RemedySpot.com

Re: Social networking for young adults with DD(Autism, Aspergers)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi, My son is 27 and high functioning. We are looking for something similar.Sent from my iPad

Hi, I am new to this group but would love to meet others in the Pembroke Pines or surrounding areas who may be interested in a social gathering for high functioning young adults with like abilities. My son is 29 and I have a clubhouse I could use. I haven't read through all the post yet but would like any feedback. Thanks again!

my son too is high functioning, also live in the PP, although Isaiah is 15. would love to have friends

Lazara " "

Cell #

To: "sList " <sList > Sent: Saturday, September 15, 2012 9:42 PMSubject: Re: Social networking for young adults with DD(Autism, Aspergers)

Hi, My son is 27 and high functioning. We are looking for something similar.Sent from my iPad

Hi, I am new to this group but would love to meet others in the Pembroke Pines or surrounding areas who may be interested in a social gathering for high functioning young adults with like abilities. My son is 29 and I have a clubhouse I could use. I haven't read through all the post yet but would like any feedback. Thanks again!

>

> Hi, I am new to this group but would love to meet others in the Pembroke Pines

or surrounding areas who may be interested in a social gathering for high

functioning young adults with like abilities. My son is 29 and I have a

clubhouse I could use. I haven't read through all the post yet but would like

any feedback. Thanks again!

>

I would love to get together and meet, do your kids like to bowl? Please feel

free to email me with reply's. My son also loves art and video's games. We

could start small with a group meeting if I knew a date and time.

>

> Hi, I am new to this group but would love to meet others in the Pembroke Pines

>

>

>

My son is 29, high functioning, but has so much trouble socially. I know from the newsletter that there is a support group in Broward that meets once a month. Does anyone have any feedback on that group. I'm open to helping make headway in any way possible.Alice HoltSent from my iPhone

=

My son is 29, high functioning, but has so much trouble socially. I know from the newsletter that there is a support group in Broward that meets once a month. Does anyone have any feedback on that group. I'm open to helping make headway in any way possible.Alice HoltSent from my iPhone

=

=

I have never attended it, but have heard of it myself. Is this the one at the

Dan Marino center? I would be willing to check into it and meet as well.

Tina

> >

> >>

> >> Hi, I am new to this group but would love to meet others in the Pembroke

Pines or surrounding areas who may be interested in a social gathering for high

> >>

> >

> >

> >