RemedySpot.com

Re: Some of our members...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sher,

Irene is no longer a member of Breathe-Support. She unsubscribed from the group a couple of weeks ago. I've emailed her to check and see if she's ok and haven't heard back. Bruce has been in touch with her however and she is ok. She just decided the group was not for her.

Beth-Moderator

Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 06/08

Some of our members...

I was thinking about and Tina (I've emailed her twice..no reply) and Irene. Haven't heard from any of them for a long while. Maybe I missed a post ...

Lou, how are you doing?

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Sher

I've been in email contact with this week and as of then he was

doing fine.

>

> I was thinking about and Tina (I've emailed her twice..no reply)

and Irene. Haven't heard from any of them for a long while. Maybe I

missed a post ...

> Lou, how are you doing?

>

>

> MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR.

> Nasturtiums

> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

>

Thanks Bruce!

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: Some of our members...

SherI've been in email contact with this week and as of then he wasdoing fine.>> I was thinking about and Tina (I've emailed her twice..no reply)and Irene. Haven't heard from any of them for a long while. Maybe Imissed a post ...> Lou, how are you doing?>>> MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR.> Nasturtiums> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!>

Oh. I wondered about this... thanks for the update.

Some of our members...

I was thinking about and Tina (I've emailed her twice..no reply) and Irene. Haven't heard from any of them for a long while. Maybe I missed a post ...

Lou, how are you doing?