RemedySpot.com

Re: Z

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi, my name is laura, I am 35 and I was diagnosed with scleroderma, pulmonary hipertension etcetera... the doctor pres cribed me a new medicine called Tracleer 62.5, has any of you taken that one before? the pharmacist says she doesn't know anything about it. Now I need to clal my doctor for some samples of this NEW med.

Subject: ZTo: Breathe-Support Date: Tuesday, December 30, 2008, 12:44 PM

Hi , you'll never guess what came in the mail... the card you sent to Shands. Thank you so much.

It is so cute. I will take care..(smiles)

The funny thing is you had sent this to ville and it somehow made it's way to me... meant to be.

Love & Prayers, Peggy

Florida, IPF/UIP 2004

"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet,

when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."

Tracleer has been around for 7 or 8 years now. It's a drug to treat pulmonary hypertension. I would have hoped that your doctor would have given you more information about the drug when he prescribed it. It is not something that is typically in stock at the average pharmcy and oftentimes there is a different process to go through with the insurance company to obtain payment for the drug. This is all stuff that your doctor should have made you aware of.

Also be certain that you were speaking to the pharmacist and not to a pharmacy tech about this drug. An RPh who doesn't know anything about Tracleer should not be dispensing meds in my opinion.

All that aside Tracleer can be a very effective drug in treating pulmonary hypertension. Good luck with it!

Beth in North Carolina

Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 Dermatomyositis 11/08

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2008 10:12:25 PMSubject: Re: Z

Hi, my name is laura, I am 35 and I was diagnosed with scleroderma, pulmonary hipertension etcetera... the doctor pres cribed me a new medicine called Tracleer 62.5, has any of you taken that one before? the pharmacist says she doesn't know anything about it. Now I need to clal my doctor for some samples of this NEW med.

Hi , you'll never guess what came in the mail... the card you sent to Shands. Thank you so much. It is so cute. I will take care..(smiles)

The funny thing is you had sent this to ville and it somehow made it's way to me... meant to be.

Love & Prayers, Peggy

Florida, IPF/UIP 2004

Tracleer has been around for 7 or 8 years now. It's a drug to treat pulmonary hypertension. I would have hoped that your doctor would have given you more information about the drug when he prescribed it. It is not something that is typically in stock at the average pharmcy and oftentimes there is a different process to go through with the insurance company to obtain payment for the drug. This is all stuff that your doctor should have made you aware of.

Also be certain that you were speaking to the pharmacist and not to a pharmacy tech about this drug. An RPh who doesn't know anything about Tracleer should not be dispensing meds in my opinion.

All that aside Tracleer can be a very effective drug in treating pulmonary hypertension. Good luck with it!

Beth in North Carolina

Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 Dermatomyositis 11/08

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2008 10:12:25 PMSubject: Re: Z

Hi , you'll never guess what came in the mail... the card you sent to Shands. Thank you so much. It is so cute. I will take care..(smiles)

Love & Prayers, Peggy

Florida, IPF/UIP 2004