RemedySpot.com

Re: kinda crummy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Brett, Close your eyes and feel this big ol' warm hug from a Mother that would love to be there for you. Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."  Hi everyone ,Kind of a downer of a day for me four years ago today my mother passed away from this diseaseshe would have been 63 years old nowI sure miss herBrett Bowser  40 MI.familial UIP/IPF 11/07 stage 4 lung cancer 7/08

Brett ... I can sympathize with you missing your mom. I never had a mother much but I sure know the feeling of missing "A" mother..

Hey, did your little cap arrive yet? Seems like it should have by now.

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

kinda crummy

Hi everyone ,

Kind of a downer of a day for me

four years ago today my mother passed away from this disease

she would have been 63 years old now

I sure miss her

Brett Bowser 40 MI.

familial UIP/IPF 11/07

stage 4 lung cancer 7/08

Ditto on what Peggy writes below!

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: kinda crummy

Brett, Close your eyes and feel this big ol' warm hug from a Mother that would love to be there for you.

Love & Prayers, Peggy

Florida, �IPF/UIP 2004

"I believe that friends are quiet angels�who lift us to our feet,�

when our wings�have trouble remembering how to fly."�

Hi everyone ,

Kind of a downer of a day for me�

I sure miss her

Brett Bowser �40 MI.

familial UIP/IPF 11/07�

stage 4 lung cancer 7/08

Brett,

My Mom died of lung cancer March 15, 2006. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't miss her. 3 years ago Christmas we got the news that her cancer had metastisized and had spread to her kidneys, liver, heart and brain. Stating this time of the year I go through a mental countdown- when I last saw her in September, had lunch with her in October, went to Vegas with her in November and then got the news in December. I go over everything we said, ate, did, etc. And though I miss her all over, I find such a comfort in the memories.

I am so sorry she is not here to be with you as you go through your own trials with this disease. But I am sure she is your biggest advocate in heaven, praying for you constantly, rooting in your corner, yelling "You can do it, you can do it, you can, you can!," and feeling incredibly proud of you. God bless you Brett and may he shower you with tender mercies this day and always. R. (52) Sarcoid/PF 3/2006 Carlsbad, California

Subject: kinda crummyTo: Breathe-Support Date: Tuesday, October 28, 2008, 1:19 PM

Hi everyone ,

I sure miss her

Brett Bowser 40 MI.

familial UIP/IPF 11/07

stage 4 lung cancer 7/08

beautifully said Pink Joyce IPF 3/06 Pennsylvania

From: brett bowser <brett (AT) vectordist (DOT) com>Subject: kinda crummyTo: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. comDate: Tuesday, October 28, 2008, 1:19 PM

Hi everyone , Kind of a downer of a day for me

I sure miss her

Brett Bowser 40 MI.

familial UIP/IPF 11/07

stage 4 lung cancer 7/08

Brett

it took many years for me to recover from the loss of my parents. Lots of things happened to me in that time period: separation and divorce May 1982; dad died Dec 25 1983; mom died Feb 1984

the funerals were both on Tuesday, 8 weeks apart

i think about them all the time and how i would have to comfort them if they knew about my disease; comforting them when i separated helped me deal with going on with my life

i just got a phone call, talk to you laterPink Joyce IPF 3/06 Pennsylvania

Subject: kinda crummyTo: Breathe-Support Date: Tuesday, October 28, 2008, 4:19 PM

Hi everyone ,

I sure miss her

Brett Bowser 40 MI.

familial UIP/IPF 11/07

stage 4 lung cancer 7/08

& Brett, My Mother died in 1983 and at times I still think I'll call Mom. then it is as fresh as yesterday.My children remember how funny she was and we have some really good "remember when" parties.I think when I told my kids about my Dx. I told them when they miss me just know I am right here.Feel your heart beat and that IS part of me. Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."  Brett,   My Mom died of lung cancer March 15, 2006.  There isn't a day that goes by that I don't miss her.  3 years ago Christmas we got the news that her cancer had metastisized and had spread to her kidneys, liver, heart and brain.  Stating this time of the year I go through a mental countdown- when I last saw her in September, had lunch with her in October, went to Vegas with her in November and then got the news in December.  I go over everything we said, ate, did, etc.  And though I miss her all over, I find such a comfort in the memories.   I am so sorry she is not here to be with you as you go through your own trials with this disease.  But I am sure she is your biggest advocate in heaven, praying for you constantly, rooting in your corner, yelling "You can do it, you can do it, you can, you can!,"  and feeling incredibly proud of you.  God bless you Brett and may he shower you with tender mercies this day and always.   R. (52)  Sarcoid/PF  3/2006   Carlsbad, California--- On Tue, 10/28/08, brett bowser <brett (AT) vectordist (DOT) com> wrote:From: brett bowser <brett (AT) vectordist (DOT) com>Subject: kinda crummyTo: Breathe-Support Date: Tuesday, October 28, 2008, 1:19 PMHi everyone ,Kind of a downer of a day for me four years ago today my mother passed away from this diseaseshe would have been 63 years old nowI sure miss herBrett Bowser  40 MI.familial UIP/IPF 11/07 stage 4 lung cancer 7/08