doing that to forum after forum. I enjoy sports and over the years have

belonged to various sports forums and read online blogs as well. Even

the newspaper blogs and nearly all the forums have such ugliness from

personal attacks to death wishes to bigotry, racism, and any other form

you can think of. Its one additional thing I value so about this forum,

that it is moderated and I'm able to be in a community of such good

people.

>

> Thank you for your prompt removal of that very hatefilled person!!

> How in the world did he get on here?

> --

>

>

> Z 64, fibriotic NSIP/o5/PA

>

>

> And " mild " PH/10/07 and Reynaud's too!!

>

> No, NSIP was not self-inflicted...I never smoked!

>

>

> Potter, reader,carousel lover and MomMom to Darah

>

>

> and Sara

>

> * " I'm gonna be iron like a lion in Zion " Bob Marley*

>

> *Vinca Minor-periwinkle is my flower*

>

> * *

>

> * *

>

All I can say is "YA CAN'T FIX STUPID"MB You don't need to apologize you gave him the boot pretty quickly.As usual a fantastic job.  I can't seem to get to sleep for a nose that wantsto stop up. SOOO here I am... Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly." 

Boy that was ugly wasn't it? That individual had requested membership yesterday afternoon. He claimed he was a 63 year old male diagnosed with IPF 3 years ago. He claimed he wanted to find out how others were coping with this disease.

Obviously I have no way to verify his claims or anyone elses so I approved him. I had fallen asleep in my recliner last night and was checking my email one last time before dragging myself off to my bed when I saw that vile post. Needless to say I deleted his post and his membership immediately.

Fortunately things like this don't happen often but in a forum like this they are bound to happen once in awhile. I am as vigilant as it's possible for me to be and I'm just glad that I was awake to see it so that it did not sit out on the board all night.

Beth-Moderator

Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 06/08

"Take chances, make mistakes and get messy!"

Miss Frizzle

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Thursday, November 6, 2008 12:54:58 AMSubject: Beth

Thank you for your prompt removal of that very hatefilled person!!How in the world did he get on here?

--

Z 64, fibriotic NSIP/o5/PA

And “mild” PH/10/07 and Reynaud’s too!!

No, NSIP was not self-inflicted…I never smoked!

Potter, reader,carousel lover and MomMom to Darah

and Sara

“I’m gonna be iron like a lion in Zion” Bob Marley

Vinca Minor-periwinkle is my flower

MB,

Shucks I miss all the fun by not doing the updates via email, but

just going to the site on a regular basis.

I must say, you are a fast worker keeping things under control. On

another site, we had a gentleman (using the term very loosely) from

Belgium who belonged, because of his disease, but just loved to hear

himself talk. Very opinionated and used every opportunity to put

down and flame others. We attempted to counsel him but he never got

it.......so nothing else to do but ban him from the site. He caused

much chaos....

Keep up the good work.

Tom from PA Stills Disease, Sjogrens, PF, Asthma

>

> ,

> Boy that was ugly wasn't it? That individual had requested

membership yesterday afternoon. He claimed he was a 63 year old male

diagnosed with IPF 3 years ago. He claimed he wanted to find out how

others were coping with this disease.

> Obviously I have no way to verify his claims or anyone elses so I

approved him. I had fallen asleep in my recliner last night and was

checking my email one last time before dragging myself off to my bed

when I saw that vile post. Needless to say I deleted his post and his

membership immediately.

>

> Fortunately things like this don't happen often but in a forum like

this they are bound to happen once in awhile. I am as vigilant

as it's possible for me to be and I'm just glad that I was awake to

see it so that it did not sit out on the board all night.

>

> Beth-Moderator

> Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 06/08

>

> " Take chances, make mistakes and get messy! "

> Miss Frizzle

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

>

> To: Breathe-Support

> Sent: Thursday, November 6, 2008 12:54:58 AM

> Subject: Beth

>

>

> Thank you for your prompt removal of that very hatefilled person!!

> How in the world did he get on here?

>

> --

>

> Z 64, fibriotic NSIP/o5/PA

> And " mild " PH/10/07 and Reynaud's too!!

> No, NSIP was not self-inflicted I never smoked!

> Potter, reader,carousel lover and MomMom to Darah

> and Sara

> " I'm gonna be iron like a lion in Zion " Bob Marley

> Vinca Minor-periwinkle is my flower

>

>

>

Tom,

I've seen that kind of thing happen before and it just sucks the energy right out of a group. I was just happy that I happened to check the board before I went to bed. I'm not normally on at that time but something made me check.

There are people in the world with way too much time on their hands! I mean who just sits around looking for ways to stir up trouble on internet forums. I mean really!

Hope everyone has a good day!

