RemedySpot.com

Re: good news

Rate this topic

Guest guest

wow, that is like a nf2 mothers dream mris..... no change, no new ones. Georgia, am I right in remembering that in your family some members only develop just the an’s, and even those they just grow very slowly.,,, I think we all WANT your mutation!!!!

Even though you're not talking to me, I have decided to be kind and cheer you up just a tad. My baby, who is 12, had her full hands-knees-and-boomps-a-daisy MRI a little while ago and today the paediatrician finally got herself together to let us know the results. VSs are unchanged, no spinals or neckals or anywhere-elsels. Child is happy, child's sister says, " That's all right, " , Father says " Bloody marvellous, " Mother relieved and not unhappy.

Georgia

Sounds Great Georgia!

Keep the good news coming.

Get out of the corner. Sometimes it fun being naughty!

Blessings,

good news

Even though you're not talking to me, I have decided to be kind and cheer you up just a tad. My baby, who is 12, had her full hands-knees-and-boomps-a-daisy MRI a little while ago and today the paediatrician finally got herself together to let us know the results. VSs are unchanged, no spinals or neckals or anywhere-elsels. Child is happy, child's sister says, "That's all right,", Father says "Bloody marvellous," Mother relieved and not unhappy.

Georgia

Hi Georgia,

GREAT!!! News..

Lana :)

Even though you're not talking to me, I have decided to be kind and cheer you up just a tad. My baby, who is 12, had her full hands-knees-and-boomps-a-daisy MRI a little while ago and today the paediatrician finally got herself together to let us know the results. VSs are unchanged, no spinals or neckals or anywhere-elsels. Child is happy, child's sister says, "That's all right,", Father says "Bloody marvellous," Mother relieved and not unhappy.

Georgia

Hi Georgia,

GREAT!!! News..

Lana :)

Georgia

• 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...

YEAH  YEAH..Oh May how exciting. I remember the news when we got it. Our first called my hubby POP POP all on his own, wanted to be grandad. Didn't happen.I wanted to be grammy, nope. I wound up with Mamaw. Go figure.Children make your world all new and shiny again..CONGRATULATIONS  I know y'all will be just the best.  Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."  hi everyonejust to let you all know that i'm goingto be a granny for the first time. rosannais expecting, middle of may. it is greatnews. i was not expecting that. i thoughtshe would take a while longer as she's justa newly wed.funnilly enough the day she told me (and askedme to keep it quiet until her 12wk scan), mymother asked me if she was pregnant. that weemum of mine surely has a psychic side.andy has decided he's going to be a 'papa' andi'm having trouble. i dont want to be gran orgrannie and fancied nani. my mum is nana buteveryone cried me down at that. any suggestions?i'm sure the u.s. has words we haven't got herein the uk.anyhoo, i'm sooooo excited.may uip 0606glasgow, scotland

YEAH  YEAH..Oh May how exciting. I remember the news when we got it. Our first called my hubby POP POP all on his own, wanted to be grandad. Didn't happen.I wanted to be grammy, nope. I wound up with Mamaw. Go figure.Children make your world all new and shiny again..CONGRATULATIONS  I know y'all will be just the best.  Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."  hi everyonejust to let you all know that i'm goingto be a granny for the first time. rosannais expecting, middle of may. it is greatnews. i was not expecting that. i thoughtshe would take a while longer as she's justa newly wed.funnilly enough the day she told me (and askedme to keep it quiet until her 12wk scan), mymother asked me if she was pregnant. that weemum of mine surely has a psychic side.andy has decided he's going to be a 'papa' andi'm having trouble. i dont want to be gran orgrannie and fancied nani. my mum is nana buteveryone cried me down at that. any suggestions?i'm sure the u.s. has words we haven't got herein the uk.anyhoo, i'm sooooo excited.may uip 0606glasgow, scotland

May,

Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you! May is a lovely time to have a baby. I hope that her pregnancy and delivery are healthy and uneventful. My grandmothers are no longer with me but my mother's mom was called Nanny and for some reason my father's mom we called Ma. According to my Mom I'm the one who started calling her that and no one could ever figure out why but it stuck. She was Ma and my father's dad was PaPa.

