RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Visit with Eye Surgeon this a.m..............................

Rate this topic

Guest guest

ML...I'll jump in here again behind Bruce...

(Hi brother Bruce). I'm presuming, when you walk you are USING O2??? ! Yeah, listen to BB, STOP SOONER.

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: Visit with Eye Surgeon this a.m..............................

LouSorry for another round of issues you have to deal with. However, do notcontinue the six minute walk or any other walk to the point you did ofdropping into the 70's. Either use more oxygen or time your walk andstop it when you drop below 88....no later than 85 or 86 or so.>> Surgeon had me taking glocoma drops every night before bed because of> the swelling of the eye, today on my checkup, the glocoma drops have> now had a bad effect on my eye and edema has roosted in my house.> crap-o-la. haa It is sore a little, but he changed drops for me and> by golly gave me sample bottles, otherwise I told him it was> $35.00 co-pay for a tiny tiny tiny tiny, and 1 more tiny bottle.> Good Grief. "So now I have a lens in my glasses for the left side> with a bifocal across it for another week. Have to go back next Tues> again. I do think the eye is better, the foggyness has disappeard,> and it is clear, just blurry, like ME IS!!!!>> We go on now don't we and do the best we can, it hurts today so have> been resting, taking pills all day to keep me down.>> Took a 6 min. walk up and down the hall today to check my oximeter> and I was walking only slowing as i can not walk very fast, the heart> rate went to 145. The oxy. level was in the mid 70's. I couldn't> get to a chair or wall quick enough, but I did make it to the fist> dining chair I saw. I was so out of breath, so I have been sitting> watching cooking shows and the weather channel to keep me quieted> down. I am so mad the 'PULMODUDE' has not called me back so I just> called his nurse again. Know what? Why am I even calling him? I> will not take a PFT test, I am too weak for that, would never get> through it. It is what it is, you know? I just want to know what he> wants me to do about the next machines for higher flow. Don't know> anything about that. My liq. oxy tank jumps from #10-15, nothing> inbetween. So I wait. That's ok. My daughter came over and we held> hands.>> We went to breakfast this morning after the dr. visit, and while we> were eating there were 2 women who were sitting across from us, I was> coughing a lot as I do when I eat, can't eat and breathe at that same> time, ha, they gently took our hands and asked permission to pray for> us. We both were delighted and we prayed a quite a few minutes. It> felt so wonderful. We both loved it and needed it, I guess. There> still are GOOD people in this world.>> I have noticed that my breathing this past week that my breaths are> getting shorter together, can't take a deep breath without coughing.>> I LOVE YOU THIS DAY> MARY LOU> IPF - 02>

..........well, I was pretty sure O2 is a given....

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: Visit with Eye Surgeon this a.m..............................

YES, I WAS USING OXYGEN, I CAN NOT WALK AT ALL WITHOUTIT, IT WAS ON #7-8I LOVE YOU THIS DAYMARY LOU IPF - 02> >> > Surgeon had me taking glocoma drops every night before bed because of> > the swelling of the eye, today on my checkup, the glocoma drops have> > now had a bad effect on my eye and edema has roosted in my house.> > crap-o-la. haa It is sore a little, but he changed drops for me and> > by golly gave me sample bottles, otherwise I told him it was> > $35.00 co-pay for a tiny tiny tiny tiny, and 1 more tiny bottle.> > Good Grief. "So now I have a lens in my glasses for the left side> > with a bifocal across it for another week. Have to go back next Tues> > again. I do think the eye is better, the foggyness has disappeard,> > and it is clear, just blurry, like ME IS!!!!> >> > We go on now don't we and do the best we can, it hurts today so have> > been resting, taking pills all day to keep me down.> >> > Took a 6 min. walk up and down the hall today to check my oximeter> > and I was walking only slowing as i can not walk very fast, the heart> > rate went to 145. The oxy. level was in the mid 70's. I couldn't> > get to a chair or wall quick enough, but I did make it to the fist> > dining chair I saw. I was so out of breath, so I have been sitting> > watching cooking shows and the weather channel to keep me quieted> > down. I am so mad the 'PULMODUDE' has not called me back so I just> > called his nurse again. Know what? Why am I even calling him? I> > will not take a PFT test, I am too weak for that, would never get> > through it. It is what it is, you know? I just want to know what he> > wants me to do about the next machines for higher flow. Don't know> > anything about that. My liq. oxy tank jumps from #10-15, nothing> > inbetween. So I wait. That's ok. My daughter came over and we held> > hands.> >> > We went to breakfast this morning after the dr. visit, and while we> > were eating there were 2 women who were sitting across from us, I was> > coughing a lot as I do when I eat, can't eat and breathe at that same> > time, ha, they gently took our hands and asked permission to pray for> > us. We both were delighted and we prayed a quite a few minutes. It> > felt so wonderful. We both loved it and needed it, I guess. There> > still are GOOD people in this world.> >> > I have noticed that my breathing this past week that my breaths are> > getting shorter together, can't take a deep breath without coughing.> >> > I LOVE YOU THIS DAY> > MARY LOU> > IPF - 02> >>