RemedySpot.com

Re: The latest

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Bruce, I am gonna be her treat.. lol  I'll spoil her as much as possible.. trust me. Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."  MBWell, make sure you reward yourself for the hard work with treats andsome nice relaxation. And even these couple of weeks, moderation. Ithink knowing its for a limited time allows our bodies and our minds tohandle more and handle it better.Glad the antibiotics did their job and its an all clear.Enjoy your alone time while parents are away.>> Hello all,> Just thought I'd give you all an update on my "job" caring for mybuddy Virginia. She's the nearly 81 year old mother of a good friend.She has many many health issues and increasing dementia. Fortunately formy sanity and overall stress level things are wrapping up, at least formy close involvement in the situation. We've visited several assistedliving facilities in the past week or so and Virginia has made a choiceand a deposit has been made on her new living quarters at a lovely placein Chapel Hill, NC. It's about 10 minutes from her currrent house inDurham. I'll probably be working more instead of less over the nextcouple of weeks as we all do what has to be done to get her moved overbut then I'm done.> I'm taking good care of me right now, not pushing, going to bed earlyand just being aware of my overall stress level. I will make adjustmentsin what I do depending on how I feel but it's important to me to finishthis out.>> In other news I finished my antibiotic on Monday, went back to thedoctor on Tuesday to be checked and have a chest xray. I got the allclear so that makes me very happy. I feel pretty good, a little tiredbut good and I'm looking forward to next week when my parents are goingaway for a couple of days and I have the house to myself!>>> Beth-Moderator> Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 06/08>

Your part of this crazy bunch.. my family is looking forward to spending some time with you too.Bill says he is working on a surprise for you..  ;) Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."  Peggy,Are you sure you want me when all your family is around? It would not hurt my feelings if you need that space for family or if you would just rather keep that weekend for your kids and your niece etc. I could always come another time. I don't want to take up space that someone else could be using. It wouldn't bother me at all if you want me to wait, I would totally understand.  Just let me know!Love you  Beth-ModeratorFibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 06/08         Re: The latestMB, I have thought for a week or so you were either tied up with Matilda or sick.  i am so glad to hear it iswinding down for you. This last push is going to be rough so please rest as much as you can.My niece called and they are coming down late the 17th and leaving early the 19th. I think Bill & Sandy are gonna be here and TT & Kenny. We gonna have a party.. ;))))You will be here in my little bedroom so don't worry I won't turn them loose on you.. lolI hope you are gonna be here for a few weeeeekkkks. ~(9@9)~ Have a good night.. Love ya, meLove & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly." <1.1913070999>Hello all,Just thought I'd give you all an update on my "job" caring for my buddy Virginia. She's the nearly 81 year old mother of a good friend. She has many many health issues and increasing dementia. Fortunately for my sanity and overall stress level things are wrapping up, at least for my close involvement in the situation.  We've visited several assisted living facilities in the past week or so and Virginia has made a choice and a deposit has been made on her new living quarters at a lovely place in Chapel Hill, NC. It's about 10 minutes from her currrent house in Durham. I'll probably be working more instead of less over the next couple of weeks as we all do what has to be done to get her moved over but then I'm done.I'm taking good care of me right now, not pushing, going to bed early and just being aware of my overall stress level. I will make adjustments in what I do depending on how I feel but it's important to me to finish this out. In other news I finished my antibiotic on Monday, went back to the doctor on Tuesday to be checked and have a chest xray. I got the all clear so that makes me very happy. I feel pretty good, a little tired but good and I'm looking forward to next week when my parents are going away for a couple of days and I have the house to myself!   Beth-ModeratorFibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 06/08        

Thanks Bruce,

Trust me I'm hyper aware of taking care of myself now. I definitely pushed too hard a couple of weeks ago and I won't do it again.

On another note, my insurance agent dropped off my Medigap policy today. My coverage officially starts November 1!! So I've got my Medicare, a Medigap policy (aka Medicare Supplement) and Part D prescription coverage!! Yipppee!!! It will feel so good to have insurance again!!

