RemedySpot.com

Ritalin LA

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Marly: My son was given ritalin, but it is really for hyperactive kids. If your child is hyper then it's a good medicine. If that isn't the problem then he/she won't do well on it. How old is your child? My son is twenty and I finally agreed to start a very low dose of lithium (5 mgs. 2x a day)which you can buy over the counter. That has been great and I have seen a big improvement in his behavior. Good luck, Sandy

Guest guest

I'm not an expert on medications, but I believe this medication is more appropriate for those that have ADHD, not autism.

Is anyone's child on this medication? What are your thoughts about it?Thank you.Marly

--

Anggarciaa@...

THIS FACSIMILE TRANSMISSION IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE INDICATED RECIPIENT. THIS TRANSMISSION MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL, AND EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. IF THE READER OF THIS TRANSMISSION IS NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT OR THE EMPLOYEE OR AGENT RESPONSIBLE FOR DELIVERING THE TRANSMISSION TO THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT ANY DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION, DISCLOSURE, OR REPRODUCTION OF THIS TRANSMISSION IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF THE INTENDED, RECIPIENT IS NOT AN ENTITY OR INDIVIDUAL WITHIN YOUR OFFICE. PLEASE NOTIFY THE SENDER AT THE ABOVE LISTED NUMBER . PLEASE RETURN THE TRANSMISSION TO THE ABOVE - = LISTED ADDRESS, BY U.S. MAIL. THANK YOU.

Guest guest

I'm not an expert on medications, but I believe this medication is more appropriate for those that have ADHD, not autism.

Is anyone's child on this medication? What are your thoughts about it?Thank you.Marly

--

Anggarciaa@...

THIS FACSIMILE TRANSMISSION IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE INDICATED RECIPIENT. THIS TRANSMISSION MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL, AND EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. IF THE READER OF THIS TRANSMISSION IS NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT OR THE EMPLOYEE OR AGENT RESPONSIBLE FOR DELIVERING THE TRANSMISSION TO THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT ANY DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION, DISCLOSURE, OR REPRODUCTION OF THIS TRANSMISSION IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF THE INTENDED, RECIPIENT IS NOT AN ENTITY OR INDIVIDUAL WITHIN YOUR OFFICE. PLEASE NOTIFY THE SENDER AT THE ABOVE LISTED NUMBER . PLEASE RETURN THE TRANSMISSION TO THE ABOVE - = LISTED ADDRESS, BY U.S. MAIL. THANK YOU.

Guest guest

--

Anggarciaa@...

Guest guest

Many children with PDD-NOS have a hyperactivity (ADHD) component. This particular medication has also made

a profound difference in how my child behaves in school (PDD-NOS)..it seems to take the edge off his anxiety levels thus

reducing almost all of his inappropriate behaviors. Side effects have been minimal.

To: sList Sent: Monday, May 7, 2012 10:03:26 PMSubject: Re: Ritalin LA

My daughter has been on Focalin, a form of ritalin/chemicals are different. It made a day to night difference with her focusing. PDD-NOS. Now, she is older since we started and of course had to increase, perseverations can cause the lack of focus but still helps. Definately, the effects of meds based on each child how they work chemically with their systems.Sent from my Samsung Epicâ„¢ 4G A P wrote:

--

Anggarciaa@...