RemedySpot.com

Re: Cindy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Cindi, Thanks honey. I haven't heard from her yet today so I am hoping no mews is good news.How's your Dad doing? I think of y'all often. Love  Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."  You are always in my prayers...and we will say special ones for your family tonight.Love ya special lady!Cyndi (DAD PF 12.05)Subject: prayer pleaseTo: Breathe-Support Date: Tuesday, December 30, 2008, 4:02 AM Hi Group, My 47 year old nephew is in ICU in Ohio not expected to make it through the night. He has blood clots in both lungs, has had several heart attaches and has damage to the heart and valves. I am so very sad about him but must admit I am more worried about my sister. She is not in good health and this boy has had such a rough life of his own choosing -- anyhow please remember this family in your prayers.I could use a few myself. Thanks for always being here. Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly." <pastedGraphic.tiff>

Peggy

"no news is good news" was one of my mother's sayings

I haven't heardi t for a long time

thanks

Pink Joyce IPF 3/06 Pennsylvania

Donate Life

Subject: prayer pleaseTo: Breathe-Support Date: Tuesday, December 30, 2008, 4:02 AM

Hi Group, My 47 year old nephew is in ICU in Ohio not expected to make it through the night. He has blood clots in both lungs, has had several heart attaches and has damage to the heart and valves. I am so very sad about him but must admit I am more worried about my sister. She is not in good health and this boy has had such a rough life of his own choosing -- anyhow please remember this family in your prayers.

I could use a few myself. Thanks for always being here.

Love & Prayers, Peggy

Florida, IPF/UIP 2004

"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet,

when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."

<pastedGraphic.tiff>

My dad is hanging in there. We were learning to life with oxygen and that was just the way it was...he was stable for a long time, but it just spread to the top of his lungs and we have noticed a huge difference in him. Edison (his employer) offered a $24,000 settlement which is a slap in the face when it has ruined his life...but we are grateful to still have him here. We here another "offer" in January! I am hoping all of you are doing well. This disease still sucks, but God is good. All of you help me see that!My prayers are with you!CYndi (DAD PF 12.05)Subject: prayer pleaseTo: Breathe-Support Date: Tuesday, December 30, 2008, 4:02 AM Hi Group, My 47 year old nephew is in ICU in Ohio not expected to make it through the night. He has blood clots in both lungs, has had several heart attaches and has damage to the heart and valves. I am so very sad about him but must admit I am more worried about my sister. She is not in good health and

this boy has had such a rough life of his own choosing -- anyhow please remember this family in your prayers.I could use a few myself. Thanks for always being here. Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida, IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly." <pastedGraphic.tiff>