RemedySpot.com

Re: update from Home

Rate this topic

Guest guest

how wonderful. It is so hard to grasp the fact that you are breathing freely with NO HOSE. I amthankful to God for His many Blessings. We have had quite a few transplants lately. Everyone taking clean deep breaths.. Amazes me.Stay in touch. Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."  Hi everyone!  Hope all had good holidays. I'm finally back home, hard to imagine 6 months have passed. I'll have monthly tests and blood work, plus doctors visits. But being home again is the best. I'll return to ST. Louis about mid March for a bronc and testing to check how well the transplant is comming along.  Then its a yearly checkup from then on.  KS t-09-24-08

...Happy New Year and Happy New

Lung!!!!

A great way to begin this upcoming new year !!!

Z fibriotic NSIP/05

Z 64,

fibriotic NSIP/o5/PA

And “mild”

PH/10/07 and Reynaud’s too!!

No, NSIP was not

self-inflicted…I never smoked!

Potter,

reader,carousel lover and MomMom to

Darah

and Sara

“I’m gonna

be iron like a lion in Zion” Bob Marley

Vinca

Minor-periwinkle is my flower

george mathews wrote:

Hi everyone! Hope all had good holidays. I'm finally back home,

hard to imagine 6 months have passed. I'll have monthly tests and blood

work, plus doctors visits. But being home again is the best. I'll

return to ST. Louis about mid March for a bronc and testing to check

how well the transplant is comming along. Then its a yearly checkup

from then on. KS t-09-24-08

No virus found in this incoming message.

Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com Version: 8.0.176 / Virus Database: 270.10.0/1866 - Release Date: 12/27/2008 8:49 PM

...Happy New Year and Happy New

Lung!!!!

A great way to begin this upcoming new year !!!

Z fibriotic NSIP/05

Z 64,

fibriotic NSIP/o5/PA

And “mild”

PH/10/07 and Reynaud’s too!!

No, NSIP was not

self-inflicted…I never smoked!

Potter,

reader,carousel lover and MomMom to

Darah

and Sara

“I’m gonna

be iron like a lion in Zion” Bob Marley

Vinca

Minor-periwinkle is my flower

george mathews wrote:

Hi everyone! Hope all had good holidays. I'm finally back home,

hard to imagine 6 months have passed. I'll have monthly tests and blood

work, plus doctors visits. But being home again is the best. I'll

return to ST. Louis about mid March for a bronc and testing to check

how well the transplant is comming along. Then its a yearly checkup

from then on. KS t-09-24-08

Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com Version: 8.0.176 / Virus Database: 270.10.0/1866 - Release Date: 12/27/2008 8:49 PM

! Oh I bet it is so good to be home!

Glad you are doing good enough to go home.

How is........I've had a brain fade. The friend who kept us informed about you.....

Hope his transplant went well.

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

update from Home

Hi everyone! Hope all had good holidays. I'm finally back home, hard to imagine 6 months have passed. I'll have monthly tests and blood work, plus doctors visits. But being home again is the best. I'll return to ST. Louis about mid March for a bronc and testing to check how well the transplant is comming along. Then its a yearly checkup from then on. KS t-09-24-08

How is........I've had a brain fade. The friend who kept us informed about you.....

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

update from Home

Hi everyone! Hope all had good holidays. I'm finally back home, hard to imagine 6 months have passed. I'll have monthly tests and blood work, plus doctors visits. But being home again is the best. I'll return to ST. Louis about mid March for a bronc and testing to check how well the transplant is comming along. Then its a yearly checkup from then on. KS t-09-24-08

All of this is just so amazing! It must be wonderful to be home. God bless you- R. (52) Sarcoid/PF 3/2006 Carlsbad, California

Subject: update from HomeTo: Breathe-Support Date: Sunday, December 28, 2008, 3:05 PM

Hi -

This life is truly , truly, AMAZING isn't it? I am so glad everything is going so

good for you. I know that Sher is gonna try and talk you into going to Oregon---

if she does, try to hold off until late July and I will try to be there also.

Its really fun to check in each night and see the Transplant patients doing so well

and letting us share the experiences with them. Keep on truckin and the very best of luck to you,Kerry, Judy and Chuck----and everyone else. HAPPY NEW YEAR---

G. UIP/IPF 5/07 AZ.

Sher Chuck at last email is doing just fine, I believe he's home in Denver and is about 1 month from his transplant surgery. KS t-09-24-08

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Sunday, December 28, 2008 8:04:33 PMSubject: Re: update from Home

How is........I' ve had a brain fade. The friend who kept us informed about you.....

update from Home

Peggy thanks for the thoughts and prayers. God does take of us if we bring him into our lives. -Jewish shouuld be approching their 1,000 lung transplant if they haven't already as when I left St. Louis a week ago they were at 996! What a wonderment!! enjoy a new year. KS t-09-24-08

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Sunday, December 28, 2008 5:14:58 PMSubject: Re: update from Home how wonderful. It is so hard to grasp the fact that you are breathing freely with NO HOSE. I am

thankful to God for His many Blessings. We have had quite a few transplants lately. Everyone taking clean deep breaths.. Amazes me.

Stay in touch.

Love & Prayers, Peggy

Florida, IPF/UIP 2004

"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet,

when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."

what a new year it is!!!! hard to imagine what has taken place this past year!!! KS t-09-24-08

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Sunday, December 28, 2008 7:43:11 PMSubject: Re: update from Home

...Happy New Year and Happy New Lung!!!!A great way to begin this upcoming new year !!!

Z 64, fibriotic NSIP/o5/PA

And “mild” PH/10/07 and Reynaud’s too!!

No, NSIP was not self-inflicted…I never smoked!

Potter, reader,carousel lover and MomMom to Darah

and Sara

“I’m gonna be iron like a lion in Zion” Bob Marley

Vinca Minor-periwinkle is my flower

george mathews wrote:

Checked by AVG - http://www.avg. com Version: 8.0.176 / Virus Database: 270.10.0/1866 - Release Date: 12/27/2008 8:49 PM

thanks for the thoughts and prayers. Everyone here has given me so much support, maybe I can pay back in the future. Being home after six months living in St. Louis is a great moral booster. But there is still a long way to go. God bless you!! KS t-09-24-08

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Monday, December 29, 2008 12:52:29 AMSubject: Re: update from Home

All of this is just so amazing! It must be wonderful to be home. God bless you- R. (52) Sarcoid/PF 3/2006 Carlsbad, California

From: george mathews <georgemathews76@ yahoo.com>Subject: update from HomeTo: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. comDate: Sunday, December 28, 2008, 3:05 PM

...thanks, I had a brain fade about Chuck's name. Glad to hear he is home too. I remember when he had the transplant...

Be it ever so humble, there's no place like home. We always say "hello home" when we walk through the front door after we've been gone for awhile...but we're weird!

update from Home

Happy New Years

so glad your home and doing well. You have a blessed and HEALTHY Year

with all your dreams coming true. patti, ipf 7'06

>

> Hi everyone!  Hope all had good holidays. I'm finally back home,

hard to imagine 6 months have passed. I'll have monthly tests and

blood work, plus doctors visits. But being home again is the best.

I'll return to ST. Louis about mid March for a bronc and testing to

check how well the transplant is comming along.  Then its a yearly

checkup from then on.  KS t-09-24-08

>