RemedySpot.com

Re: Reading tutor

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Go on WyzAnt and put in your criteria in – I found a wonderful tutor for my daughter in this website Tonya QuarequioLicensed Loan Originator/Owner, NMLS: 88836Celebrity Mortgage NMLS: 206978320 SE 11th StreetFort Lauderdale, Florida 33316Telephone: Facsimile: Cellular: Email: tonya.celebrity@...Website: www.celebritymtg.net The highest compliment I can be paid is the trust and confidence you demonstrate when introducing me to family, friends and associates who might also benefit from the services I provide. Your referrals are greatly appreciated. From: sList [mailto:sList ] On Behalf Of Sharon WilponSent: Friday, June 08, 2012 8:56 AMTo: slistSubject: Reading tutor Does anyone know someone who can do reading comprehension for third grade PDD-NOS child in the City area over the summer? We are looking for someone with the ability to teach different strategies for comprehension.

Guest guest

Go on WyzAnt and put in your criteria in – I found a wonderful tutor for my daughter in this website Tonya QuarequioLicensed Loan Originator/Owner, NMLS: 88836Celebrity Mortgage NMLS: 206978320 SE 11th StreetFort Lauderdale, Florida 33316Telephone: Facsimile: Cellular: Email: tonya.celebrity@...Website: www.celebritymtg.net The highest compliment I can be paid is the trust and confidence you demonstrate when introducing me to family, friends and associates who might also benefit from the services I provide. Your referrals are greatly appreciated. From: sList [mailto:sList ] On Behalf Of Sharon WilponSent: Friday, June 08, 2012 8:56 AMTo: slistSubject: Reading tutor Does anyone know someone who can do reading comprehension for third grade PDD-NOS child in the City area over the summer? We are looking for someone with the ability to teach different strategies for comprehension.

Guest guest

Guest guest

I know of a tutor. You can email me privately at jodi854@....From Jodi A. Neuhof

Go on WyzAnt and put in your criteria in – I found a wonderful tutor for my daughter in this website <image005.jpg> Tonya QuarequioLicensed Loan Originator/Owner, NMLS: 88836Celebrity Mortgage NMLS: 206978320 SE 11th StreetFort Lauderdale, Florida 33316Telephone: Facsimile: Cellular: Email: tonya.celebrity@...Website: www.celebritymtg.net The highest compliment I can be paid is the trust and confidence you demonstrate when introducing me to family, friends and associates who might also benefit from the services I provide. Your referrals are greatly appreciated. From: sList [mailto:sList ] On Behalf Of Sharon WilponSent: Friday, June 08, 2012 8:56 AMTo: slistSubject: Reading tutor Does anyone know someone who can do reading comprehension for third grade PDD-NOS child in the City area over the summer? We are looking for someone with the ability to teach different strategies for comprehension.

Guest guest

I know of a tutor. You can email me privately at jodi854@....From Jodi A. Neuhof

Go on WyzAnt and put in your criteria in – I found a wonderful tutor for my daughter in this website <image005.jpg> Tonya QuarequioLicensed Loan Originator/Owner, NMLS: 88836Celebrity Mortgage NMLS: 206978320 SE 11th StreetFort Lauderdale, Florida 33316Telephone: Facsimile: Cellular: Email: tonya.celebrity@...Website: www.celebritymtg.net The highest compliment I can be paid is the trust and confidence you demonstrate when introducing me to family, friends and associates who might also benefit from the services I provide. Your referrals are greatly appreciated. From: sList [mailto:sList ] On Behalf Of Sharon WilponSent: Friday, June 08, 2012 8:56 AMTo: slistSubject: Reading tutor Does anyone know someone who can do reading comprehension for third grade PDD-NOS child in the City area over the summer? We are looking for someone with the ability to teach different strategies for comprehension.

Guest guest

Guest guest

Your ABA therapist can add in reading programs. that is the best way todo it because it is Direct Instruction (DI) which is what our kids need, and it is repeated until fluency.

Reading tutor

Does anyone know someone who can do reading comprehension for third grade PDD-NOS child in the City area over the summer? We are looking for someone with the ability to teach different strategies for comprehension.

Guest guest

Your ABA therapist can add in reading programs. that is the best way todo it because it is Direct Instruction (DI) which is what our kids need, and it is repeated until fluency.

Reading tutor

Does anyone know someone who can do reading comprehension for third grade PDD-NOS child in the City area over the summer? We are looking for someone with the ability to teach different strategies for comprehension.

Guest guest

Reading tutor

Guest guest

I am an ESE TEACHER K-12th grade with a Reading an ESOL endorsement. Please

email me or call me . I am flexible throughout the summer.

Thank you,

Yaray

>

> Does anyone know someone who can do reading comprehension for third grade

PDD-NOS child in the City area over the summer? We are looking for

someone with the ability to teach different strategies for comprehension.

>