RemedySpot.com

Re: Angel

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Peggy

When I just had my huge desire for a dog which still is there but I'm

doing the smart thing and resisting, a Bichon Frise is what I wanted.

They are so cute and so enjoyable.

> >

> >

> > Beth,

> >

> > Thanks for your encouraging words, and I look forward to seeing

> you

> > this weekend. Meanwhile, I'll only be able to see a physician's

> > assistant Friday am about an Rx for 02. Does that sound OK or

> should

> > I be screaming to see a pulmo? Mine doesn't have an opening for

> > weeks, although there are several others in the group at Duke

> Raleigh

> > Medicine, and I know that I need 02 now. I'm researching local 02

> > providers now, so your help this weekend will be perfect.

> >

> > Keep feeling better so I can give you those hugs from Peggy!

> >

> > Dale

> >

>

Bruce, Angel is just so smart, has always had a garage and of course being in Fl. roaches get in there.. is scared to death of them. Angel will HUNT them and kill them. LOL it is the funniest thing I have ever seen. She just knew was afraid and jumped it. Still does if she sees one. She MAKES Kenny play and take her out. There is NO doubt what she wants. They are just great little dogs. Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."  PeggyWhen I just had my huge desire for a dog which still is there but I'mdoing the smart thing and resisting, a Bichon Frise is what I wanted.They are so cute and so enjoyable.> >> >> > Beth,> >> > Thanks for your encouraging words, and I look forward to seeing> you> > this weekend. Meanwhile, I'll only be able to see a physician's> > assistant Friday am about an Rx for 02. Does that sound OK or> should> > I be screaming to see a pulmo? Mine doesn't have an opening for> > weeks, although there are several others in the group at Duke> Raleigh> > Medicine, and I know that I need 02 now. I'm researching local 02> > providers now, so your help this weekend will be perfect.> >> > Keep feeling better so I can give you those hugs from Peggy!> >> > Dale> >>

HI Peggy!

& I just got through a quick pick-up of stuff in the living room since Teri & Jon are due here tomorrow evening. I didn't go to Great Nephew Connor's football game since it started at 7:30 pm. I don't think I should sit in the night air since the pollen is bad today and the there is somewhat of a breeze. My sister didn't understand but I told her I had been coughing some and was a little hoarse. Actually my sister sounds a lot worse than I do.

I am so glad that we got pictures of your house so that our air friends here could admire it. I wish I had a house like yours. Especially a kitchen like yours. > > >> > >> > > Beth,> > >> > > Thanks for your encouraging words, and I look forward to seeing> > you> > > this weekend. Meanwhile, I'll only be able to see a physician's> > > assistant Friday am about an Rx for 02. Does that sound OK or> > should> > > I be screaming to see a pulmo? Mine doesn't have an opening for> > > weeks, although there are several others in the group at Duke> > Raleigh> > > Medicine, and I know that I need 02 now. I'm researching local 02> > > providers now, so your help this weekend will be perfect.> > >> > > Keep feeling better so I can give you those hugs from Peggy!> > >> > > Dale> > >> >>