RemedySpot.com

Re: prayer please

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Peggy,

I am praying! I can't imagine losing a child no matter what age they are and no matter what their lifestyle has been. Your sister must be broken hearted. Please take care of your own health through this trial. God bless you Peggy, R. (52) Sarcoid/PF 3/2006 Carlsbad, California

Subject: prayer pleaseTo: Breathe-Support Date: Monday, December 29, 2008, 8:02 PM

Hi Group, My 47 year old nephew is in ICU in Ohio not expected to make it through the night. He has blood clots in both lungs, has had several heart attaches and has damage to the heart and valves. I am so very sad about him but must admit I am more worried about my sister. She is not in good health and this boy has had such a rough life of his own choosing -- anyhow please remember this family in your prayers.

I could use a few myself. Thanks for always being here.

Love & Prayers, Peggy

Florida, IPF/UIP 2004

"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet,

when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."

Peggy,

Please know that you and your family are in my prayers. Let us know today how things are if you can.

Love and hugs,

Beth in North Carolina

Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 Dermatomyositis 11/08

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Monday, December 29, 2008 11:02:39 PMSubject: prayer pleaseHi Group, My 47 year old nephew is in ICU in Ohio not expected to make it through the night. He has blood clots in both lungs, has had several heart attaches and has damage to the heart and valves. I am so very sad about him but must admit I am more worried about my sister. She is not in good health and this boy has had such a rough life of his own choosing -- anyhow please remember this family in your prayers.

Love & Prayers, Peggy

Florida, IPF/UIP 2004

Beth, Thanks for your prayers and friendship. I'll let you know when I hear from her. I just bent over to put a roaster pan in the bottom of the cabinet and pulled something in my back..just what I need. I'll be back in a few. Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."  Peggy,Please know that you and your family are in my prayers. Let us know today how things are if you can.Love and hugs,  Beth in North CarolinaModeratorFibrotic NSIP 06/06 Dermatomyositis 11/08 From: Peggy To: Breathe-Support Sent: Monday, December 29, 2008 11:02:39 PMSubject:  prayer pleaseHi Group, My 47 year old nephew is in ICU in Ohio not expected to make it through the night. He has blood clots in both lungs, has had several heart attaches and has damage to the heart and valves. I am so very sad about him but must admit I am more worried about my sister. She is not in good health and this boy has had such a rough life of his own choosing -- anyhow please remember this family in your prayers.I could use a few myself. Thanks for always being here.Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly." <1.2903170923>

peggy

that is the worst news-- to hear about a sick child

your sister must be beside herself

you didn't say if your nephew knows what is going on

whatever happens I hope they have an easy time

my thoughts are with you and your family

Pink Joyce IPF 3/06 Pennsylvania

Donate Life

Subject: prayer pleaseTo: Breathe-Support Date: Monday, December 29, 2008, 11:02 PM

Hi Group, My 47 year old nephew is in ICU in Ohio not expected to make it through the night. He has blood clots in both lungs, has had several heart attaches and has damage to the heart and valves. I am so very sad about him but must admit I am more worried about my sister. She is not in good health and this boy has had such a rough life of his own choosing -- anyhow please remember this family in your prayers.

Love & Prayers, Peggy

Florida, IPF/UIP 2004

You have my prayers Peggy...every day.

Such sad news about your nephew and sis.

God is already in tomorrow...

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

prayer please

Love & Prayers, Peggy

Florida, �IPF/UIP 2004

"I believe that friends are quiet angels�who lift us to our feet,�

when our wings�have trouble remembering how to fly."