Beth-Moderator

Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 06/08

MBWell, make sure you reward yourself for the hard work with treats andsome nice relaxation. And even these couple of weeks, moderation. Ithink knowing its for a limited time allows our bodies and our minds tohandle more and handle it better.Glad the antibiotics did their job and its an all clear.Enjoy your alone time while parents are away.>> Hello all,> Just thought I'd give you all an update on my "job" caring for mybuddy Virginia. She's the nearly 81 year old mother of a good friend.She has many many health issues and increasing dementia. Fortunately formy sanity and overall stress level things are wrapping up, at least formy close involvement in the

situation. We've visited several assistedliving facilities in the past week or so and Virginia has made a choiceand a deposit has been made on her new living quarters at a lovely placein Chapel Hill, NC. It's about 10 minutes from her currrent house inDurham. I'll probably be working more instead of less over the nextcouple of weeks as we all do what has to be done to get her moved overbut then I'm done.> I'm taking good care of me right now, not pushing, going to bed earlyand just being aware of my overall stress level. I will make adjustmentsin what I do depending on how I feel but it's important to me to finishthis out.>> In other news I finished my antibiotic on Monday, went back to thedoctor on Tuesday to be checked and have a chest xray. I got the allclear so that makes me very happy. I feel pretty good, a little tiredbut good and I'm looking forward to next week when my parents

are goingaway for a couple of days and I have the house to myself!>>> Beth-Moderator> Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 06/08>

Thanks Bruce,

Trust me I'm hyper aware of taking care of myself now. I definitely pushed too hard a couple of weeks ago and I won't do it again.

On another note, my insurance agent dropped off my Medigap policy today. My coverage officially starts November 1!! So I've got my Medicare, a Medigap policy (aka Medicare Supplement) and Part D prescription coverage!! Yipppee!!! It will feel so good to have insurance again!!

Beth-Moderator

MBWell, make sure you reward yourself for the hard work with treats andsome nice relaxation. And even these couple of weeks, moderation. Ithink knowing its for a limited time allows our bodies and our minds tohandle more and handle it better.Glad the antibiotics did their job and its an all clear.Enjoy your alone time while parents are away.>> Hello all,> Just thought I'd give you all an update on my "job" caring for mybuddy Virginia. She's the nearly 81 year old mother of a good friend.She has many many health issues and increasing dementia. Fortunately formy sanity and overall stress level things are wrapping up, at least formy close involvement in the

situation. We've visited several assistedliving facilities in the past week or so and Virginia has made a choiceand a deposit has been made on her new living quarters at a lovely placein Chapel Hill, NC. It's about 10 minutes from her currrent house inDurham. I'll probably be working more instead of less over the nextcouple of weeks as we all do what has to be done to get her moved overbut then I'm done.> I'm taking good care of me right now, not pushing, going to bed earlyand just being aware of my overall stress level. I will make adjustmentsin what I do depending on how I feel but it's important to me to finishthis out.>> In other news I finished my antibiotic on Monday, went back to thedoctor on Tuesday to be checked and have a chest xray. I got the allclear so that makes me very happy. I feel pretty good, a little tiredbut good and I'm looking forward to next week when my parents

are goingaway for a couple of days and I have the house to myself!>>> Beth-Moderator> Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 06/08>

Thanks Bruce,

Beth-Moderator

Tell Bill to save those kind of surprises for Leanne....That was awfully funny though wasn't it? When he got her with the kitchen sprayer? I'll never forget the look on her face....LOL

Beth-Moderator

Re: The latestMB, I have thought for a week or so you were either tied up with Matilda or sick. i am so glad to hear it is

winding down for you. This last push is going to be rough so please rest as much as you can.

My niece called and they are coming down late the 17th and leaving early the 19th.

I think Bill & Sandy are gonna be here and TT & Kenny.

We gonna have a party.. ;))))

You will be here in my little bedroom so don't worry I won't turn them loose on you.. lol

I hope you are gonna be here for a few weeeeekkkks. ~(9@9)~

Have a good night.. Love ya, me

Love & Prayers, Peggy

Florida, IPF/UIP 2004

"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet,

when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."

<1.1913070999>

Hello all,

Just thought I'd give you all an update on my "job" caring for my buddy Virginia. She's the nearly 81 year old mother of a good friend. She has many many health issues and increasing dementia. Fortunately for my sanity and overall stress level things are wrapping up, at least for my close involvement in the situation. We've visited several assisted living facilities in the past week or so and Virginia has made a choice and a deposit has been made on her new living quarters at a lovely place in Chapel Hill, NC. It's about 10 minutes from her currrent house in Durham. I'll probably be working more instead of less over the next couple of weeks as we all do what has to be done to get her moved over but then I'm done.

I'm taking good care of me right now, not pushing, going to bed early and just being aware of my overall stress level. I will make adjustments in what I do depending on how I feel but it's important to me to finish this out.

In other news I finished my antibiotic on Monday, went back to the doctor on Tuesday to be checked and have a chest xray. I got the all clear so that makes me very happy. I feel pretty good, a little tired but good and I'm looking forward to next week when my parents are going away for a couple of days and I have the house to myself!

