RemedySpot.com

Re: CALIFORNIA TRIP

Rate this topic

Guest guest

hello

just let me know when and where and i'll do my best to get there.

ken

Re: Hi to all

Ken,

You are so welcome to our group. This is a great place for information. Learning from the people actually walking the walk is so much better than vague statistics. It is also good to meet other people and find how they cope.

I have been wrestling with this monster for 11 years. I am now in end stage and have severe Pulmonary Hypertension. I struggle now, but I know that these people here care if I get up in the morning. I have met a few and I would strongly encourage you to meet up with as many members as you can. We have some good guys in CA. In fact, I think a get together is happening soon.

Keep reading and keep in touch. We all need each other.

Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16>> My name is Overman (ken is fine) 64 yrs. old and living in Lompoc, Ca. have PF since Nov. 05 > found the support group while surffing the net for more information on PF on the pulmonary fibrosis foundation web site and have been reading a lot of the emails and have found them every interesting and informative.> just got up from my nap and am off

for my walk I do about 1 mile a day to a friends barber shop where i have a bottle of wine watig for me. it's my incentive to walk and my reward for getting there lol. so, i'm out of here, sure would love to hear from all of you. and relate some of my experences with PF.> thanks for reading> ken>