RemedySpot.com

ML

Rate this topic

Guest guest

ML, Here is a web site with some really pretty country place mats.  www.staceyssimplestuff.com/homespun-placemats-countryKinda wish I hadn't found it cause I want MORE..  Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly." 

• 1 month later...

ML, I just don't understand not turning up your 02. If your saturation drops you NEED MORE>> I would get a second opinion. NO I would get a new DR. You are checking with your oximeter, right? There are times IPF advances quickly. I was told once I hit on 5Lnot to worry about getting to much, just keep my saturation above 90 regardless. This just doesn't sound right. Ask him in detail why you can not use more. It is NOT additive LOL that always cracks me up when people suggest that. Anyhow sweetie I don't care a hoot who said what. we all know 90 is the magic number... Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."  Thank you for your concern and love.My pulmo called just a few min. ago and said "DO NOT RAISE YOUR OXYGEN ANY HIGHER THAN #5 AT ANY TIME". I said what about when I walk outside, he said ok, #6, but when you sit down, you must turn it right back to 5. He doesn't want me to be any higher than that as a steady thing.He said if I want to, I can start taking 12 1/2mg of Prednisone starting tomorrow instead of 15. See what happens with that.I mentioned the numbness in my feet, ankles and legs when I get into bed at night and my legs aching so badly during the day, he said when you see your GP on Wednesday, tell her about that stuff too. And the cramping in my legs too.I LOVE YOU THIS DAYMARY LOU - RICHMOND VAIPF - 02