RemedySpot.com

Re: & Pink

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Well Ladies, I went to bed at 12:... Just couldn't hang in there. SOOOO I think the Rays just needed my support. LOL  I'll be watching tonight. Hopefully it won't go that long. I must be getting old or somethin cause I just fade around midnight. We'll seeeeee.. I wouldn't get the juicer out yet.   〠 Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."  Peggy, It's now 1:52 am and the PHILLIES have just beaten your Rays.Looks like I'll be enjoying that Florida OJ really soon!!!Yes, I've stayed up to watch the entire game that started at 10:00pm becauseof a miserable rainy day!!!But, now I'm done!!! I'm gong to sleep!GO PHILLIES Z 64, fibriotic NSIP/o5/PAAnd “mild†PH/10/07 and Reynaud’s too!!No, NSIP was not self-inflicted…I never smoked!Potter, reader,carousel lover and MomMom to Darahand Sara      “I’m gonna be iron like a lion in Zionâ€Â  Bob MarleyVinca Minor-periwinkle is my flower  Peggy wrote:Welcome back, we missed you. The board has been pretty quite. We do have newbies that I have yet to speakwith yet. Just been to pooped.. Had such a BIG week-end now here we go again..  Happy Birthday Miss ZOE.. Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly." <image002.gif>Hi Air Family….I’m back from a lovely restful holiday in the South Pacific…Norfolk Island to be exact for all you Map ADDICTS!It’s Birthday Week here for Miss Zoe who turns 6 on Thursday….Nikki & Ahli are up From Tassie to help celebrate & I’ve just ‘snatched’ a few moments to log on…havent’ a hope of catching up with all your news yet but just wanted to ‘log on’!Lotsa love,  in Oz                    <image003.jpg>IPF: Fibrotic NSIP/UIP ??Reynauds'                  May 2007  

No virus found in this incoming message.

Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com Version: 8.0.175 / Virus Database: 270.8.3/1744 - Release Date: 10/24/2008 6:08 PM