RemedySpot.com

ML

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hope you are doing good after your eye surgery this AM. I'll be looking for a post. TAKE CARE of YOU.. Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly." 

• 2 weeks later...

ML, Oh I do hope you are feeling better. I was on Crestor and had to quit because of joint pain and muscle weakness. Within a week or two My legs did 100% turn around. So give it some thought.  Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."  HI BRUCE: Thanks so much for answering my question about MB's muscle test. The pulmo said my muscle weakness yesterday was caused from either, PF itself!!..... Prednisone........ or Crestor. WELL, Bruce, now I am back with the black patch on my left eye probably for good. If the eye isn't any better (sight wise) in 1 month, he will do a prescription for it at that time and I will just have to live with it. You have always said you don't like stuff being done to your eyes, I am getting that way, but they were wonderful to me and very professional and clean and did all they could for me and I know that. They really wanted to make my sight better and VA Eye Inst. is the best around. If you get gittery about something happening to your eyes, just grit your teeth and you will feel no pain. I will prob. be putting drops in for a while yet, also what they call "tear drops" for both eyes. Said my eyes were very dry. Do you do those at all?Thanks again, Bruce LouIPF - 02> > >> > > Hi everyone,> > > I'm leaving in a little while to have my skin and my muscle biopsies> > done. They are both very simple procedures so aside from a little> > soreness I don't expect any problems.> > > Wish me luck!!> > >> > > Beth in North Carolina> > > Moderator> > > Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 Dermatomyositis 11/08> > >> >>