RemedySpot.com

Re: Migraine & Burning

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Have you taken a gluten intolerence test? I get headaches and burning from corn syrup. Try keeping a food/symptom diary.

BlueeberriCreate a Home Theater Like the Pros. Watch the video on AOL Home.

Guest guest

momjohnna wrote: >>>>I have had traditional one sided migraines for 30 years. The last two were Cluster migraine - lasting 3 days. Pure misery. However, this time I had such bruning pain in vulva the whole time.....anbody have a theory on connection? Momna...did you check out Dee's links on Magnesium a few days back? Really good. Also, google Magnesium for Migraines and see what info you get. Magnesium has so many good benefits, inclduing proper nerve function. I really feel for you....I used to have Ophthalmic Migraines in my 20's. By their very nature (vision distrubances) I always KNEW to get meds in me asap when I'd experience the wierd eye vibrations - freaky wierd - and lthen

I'd immediately go lie down in a dark room. Migraines STINK! Hope you find relief! Hugs, Chelle PS - Migraines can also be the result of hormone problems. When estrogen drops in the cycle, some women have menstrual migraines.

Guest guest

I don't get migraines but all my female relatives do - they say it's

just a matter of time, none of them had them till they were over 30 and

I'm only 26. =( But I also eat much healthier and they are all

overweight, high cholesterol, various other health issues. Hoping I can

ward some of it off.

Melinda

Guest guest

Thanks again for that tip Ora... I"d totally forgotten about you mentioning that before, about trying the 'frames' only. DUH...

One doctor said they can add some sort of a refractive' *whatever' they'd use on a pair of glasses and it might help. But I've worn contact lens for at least 45 years and not so sure I could back to glasses. I have a spare pair in case I lose a contact lens but talk about feeling like you're in a fun house with things really distorted. LOL But using just open frames (w. no glass in them) should work perfectly since I'd have the contacts in and not be looking thru any magnification. :)

Yes the left eye is much worse, both vision & cataract wise.

Thanks Ora.

Dee

PS: I agree that 'stress' is a word like 'vulvodynia' when they don't know what else to say or can't find a cause. ;) 'Ain't' dat da truth~