RemedySpot.com

RE: Teacher offering summer tutoring

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Does she live in Miami? I noticed the 305 area code.

To: sList Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2012 8:52:27 PMSubject: Teacher offering summer tutoring

1208 N.W. 97th Avenue

Pembroke Pines, Florida 33024

elaine@...

http://ExceptionalDesigns.com

Hi Everyone,

As the mother of a 31 year old with autism, I know how rare it is to find a dedicated teacher. I met such a lady today at business lunch. In addition to working with typical children, she has had experience with children with autism who can function in an academic setting and does coaching with the Special Olympics. Her name is Kim Ferreira and her phone number is .

I think this is a great opportunity if your child needs some help with school.

Regards to all, Elaine Terner

Guest guest

She lives in Broward(South end). She is tremendous! She has been my daughter's tutor for the last year. Thank you Hilda(from our Listserve) for introducing me to this gem/angel! She changed my daughter's life around. My daughter was also so lucky to compete under her guidance in the special olympics this past year(1st time she ever had the opportunity)and got medals in every category she participated in.

To: sList From: JodiNeuhof@...Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2012 22:06:11 +0000Subject: Re: Teacher offering summer tutoring

To: sList Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2012 8:52:27 PMSubject: Teacher offering summer tutoring

1208 N.W. 97th Avenue

elaine@...

Hi Everyone,

As the mother of a 31 year old with autism, I know how rare it is to find a dedicated teacher. I met such a lady today at business lunch. In addition to working with typical children, she has had experience with children with autism who can function in an academic setting and does coaching with the Special Olympics. Her name is Kim Ferreira and her phone number is .

Guest guest

Very impressive.Sent from my Samsung Epicâ„¢ 4G DIANA BORUCHIN wrote:

She lives in Broward(South end). She is tremendous! She has been my daughter's tutor for the last year. Thank you Hilda(from our Listserve) for introducing me to this gem/angel! She changed my daughter's life around. My daughter was also so lucky to compete under her guidance in the special olympics this past year(1st time she ever had the opportunity)and got medals in every category she participated in.

To: sList From: JodiNeuhof@...Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2012 22:06:11 +0000Subject: Re: Teacher offering summer tutoring

1208 N.W. 97th Avenue

elaine@...

Hi Everyone,

Guest guest

Ms. Ferreira is indeed a very special individual. I agree with .hildaTo: sList Sent: Wednesday, July 4, 2012 10:55:57 AMSubject: RE: Teacher offering summer tutoringVery impressive.Sent from my Samsung Epicâ„¢ 4G DIANA BORUCHIN wrote:

1208 N.W. 97th Avenue

elaine@...

Hi Everyone,

[image/jpeg:image001.jpg]