RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: A Need to Vent and Inquire...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dale,

I don't know what to say about seeing a PA vs a pulmo right now. I suppose it wouldn't hurt to see him/her and you can decide how comfortable you are with the level of knowledge he/she displays about fibrosis. For me though I'd be much more comfortable seeing a pulmo especially since you are beginning supplemental O2. This is a big step. I've got absolutely no issues with PA's. My sister started her medical career as a PA. (Now she's a obstetrician at Duke) They can be fabulous. This is all about you being confident in the care that you're receiving. If you'd be more comfortable being seen by a doctor, tell them that.

Looking forward to this weekend!

Beth-Moderator

Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 06/08

Re: A Need to Vent and Inquire...

Beth,

Thanks for your encouraging words, and I look forward to seeing you this weekend. Meanwhile, I'll only be able to see a physician's assistant Friday am about an Rx for 02. Does that sound OK or should I be screaming to see a pulmo? Mine doesn't have an opening for weeks, although there are several others in the group at Duke Raleigh Medicine, and I know that I need 02 now. I'm researching local 02 providers now, so your help this weekend will be perfect.

Keep feeling better so I can give you those hugs from Peggy!

Dale

The white dog is 's Bichon Frise , Angel. She is about 15. has lost a lot of her teeth. She is almost humanSmart as a whip. She loved Eddie. When he sat down Angel was in his lap.. Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."  Hi Peggy, I am not venting, just inquiring about that big glass dish on your kitchen counter with that lucious looking ham in it. Your kitchen is nice and wide and big for cooking and in the one picture of Jane at your d/room table, those are the place mats that I love and do you remember where you got them????Who is that little white "poodle"? by your feet in the kitchen pic?MARY LOUI LOVE YOU THIS DAYIPF - 02> > > Beth,> > Thanks for your encouraging words, and I look forward to seeing you > this weekend. Meanwhile, I'll only be able to see a physician's > assistant Friday am about an Rx for 02. Does that sound OK or should > I be screaming to see a pulmo? Mine doesn't have an opening for > weeks, although there are several others in the group at Duke Raleigh > Medicine, and I know that I need 02 now. I'm researching local 02 > providers now, so your help this weekend will be perfect.> > Keep feeling better so I can give you those hugs from Peggy!> > Dale>