Whatever the baby ends up calling you he/she will love you!!

Beth-Moderator

Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 06/08

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Friday, October 24, 2008 8:41:58 AMSubject: good news

hi everyonejust to let you all know that i'm goingto be a granny for the first time. rosannais expecting, middle of may. it is greatnews. i was not expecting that. i thoughtshe would take a while longer as she's justa newly wed.funnilly enough the day she told me (and askedme to keep it quiet until her 12wk scan), mymother asked me if she was pregnant. that weemum of mine surely has a psychic side.andy has decided he's going to be a 'papa' andi'm having trouble. i dont want to be gran orgrannie and fancied nani. my mum is nana buteveryone cried me down at that. any suggestions?i'm sure the u.s. has words we haven't got herein the uk.anyhoo, i'm sooooo excited.may uip 0606glasgow, scotland

Congratulations May... a grandchild is the next best thing to your own! My mother hated the word grandma or grandmother so she insisted the kids call her "Mimi"....I think it's actually French.

For me, I love "Gramma" and now "GG" for great-grandma. It reminds me I go on... and on...

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

good news

hi everyonejust to let you all know that i'm goingto be a granny for the first time. rosannais expecting, middle of may. it is greatnews. i was not expecting that. i thoughtshe would take a while longer as she's justa newly wed.funnilly enough the day she told me (and askedme to keep it quiet until her 12wk scan), mymother asked me if she was pregnant. that weemum of mine surely has a psychic side.andy has decided he's going to be a 'papa' andi'm having trouble. i dont want to be gran orgrannie and fancied nani. my mum is nana buteveryone cried me down at that. any suggestions?i'm sure the u.s. has words we haven't got herein the uk.anyhoo, i'm sooooo excited.may uip 0606glasgow, scotland

Congratulations May... a grandchild is the next best thing to your own! My mother hated the word grandma or grandmother so she insisted the kids call her "Mimi"....I think it's actually French.

For me, I love "Gramma" and now "GG" for great-grandma. It reminds me I go on... and on...

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

good news

good news

Peggy,

I had to laugh over what grandkids call us. My first grandson called me gaga ( unfortunately it sounded a lot like "caca") and his grandpa "crappa." I tried so hard to get him to call me something else and then finally gave up. My third grandson started calling me Grammy and the next two followed, but my last grandson calles me Manay. Who knows what the next name will be! Take care- R. (52) Sarcoid/PF 3/2006 Carlsbad, California

hi everyonejust to let you all know that i'm goingto be a granny for the first time. rosannais expecting, middle of may. it is greatnews. i was not expecting that. i thoughtshe would take a while longer as she's justa newly wed.funnilly enough the day she told me (and askedme to keep it quiet until her 12wk scan), mymother asked me if she was pregnant. that weemum of mine surely has a psychic side.andy has decided he's going to be a 'papa' andi'm having trouble. i

dont want to be gran orgrannie and fancied nani. my mum is nana buteveryone cried me down at that. any suggestions?i'm sure the u.s. has words we haven't got herein the uk.anyhoo, i'm sooooo excited.may uip 0606glasgow, scotland

Peggy,

I had to laugh over what grandkids call us. My first grandson called me gaga ( unfortunately it sounded a lot like "caca") and his grandpa "crappa." I tried so hard to get him to call me something else and then finally gave up. My third grandson started calling me Grammy and the next two followed, but my last grandson calles me Manay. Who knows what the next name will be! Take care- R. (52) Sarcoid/PF 3/2006 Carlsbad, California

hi everyonejust to let you all know that i'm goingto be a granny for the first time. rosannais expecting, middle of may. it is greatnews. i was not expecting that. i thoughtshe would take a while longer as she's justa newly wed.funnilly enough the day she told me (and askedme to keep it quiet until her 12wk scan), mymother asked me if she was pregnant. that weemum of mine surely has a psychic side.andy has decided he's going to be a 'papa' andi'm having trouble. i

dont want to be gran orgrannie and fancied nani. my mum is nana buteveryone cried me down at that. any suggestions?i'm sure the u.s. has words we haven't got herein the uk.anyhoo, i'm sooooo excited.may uip 0606glasgow, scotland