Beth-Moderator

Miss Frizzle

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Thursday, November 6, 2008 7:07:55 AMSubject: Re: Beth

MB,Shucks I miss all the fun by not doing the updates via email, but just going to the site on a regular basis.I must say, you are a fast worker keeping things under control. On another site, we had a gentleman (using the term very loosely) from Belgium who belonged, because of his disease, but just loved to hear himself talk. Very opinionated and used every opportunity to put down and flame others. We attempted to counsel him but he never got it.......so nothing else to do but ban him from the site. He caused much chaos....Keep up the good work.Tom from PA Stills Disease, Sjogrens, PF, Asthma>> ,> Boy that was ugly wasn't it? That individual

had requested membership yesterday afternoon. He claimed he was a 63 year old male diagnosed with IPF 3 years ago. He claimed he wanted to find out how others were coping with this disease.> Obviously I have no way to verify his claims or anyone elses so I approved him. I had fallen asleep in my recliner last night and was checking my email one last time before dragging myself off to my bed when I saw that vile post. Needless to say I deleted his post and his membership immediately.> > Fortunately things like this don't happen often but in a forum like this they are bound to happen once in awhile. I am as vigilant as it's possible for me to be and I'm just glad that I was awake to see it so that it did not sit out on the board all night.> > Beth-Moderator> Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 06/08 >

> "Take chances, make mistakes and get messy!"> Miss Frizzle> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. com> Sent: Thursday, November 6, 2008 12:54:58 AM> Subject: Beth> > > Thank you for your prompt removal of that very hatefilled person!!> How in the world did he get on here?> > -- > > Z 64, fibriotic NSIP/o5/PA > And "mild" PH/10/07 and Reynaud's too!!> No, NSIP was not self-inflicted… I never smoked!> Potter, reader,carousel lover and MomMom to Darah > and Sara > "I'm gonna be iron like a lion in

Zion" Bob Marley> Vinca Minor-periwinkle is my flower> > >

Hope you have a great day too, Beth!

Barbara McD

IPF Sept 08

Beautiful Western NC

Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Thursday, November 6, 2008 7:26:03 AMSubject: Re: Re: Beth

Tom,

I've seen that kind of thing happen before and it just sucks the energy right out of a group. I was just happy that I happened to check the board before I went to bed. I'm not normally on at that time but something made me check.

There are people in the world with way too much time on their hands! I mean who just sits around looking for ways to stir up trouble on internet forums. I mean really!

Hope everyone has a good day!

Beth-Moderator

Miss Frizzle

From: Tom <uncle_fuzzy@ verizon.net>To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. comSent: Thursday, November 6, 2008 7:07:55 AMSubject: Re: Beth

MB,Shucks I miss all the fun by not doing the updates via email, but just going to the site on a regular basis.I must say, you are a fast worker keeping things under control. On another site, we had a gentleman (using the term very loosely) from Belgium who belonged, because of his disease, but just loved to hear himself talk. Very opinionated and used every opportunity to put down and flame others. We attempted to counsel him but he never got it.......so nothing else to do but ban him from the site. He caused much chaos....Keep up the good work.Tom from PA Stills Disease, Sjogrens, PF, Asthma>> ,> Boy that was ugly wasn't it? That individual

had requested membership yesterday afternoon. He claimed he was a 63 year old male diagnosed with IPF 3 years ago. He claimed he wanted to find out how others were coping with this disease.> Obviously I have no way to verify his claims or anyone elses so I approved him. I had fallen asleep in my recliner last night and was checking my email one last time before dragging myself off to my bed when I saw that vile post. Needless to say I deleted his post and his membership immediately.> > Fortunately things like this don't happen often but in a forum like this they are bound to happen once in awhile. I am as vigilant as it's possible for me to be and I'm just glad that I was awake to see it so that it did not sit out on the board all night.> > Beth-Moderator> Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 06/08 >

> "Take chances, make mistakes and get messy!"> Miss Frizzle> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. com> Sent: Thursday, November 6, 2008 12:54:58 AM> Subject: Beth> > > Thank you for your prompt removal of that very hatefilled person!!> How in the world did he get on here?> > -- > > Z 64, fibriotic NSIP/o5/PA > And "mild" PH/10/07 and Reynaud's too!!> No, NSIP was not self-inflicted… I never smoked!> Potter, reader,carousel lover and MomMom to Darah > and Sara > "I'm gonna be iron like a lion in

Zion" Bob Marley> Vinca Minor-periwinkle is my flower> > >

OMG Having missed this entirely I had to go and have a look at what he wrote and OMG . I take it he's off to don his white hood this evening then! I am horrified in this day and age that people like him still exsist. I know they do, but they still horrify me.

