RemedySpot.com

Re: Fwd: Joyce Dalton,tribute to the Queen

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks MB...I did see it after all and forgot the words.

Hope your Sunday has been a good one.

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Fwd: Joyce Dalton,tribute to the Queen

Sher,This is Gita's post with the poem that Leanne and Kerry have referred to. BethIt will now be a year since I joined the board andJoyce one of the first to write me a mail , she alsoshared my joy when I sent my son's wedding pics andwanted to know in detail about the henna decorationson the bride's hands, her zest for life is very muchevident in these things.No matter how sick she was she saw some humour in herexperiences , she always made the newbies feelwelcome, there is so much more to say about her butwords seem inadequate.A butterfly lights beside us like a sunbeamand for a brief moment its glory and beauty belong to our world but then it flies away, and though we wish it could have stopped , we feel lucky to haveseen it! So says a poet and I can only agree that it wasindeed an honour to have known her.God bless her soul.Geeta--- End forwarded message ---