RemedySpot.com

Winter camp

Rate this topic

Guest guest

The JCC in Boca Raton has an awesome Winter Camp as well. They go on field trips everyday to fun places. It is two weeks long.

From: aes62@...To: "slist" <sList >Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2012 9:35:49 AMSubject: winter camp

Just wanted to share with you that the City of Pembroke Pines will be holding a winter camp

for special needs kids at the Rose G Park location in W. Pembroke Pines. One week is $100. and two is

$175. The contact person is Palacios at or mpalacios@...

The Friendship Circle also has a great Winter Camp. Monday, Dec 31st - Thurs Jan 3rd, 10:00am - 3:00pm. Please click here for more information, or you can call Leah on or email FloridaFriendshipCircle@...

Trips include American Twisters, Young At Art Museum, Girl's Strawberry Patch & Animal Farm, Personal Ponies and much more.  

Just wanted to share with you that the City of Pembroke Pines will be holding a winter camp

for special needs kids at the Rose G Park location in W. Pembroke Pines.  One week is $100. and two is

$175.  The contact person is Palacios at or mpalacios@...

does anyone know of a winter camp for a 12yr old somewhere between weston and

coral springs/margate that runs from 8am - 6pm daily? thanks!

>

> The JCC in Boca Raton has an awesome Winter Camp as well.  They go on field

trips everyday to fun places.  It is two weeks long.

>

> winter camp

>

>  

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Just wanted to share with you that the City of Pembroke Pines will be holding

a winter camp

>

> for special needs kids at the Rose G Park location in W. Pembroke Pines.  One

week is $100. and two is

>

> $175.  The contact person is Palacios at or mpalacios@...

>

Hi Listmates

I'm looking for a winter camp with an 8 year daughter with severe autism-- some

behaviors, not fully potty trained and elopes if not attended to 24/7. If you

know of any quality camps during the break let me know. Thanks!

Cindy

Starfish Media

Web Designer/TV Producer

Cell/Text

Sent from my iPad

ARC i Sunrise typically has a camp that can accommodate your daughter’s needs. Tonya QuarequioLicensed Loan Originator/Owner, NMLS 88836Celebrity Mortgage Corporation320 SE 11th StreetFort Lauderdale, Florida 33316Telephone: Facsimile: Cellular: Email: tonya.celebrity@...Website: www.celebritymtg.netNMLS: 206978 The highest compliment I can be paid is the trust and confidence you demonstrate when introducing me to family, friends and associates who might also benefit from the services I provide. Your referrals are greatly appreciated. From: sList [mailto:sList ] On Behalf Of Cindy Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2012 12:16 PMTo: deniseslistSubject: Winter camp Hi ListmatesI'm looking for a winter camp with an 8 year daughter with severe autism-- some behaviors, not fully potty trained and elopes if not attended to 24/7. If you know of any quality camps during the break let me know. Thanks!Cindy Starfish MediaWeb Designer/TV ProducerCell/Text Sent from my iPad

ARC i Sunrise typically has a camp that can accommodate your daughter’s needs. Tonya QuarequioLicensed Loan Originator/Owner, NMLS 88836Celebrity Mortgage Corporation320 SE 11th StreetFort Lauderdale, Florida 33316Telephone: Facsimile: Cellular: Email: tonya.celebrity@...Website: www.celebritymtg.netNMLS: 206978 The highest compliment I can be paid is the trust and confidence you demonstrate when introducing me to family, friends and associates who might also benefit from the services I provide. Your referrals are greatly appreciated. From: sList [mailto:sList ] On Behalf Of Cindy Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2012 12:16 PMTo: deniseslistSubject: Winter camp Hi ListmatesI'm looking for a winter camp with an 8 year daughter with severe autism-- some behaviors, not fully potty trained and elopes if not attended to 24/7. If you know of any quality camps during the break let me know. Thanks!Cindy Starfish MediaWeb Designer/TV ProducerCell/Text Sent from my iPad