keep you dear hearts posted on what isgoing on.  I know I'll have a chest tube post op, but if I wake up with a catheter Iknow I will squeal like a little girl.  lolGlory to God, whose power working in us can do infinitely more than we can asor imagine.  Glory to Him form generation to generation in the Church, and in ChristJesus, now and forever.  AmenI love you all,jon+deacon-to-the-parishTrinity EpiscopalIndependence, MO-- Two wrongs don't make a right,but two 's make an airplane.

Jon ... my fingers are crossed and God already knows about you!

Hugs.

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

VATS tomorrow

fellow breathers,Tomorrow at 0800 I will have my VATS done. I have to be there at the ungodly hour of0600 and, God willing, will be home by Saturday. Better be...I'm preaching at twoservices on Sunday!Relief lies in knowing that I will finally have a diagnosis...and hopefully some sort oftreatment can be done. Given my response to pred, pulmodude is hopeful.The hospital has WiFi for patients, so I'll keep you dear hearts posted on what isgoing on. I know I'll have a chest tube post op, but if I wake up with a catheter Iknow I will squeal like a little girl. lolGlory to God, whose power working in us can do infinitely more than we can asor imagine. Glory to Him form generation to generation in the Church, and in ChristJesus, now and forever. AmenI love you all,jon+deacon-to-the-parishTrinity EpiscopalIndependence, MO-- Two wrongs don't make a right,but two 's make an airplane.