Well done for banning him so soon MB

Love Ze xx>> ,> Boy that was ugly wasn't it? That individual had requested membership yesterday afternoon. He claimed he was a 63 year old male diagnosed with IPF 3 years ago. He claimed he wanted to find out how others were coping with this disease.> Obviously I have no way to verify his claims or anyone elses so I approved him. I had fallen asleep in my recliner last night and was checking my email one last time before dragging myself off to my bed when I saw that vile post. Needless to say I deleted his post and his membership immediately.> > Fortunately things like this don't happen often but in a forum like this they are bound to happen once in awhile. I am as vigilant as it's possible for me to be and I'm just glad that I was awake to see it so that it did not sit out on the board all night.> > Beth-Moderator> Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 06/08 > > "Take chances, make mistakes and get messy!"> Miss Frizzle> > > > > ________________________________> To: Breathe-Support > Sent: Thursday, November 6, 2008 12:54:58 AM> Subject: Beth> > > Thank you for your prompt removal of that very hatefilled person!!> How in the world did he get on here?> > -- > > Z 64, fibriotic NSIP/o5/PA > And "mild" PH/10/07 and Reynaud's too!!> No, NSIP was not self-inflicted…I never smoked!> Potter, reader,carousel lover and MomMom to Darah > and Sara > "I'm gonna be iron like a lion in Zion" Bob Marley> Vinca Minor-periwinkle is my flower> > >

Peggy,

Have you tried one of the neti pots yet? I had seen them on Oprah and then my doctor recommended it when I got a cold. They are about $14.00 for the pot and 30 days of the solution and really easy to use ( just remember DO NOT breathe through your nose while using it and lean your head way over the sink!). It dried up my sinuses really quick and helped me to breathe better , especially with the tubing. You need to get over this quick before your next round of company comes (lol). Love you-

R. (52) Sarcoid/PF 3/2006 Carlsbad, California

Subject: Re: Re: BethTo: Breathe-Support Date: Wednesday, November 5, 2008, 11:30 PM

All I can say is "YA CAN'T FIX STUPID"

MB You don't need to apologize you gave him the boot pretty quickly.

As usual a fantastic job. I can't seem to get to sleep for a nose that wants

to stop up. SOOO here I am...

Love & Prayers, Peggy

Florida, IPF/UIP 2004

"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet,

when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."

, I do have a neti pot. It dies help. I think when I finnish the Leviquin I'll be better. My house will be buzzing this week-end. Bill is bringing his first load to move in across the way.My girlfriend of 40 years will be here. TT & Kenny.. Then there is always the unexpected.. Just love it. Everyone knows what ya see is what ya get.. lolMy cough is much better. my ribs and back are very sore.  Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly." 

Spot On Bruce, but Gosh it would've been soooo hard to keep my big gob SHUT!

GIO> > >> > > ,> > > Boy that was ugly wasn't it? That individual had requested> membership> > yesterday afternoon. He claimed he was a 63 year old male diagnosed> with> > IPF 3 years ago. He claimed he wanted to find out how others were> coping> > with this disease.> > > Obviously I have no way to verify his claims or anyone elses so I> > approved him. I had fallen asleep in my recliner last night and was> > checking my email one last time before dragging myself off to my bed> > when I saw that vile post. Needless to say I deleted his post and his> > membership immediately.> > >> > > Fortunately things like this don't happen often but in a forum like> > this they are bound to happen once in awhile. I am as vigilant as it's> > possible for me to be and I'm just glad that I was awake to see it so> > that it did not sit out on the board all night.> > >> > > Beth-Moderator> > > Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 06/08> > >> > > "Take chances, make mistakes and get messy!"> > > Miss Frizzle> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > ________________________________> > > From: Zion ljz741@> > > To: Breathe-Support > > > Sent: Thursday, November 6, 2008 12:54:58 AM> > > Subject: Beth> > >> > >> > > Thank you for your prompt removal of that very hatefilled person!!> > > How in the world did he get on here?> > >> > > --> > >> > > Z 64, fibriotic NSIP/o5/PA> > > And "mild" PH/10/07 and Reynaud's too!!> > > No, NSIP was not self-inflicted…I never smoked!> > > Potter, reader,carousel lover and MomMom to Darah> > > and Sara> > > "I'm gonna be iron like a lion in Zion" Bob Marley> > > Vinca Minor-periwinkle is my flower> > >> > >> > >> >>

go to pictures and on the top click list and WALA all in a list. I like it.. I thought you did it.. Must have beenLojack..  Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly." 

Peggy

Nope can't take credit for that and Leanne can't either. Only Yahoo can make a structural change to the website. All Leanne and I can do are add or remove members, photos, files things like that. We can't do anything about the way the website actually looks or works.

Beth-Moderator

Miss Frizzle

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2008 5:23:53 PMSubject: Re: Bethgo to pictures and on the top click list and WALA all in a list. I like it.. I thought you did it.. Must have been

Lojack..

Love & Prayers, Peggy

Florida, IPF/UIP 2004

"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet,

when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."

Well, How 'bout that.. some of us were just talking about it. COOL. I like it. You did see it huh ??I wanna be sure my mac isn't the only one that this is on.  lol  yahoo and Mac' get wacko at times. Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."