RemedySpot.com

Re: Happy New Year!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Really cute.. Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."  The link below is a Yahoo creation - so it should be safe to click.  Hope it brings a smile to you face.B http://emoticarolers.com/?id=ee76e89cb3e1ed06af9f6c28ca3224e12eeec654 & author=Barbara

Happy Happy back Lark.  We'll talk later it is WAAAYYYY past bedtime around here.  Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."  Happy New Year to each of you! I look forward to getting to know youbetter and appreciate your willingness to share your experience,strength and hope! God bless you richly!Lark 12-08 IPF

Happy Happy back Lark.  We'll talk later it is WAAAYYYY past bedtime around here.  Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."  Happy New Year to each of you! I look forward to getting to know youbetter and appreciate your willingness to share your experience,strength and hope! God bless you richly!Lark 12-08 IPF