RemedySpot.com

re: Question for Everyone

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I don't get it as severely as you do, I don't think. But I do often get extremely cold in the afternoon (usually around 4:00pm) and need to wrap up in an electric blanket and lots of clothes to get warm. Once I've gotten cold, it can take quite a while to warm up. I also have Reynaud's. DRice2@... wrote: I was just wondering and never thought to ask the group- does anyone happen to get chills and feel horrible shaking for 1-6hrs at a time? For over a year now the docs can't figure out why and they even have done

x-rays and blood cultures which do no show up anything. About once every ten days all of a sudden in the afternoon I start turning a purple color, cold to the bone, pain and chills start in my back. Then I end up in bed for almost 2 days, the first 6 hours with the shaking chills, wrapped in a million blankets and a heating pad. Then its like my muscles are rgid and don't want to move. Just wondering if anyone had experienced this before. Thanks for listening.Diane PF,Sjorgrens,Raynauds,PM 2006 PH 2008Barbara McDIPF, Sept 08Beautiful

Western NC Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Thanks Barbara,Kiki and Bruce for the info. I didn't think it was the Raynauds

giving me the problem but maybe it is. Craziness we all have to go thru! I do

have an electric blanket right in my chair and head right for it as soon as I

feel cold most of the time. I forgot about those footie pj's! THAT would be

quite a sight! I do live in my sweats when no one is around more lately! Warmth

is comfort....... Have a warm and fuzzy day!

Diane

PF,PM,Raynauds,Sjorgrens 2006 PH2008

Diane

we keep the house cool -- 68 during the day and 62 when we sleep

i wear a sweat jacket most of the time on top of a t-shirt or long sleeve shirt and socks--knee-hi's or low socks depending on the outside temperature

i keep throw blankets on the sofa and cover myself with them when watching tv

when jerry gets the chills, it is frequently because he needs to eat, he has a different disease--crohn's

a couple of weeks ago i did see a lady with blue hands -- i asked her about them and she said that she has Reynaurds, but she still smokes!!!

Pink Joyce IPF 3/06 Pennsylvania

Donate Life

Subject: re: Question for EveryoneTo: Breathe-Support Date: Thursday, December 18, 2008, 10:37 AM

Thanks Barbara,Kiki and Bruce for the info. I didn't think it was the Raynauds giving me the problem but maybe it is. Craziness we all have to go thru! I do have an electric blanket right in my chair and head right for it as soon as I feel cold most of the time. I forgot about those footie pj's! THAT would be quite a sight! I do live in my sweats when no one is around more lately! Warmth is comfort..... .. Have a warm and fuzzy day! DianePF,PM,Raynauds, Sjorgrens 2006 PH2008

Diane - I don't know if it is the Reynaud's, but it sure is a possibility. I will be sitting with several layers of clothes on, the electric blanket on, and still freezing while my husband sits in his shirtsleeves sweating. I have often said "I think my personal thermostat is broken". BarbaraJoyce T Rosenberg wrote: Diane we keep the house cool -- 68 during the

day and 62 when we sleep i wear a sweat jacket most of the time on top of a t-shirt or long sleeve shirt and socks--knee-hi's or low socks depending on the outside temperature i keep throw blankets on the sofa and cover myself with them when watching tv when jerry gets the chills, it is frequently because he needs to eat, he has a different disease--crohn's a couple of weeks ago i did see a lady with blue hands -- i asked her about them and she said that she has Reynaurds, but she still smokes!!! Pink Joyce IPF 3/06 Pennsylvania Donate Life From: DRice2 (AT) nycap (DOT) rr.com <DRice2 (AT) nycap (DOT) rr.com>Subject: re: Question for EveryoneTo: Breathe-Support Date: Thursday, December 18, 2008, 10:37 AM Thanks Barbara,Kiki and Bruce for the info. I didn't think it was the Raynauds giving me the problem but maybe it is. Craziness we all have to go thru! I do have an electric blanket right in my chair and head right for it as soon as I feel cold most of the time. I forgot about those footie pj's! THAT would be quite a sight! I do live in my sweats when no one is around more lately! Warmth is comfort..... .. Have a warm and

fuzzy day! DianePF,PM,Raynauds, Sjorgrens 2006 PH2008Barbara McDIPF, Sept 08Beautiful Western NC Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9