RemedySpot.com

Re: hydrogen peroxide therapy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Brett, All I know is it fizzzzies a lot.  What on earth do you do with it?  Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly." 

Peggy ,well it's not the stuff at your local drug storethat stuff is really only 3% h2o2 the rest is water and other chemicalsand you take it intravenously or orally I guessI need to do some research Brett, All I know is it fizzzzies a lot. What on earth do you do with it? Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida, IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly." <pastedGraphic.tiff> Brett Bowserbrett@...

I'm not going to be much help Brett but I did look into it and decided against it. I can't tell you why now. It was around the first of the year and I'm just not remembering the details.

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

hydrogen peroxide therapy

has anybody done any research on

hydrogen peroxide therapy??

my wife wants me to try it but what I have read

doesn't sound like anything I want to mess with

Brett Bowser 40 MI.

familial UIP/IPF 11/07

stage 4 lung cancer 7/08