> > > > venues....no

> > > > > > Beer

> > > > > > > is served, no food is delivered... surgery is put on

> > > > > hold....Dentists

> > > > > > > Drills fall silent.....Bank Tellers get you to wait while

> you

> > > ALL

> > > > > tune

> > > > > > > in to the Tele to watch the race being run........WELL.

> ...all

> > I

> > > > can

> > > > > > say

> > > > > > > is its just as well there's such a big time difference

> between

> > > the

> > > > > USA

> > > > > > &

> > > > > > > Oz 'cos we ALL stopped AGAIN to watch the results of YOUR

> > > > > Presidential

> > > > > > > Election!

> > > > > > > > Congratulations to all of your who backed the Winner &

> > > > > > Commiserations

> > > > > > > to those of you who pulled up in second place!

> > > > > > > > YOUR President affects OUR lives ....the World waits

with

> > > baited

> > > > > > > breath!

> > > > > > > > Good Luck Barack Obama you've got one heck of a ride

ahead

> > of

> > > > you!

> > > > > > > > in Oz

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Hi All,

Just wanted to pipe in and say hello!! Have been "under the weather" for awhile again and haven't been posting. Had MRI Tuesday of my lumbar spine and am going to go to Pain Clinic next week for results - can't wait to see what that will be. Have been having back pain for nearly the last 10 years and now the Lortabs don't help any more, so here we go for more pain meds. Don't know how much longer I am going to be able to function and work. I am really thinking this will probably be my last year to be "gainfully employed!"

On a short note about this post from this guy below, first off, I am so proud of you MB!! I live in the South and, unfortunately, have to deal with people like this on a daily basis. It is very sad indeed. My family has always been Republican, but I do not judge anyone based on the color of the their skin. I am Caucasian and my son's girlfriend (hopefully to be my daughter-in-law one day) is African-American and I couldn't ask for a better choice for him. I love her to death!! She already calls me Mom anyway!! I don't think anyone who is not African-American can have any idea of the pride they must feel having an African-American in the White House. Sad to say, many of my own family members feel the same way as the person who wrote this note and don't approve even of my son's relationship with his significant other, and I can't even go and visit them because of it. I wish there were more people

in the world like MB!! You go, girl!! I am SOOOO proud of you!!

CaroASTHMA 1976,OSTEOARTHRITIS 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08, RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS 03/08 SJOGREN SYNDROME 07/08Mississippi

From: <gina.francis@ bigpond.com>Subject: Re: Nov 4th Races here & thereTo: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. comDate: Wednesday, November 5, 2008, 9:51 PM

Cor Blimey that sounds more like FRUSTRATION to me!

Mebbe it's time to call in a Koradji..... .

GIO

> > > > > > >> > > > > > > From: gina.francis@> > > > > > > Subject: Nov 4th Races here & there> > > > > > > To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. com> > > > > > > Date: Wednesday, November 5, 2008, 4:51 PM> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >>

> > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Nov 4th is the day that Oz STOPS... for a HORSE RACE....not> a> > > > Public> > > > > > holiday BUT we stop anyway....in the Work Place...at Race> Tracks> > > > > across> > > > > > the country..in every little Community Hall..Town Club> > > venues....no> > > > > Beer> > > > > > is served, no food is delivered... surgery is put on> > > > hold....Dentists> > > > > > Drills fall silent.....Bank Tellers get you to wait while you> > ALL> > > > tune> > > > > > in to the Tele to watch the race being run........WELL. ...all> I> > > can> > > > >

say> > > > > > is its just as well there's such a big time difference between> > the> > > > USA> > > > > & > > > > > > Oz 'cos we ALL stopped AGAIN to watch the results of YOUR> > > > Presidential> > > > > > Election!> > > > > > > Congratulations to all of your who backed the Winner & > > > > > Commiserations> > > > > > to those of you who pulled up in second place!> > > > > > > YOUR President affects OUR lives ....the World waits with> > baited> > > > > > breath!> > > > > > > Good Luck Barack Obama you've got one heck of a ride ahead> of> > > you!> > > > > > > in Oz> > > > > > >> > > >

> > >> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>