RemedySpot.com

Re: prayer please/

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thank you for the prayers. Marilyn is so strong in spirit. She amazes me. Her heart is pretty much shot butshe goes to work regardless. She has been afraid for Steve for a long time. She has another son that has a gene factor problem. He has to go to the lab to have blood drawn because it clots to fast. I don't know why some thingsare the way they are but God knows. Take care of yourself sweetie and THANKS for the pretty card and book mark. You are so thoughtful. Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."  Peggy,    I am praying!  I can't imagine losing a child no matter what age they are and no matter what their lifestyle has been.  Your sister must be broken hearted.  Please take care of your own health through this trial.  God bless you Peggy,  R. (52)  Sarcoid/PF  3/2006   Carlsbad, California Subject: prayer pleaseTo: Breathe-Support Date: Monday, December 29, 2008, 8:02 PM Hi Group, My 47 year old nephew is in ICU in Ohio not expected to make it through the night. He has blood clots in both lungs, has had several heart attaches and has damage to the heart and valves. I am so very sad about him but must admit I am more worried about my sister. She is not in good health and this boy has had such a rough life of his own choosing -- anyhow please remember this family in your prayers. I could use a few myself. Thanks for always being here. Love & Prayers, Peggy Florida,  IPF/UIP 2004 "I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet,  when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."  <pastedGraphic.tiff>