RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Geeta +

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Geeta ... well I hate to show my ignorance but WHY do you have Diwali? What is it's significance? It sounds like a very pleasant festival.

Oh you'll cope with a new baby just fine Geeta. Just sit, hold and love!

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

New pictures of our Sara> > > To: Breathe-Support > > > Date: Thursday, October 23, 2008, 7:31 AM> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > To all...I've added some new pictures of Sara. She's already 8> > months old.> > > One of the pictures shows her in a Dorothy costume. Her mommy> > has always> > > loved the Wizard of OZ! In fact there was a time when she was> > about 6 or 7 that she> > > said she was Dorothy. Now her Sara can be dressed up in the> > outfit!! Cute!!!> > >> > > --> > >> > >> > > Z 64, fibriotic NSIP/o5/PA> > > And "mild" PH/10/07 and Reynaud's too!!> > > No, NSIP was not self-inflictedâ?¦I never smoked!> > > Potter, reader,carousel lover and MomMom to Darah> > > and Sara> > > "I'm gonna be iron like a lion in Zion" Bob Marley> > > Vinca Minor-periwinkle is my flower> > >> > >> > >> >>

Gita,

I love hearing about festivals like this. It sounds so exciting and fun!

Beth-Moderator

Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 06/08

"Take chances, make mistakes and get messy!"

Miss Frizzle

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Sunday, October 26, 2008 10:51:32 AMSubject: Re: Geeta +

Thank you Sher for your kind words.yes it waiting time for us.I am a little anxious if I will be able to cope with the situation , even though not much is expected out of me, i think I will manage.Hi All,To day Diwali begins for us .It is one of our most important and interesting festival.I felt I should share this with you guys.It is a festival of lights, fire works and sweets galore!Each house is lit with lights and rows of tiny earthern oil lamps, Alarge lantern hangs out on the porch , and the front door is decorated with brilliant and beautiful patterns called 'rangolis'The festival spreads over a week with each day having special signicance.Sweets are excahnged with greetings , we wear new clothes and there are fireworks each day.These days we try not to indulge in them at least ondividually but have a mass cracker display keeping in mind the air pollution..It is a bad

time for patients like us. So iam busy making sweets and telling little Ashwini all about Diwali because she has no idea how it is really celeberated in India.I wish 's brother Dean had waited to see this festival, he has missed it just by a few days.Geeta-- In Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. com, "Sher Bauman" wrote:>> Geeta ... I think we all look pretty darn good considering what we "hide" under our skin. No ugly ducklings here.> I'm sure you are continuing to enjoy your time with family. Baby time is drawing close.> Love, Sher> > MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. > Nasturtiums> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> > New pictures of our Sara> > > To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. com> > > Date: Thursday, October 23, 2008, 7:31 AM> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > To all...I've added some new pictures of Sara. She's already 8> > months old.> > > One of the pictures shows her in a Dorothy costume. Her mommy> > has always> > > loved the Wizard of OZ! In fact there was a time when she was> > about 6 or 7 that she> > > said she was

Dorothy. Now her Sara can be dressed up in the> > outfit!! Cute!!!> > >> > > --> > >> > >> > > Z 64, fibriotic NSIP/o5/PA> > > And "mild" PH/10/07 and Reynaud's too!!> > > No, NSIP was not self-inflictedâ ?¦I never smoked!> > > Potter, reader,carousel lover and MomMom to Darah> > > and Sara> > > "I'm gonna be iron like a lion in Zion" Bob Marley> > > Vinca Minor-periwinkle is my flower> > >> > >> > >> >>