> I was a pollworker yesterday, and spent the entire day coughing up a

> storm. (As you all know, not a lot of fun coughing in public like

> that.) Today, too, coughing was the order of the day, and of course

> I'm tired from the 14 hour day yesterday, and all the coughing. Do

> cough supressants help? Does leaving the coughing unchecked cause

harm?

>

Bruce:

My husband and I have only lived here for seven years, and every day the beauty of this place astounds me. No matter the time of day, or the weather, or the season--it is always a feast for the eyes.

If you do get back out this way, I'd love to meet you!

Barbara McD

IPF, Sept 08

Beautiful Western NC

Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Thursday, November 6, 2008 8:45:03 AMSubject: Re: Another newbie question

BarbaraYou know you like typing each time the "Beautiful Western NC" just t rubit in. I was through there in May and even though I'd lived the firsthalf of my life in NC, I hadn't been to NC for about 16 years and toWestern NC for maybe 20 or more. It was mesmerizing as always. I hope tobe venturing back in that direction next summer if not before. I knowthe mild summer temperatures will be quite a relief versus our stringsof 100+ degree days.>> And is there a way to add your diagnosis/date thereof and locationwithout having to type it each time?>> Barbara McD> IPF, Sept 2008> Beautiful Western NC>>>> Let us not become weary in

doing good, for at the proper time we willreap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9>>>>>> ____________ _________ _________ __> To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. com> Sent: Wednesday, November 5, 2008 7:01:10 PM> Subject: Another newbie question>>> I was a pollworker yesterday, and spent the entire day coughing up a> storm. (As you all know, not a lot of fun coughing in public like> that.) Today, too, coughing was the order of the day, and of course> I'm tired from the 14 hour day yesterday, and all the coughing. Do> cough supressants help? Does leaving the coughing unchecked

causeharm?>

Barbara ... yes, it does sound a bit premature to take what you are not sure of or Rx from Dr. Just keep it in mind and if down the the line you can use it let me know...

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Another newbie question

I was a pollworker yesterday, and spent the entire day coughing up a storm. (As you all know, not a lot of fun coughing in public like that.) Today, too, coughing was the order of the day, and of course I'm tired from the 14 hour day yesterday, and all the coughing. Do cough supressants help? Does leaving the coughing unchecked cause harm?