Peggy,

Mazel Tov May

I'm Bubbie to my grandchildren and Jerry is Zaydah to his granddaughter --- yiddish words

my grandchildren also have nana, poppy, mima, papa, mama and grandmom

my friends of German descent have oooma and ooopa

sometimes the children come up with the names and that's what staysPink Joyce IPF 3/06 Pennsylvania

Subject: good newsTo: Breathe-Support Date: Friday, October 24, 2008, 8:41 AM

>

> Congratulations May... a grandchild is the next best thing to your

own! My mother hated the word grandma or grandmother so she insisted

the kids call her " Mimi " ....I think it's actually French.

> For me, I love " Gramma " and now " GG " for great-grandma. It

reminds me I go on... and on...

>

> MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR.

> Nasturtiums

> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

>

> good news

>

>

> hi everyone

> just to let you all know that i'm going

> to be a granny for the first time. rosanna

> is expecting, middle of may. it is great

> news. i was not expecting that. i thought

> she would take a while longer as she's just

> a newly wed.

>

> funnilly enough the day she told me (and asked

> me to keep it quiet until her 12wk scan), my

> mother asked me if she was pregnant. that wee

> mum of mine surely has a psychic side.

>

> andy has decided he's going to be a 'papa' and

> i'm having trouble. i dont want to be gran or

> grannie and fancied nani. my mum is nana but

> everyone cried me down at that. any suggestions?

> i'm sure the u.s. has words we haven't got here

> in the uk.

>

> anyhoo, i'm sooooo excited.

>

> may uip 0606

> glasgow, scotland

>

Congrats to you and your daughter. My first graddaughter was to call

me " grandpa " but I foolishly asnwered to " Ba " and 15 years later I

am still Ba...and 6 more kids have followed suit. My wife is

a " Nana " . It doesn't matter what they call you as long as they call

you!

Mark

pf 11/07 Raleigh, NC USA

>

>

> Nasturtiums

>

> good news

>

>

> hi everyone

> a newly wed.

>

>

> in the uk.

>

>

> may uip 0606

> glasgow, scotland

>

you!

Mark

pf 11/07 Raleigh, NC USA

>

>

> Nasturtiums

>

> good news

>

>

> hi everyone

> a newly wed.

>

>

> in the uk.

>

>

> may uip 0606

> glasgow, scotland

>

you!

Mark

pf 11/07 Raleigh, NC USA

thanks all for your replies and suggestions.

i have to say i quite like grammy too, mary-lou.

someone told me that the child decides so i

was saying to andy that we need to say 'come

to .....' if we dont want to be daubed something

strange. my paternal grandmother was known as

'maw mac' and of course if you dont know any

different if doesn't seem strange to you when

you are young.

i loved inspirations....

ive enjoyed all the new photos... the ruby slippers,

geeta's beautiful family who beam happiness.

the 'signs' doc is just wonderful, as if the pf

poster.

sher i am so impressed at your quick turnaround to

keep brett's wee head warm. i bought myself a beenie

last week to wear dashing from car in rain. brollys

are so much hassle. i went for a cerise hat with

silver thread through it. do you know what - i'm

going to go out and buy myself a pair of ruby/cerise

shoes to go with them to help with this dreary weather.

it is very cold and windy here in glasgow this week

although we never get anything like ike so we can't

complain.

may

>

>

> Subject: good news

> To: Breathe-Support

> Date: Friday, October 24, 2008, 8:41 AM

>

>

>

>

>

>

> hi everyone

> a newly wed.

>

>

> in the uk.

>

>

> may uip 0606

> glasgow, scotland

>

Hi May,

Congratulations!!I felt like jumping in because this is exactly

what happened in my daughter's case , she got married in may and my

first grand chikd was born in march, boy was it a surprpise!! and a

child had come after so many years!Its been great being a

grandmother, it has given me continuous happiness inspite of the

distance between us.I am so glad for you .Now I am looking forward

to the second one.

Geeta

-- In Breathe-Support , " may "

wrote:

>

> hi everyone

> a newly wed.

>

>

> in the uk.

>

>

> may uip 0606

> glasgow, scotland

>