Beth-Moderator

Tell Bill to save those kind of surprises for Leanne....That was awfully funny though wasn't it? When he got her with the kitchen sprayer? I'll never forget the look on her face....LOL

Beth-Moderator

Re: The latestMB, I have thought for a week or so you were either tied up with Matilda or sick. i am so glad to hear it is

winding down for you. This last push is going to be rough so please rest as much as you can.

My niece called and they are coming down late the 17th and leaving early the 19th.

You will be here in my little bedroom so don't worry I won't turn them loose on you.. lol

Love & Prayers, Peggy

Florida, IPF/UIP 2004

<1.1913070999>

Hello all,

Just thought I'd give you all an update on my "job" caring for my buddy Virginia. She's the nearly 81 year old mother of a good friend. She has many many health issues and increasing dementia. Fortunately for my sanity and overall stress level things are wrapping up, at least for my close involvement in the situation. We've visited several assisted living facilities in the past week or so and Virginia has made a choice and a deposit has been made on her new living quarters at a lovely place in Chapel Hill, NC. It's about 10 minutes from her currrent house in Durham. I'll probably be working more instead of less over the next couple of weeks as we all do what has to be done to get her moved over but then I'm done.

I'm taking good care of me right now, not pushing, going to bed early and just being aware of my overall stress level. I will make adjustments in what I do depending on how I feel but it's important to me to finish this out.

In other news I finished my antibiotic on Monday, went back to the doctor on Tuesday to be checked and have a chest xray. I got the all clear so that makes me very happy. I feel pretty good, a little tired but good and I'm looking forward to next week when my parents are going away for a couple of days and I have the house to myself!

Beth-Moderator

Beth-Moderator

Love & Prayers, Peggy

Florida, IPF/UIP 2004

<1.1913070999>

Hello all,

Beth-Moderator

He is just full of himself and a whole lot of mischievous stuff. I'll keep him in check.  on the other hand is in the bulls eye.. lol  they are funny. I just could not believe he got Leanne with the sprayer. I was shocked.  Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."  Tell Bill to save those kind of surprises for Leanne....That was awfully funny though wasn't it? When he got her with the kitchen sprayer?  I'll never forget the look on her face....LOL  Beth-ModeratorFibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 06/08         Re: The latestMB, I have thought for a week or so you were either tied up with Matilda or sick.  i am so glad to hear it iswinding down for you. This last push is going to be rough so please rest as much as you can.My niece called and they are coming down late the 17th and leaving early the 19th. I think Bill & Sandy are gonna be here and TT & Kenny. We gonna have a party.. ;))))You will be here in my little bedroom so don't worry I won't turn them loose on you.. lolI hope you are gonna be here for a few weeeeekkkks. ~(9@9)~ Have a good night.. Love ya, meLove & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly." <1.1913070999>Hello all,Just thought I'd give you all an update on my "job" caring for my buddy Virginia. She's the nearly 81 year old mother of a good friend. She has many many health issues and increasing dementia. Fortunately for my sanity and overall stress level things are wrapping up, at least for my close involvement in the situation.  We've visited several assisted living facilities in the past week or so and Virginia has made a choice and a deposit has been made on her new living quarters at a lovely place in Chapel Hill, NC. It's about 10 minutes from her currrent house in Durham. I'll probably be working more instead of less over the next couple of weeks as we all do what has to be done to get her moved over but then I'm done.I'm taking good care of me right now, not pushing, going to bed early and just being aware of my overall stress level. I will make adjustments in what I do depending on how I feel but it's important to me to finish this out. In other news I finished my antibiotic on Monday, went back to the doctor on Tuesday to be checked and have a chest xray. I got the all clear so that makes me very happy. I feel pretty good, a little tired but good and I'm looking forward to next week when my parents are going away for a couple of days and I have the house to myself!   Beth-ModeratorFibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 06/08        

MB... reading your update on Virginia. I think it's a good thing, that considering all things, she has found a nice place to be. There seems to be no doubt she needs more care and monitoring than you are able to provide.

Glad for you to have insurance stuff fixed too!

Now you can go into a winter season feeling relaxed for sure.

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

The latest

Hello all,

Beth-Moderator

MB... reading your update on Virginia. I think it's a good thing, that considering all things, she has found a nice place to be. There seems to be no doubt she needs more care and monitoring than you are able to provide.

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

The latest

Hello all,

Beth-Moderator

The latest

Hello all,

Beth-Moderator