RemedySpot.com

Sawgrass closing down cluster programs

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Last I heard the cluster will remain for one more year.

Hi Everybody,Is it true that Sawgrass Elementary is closing down their cluster program? Does anyone know when and why?Thanks------------------------------------

Guest guest

Hi group, I've heard a lot of controversy going on with the cluster classroom , do we know why their closing?Sent from my iPhone

Hi Everybody,Is it true that Sawgrass Elementary is closing down their cluster program? Does anyone know when and why?Thanks------------------------------------

Guest guest

The cluster is going to be at Sawgrass next year. As of right now, only for one more year. Some say it's because Horizon Elementary has such a small program and Sawgrass has too many ESE kids in the school, so the district was going to move the cluster classes to Horizon. But I don't know that is the reason for sure. I just know according to the county, Sawgrass will still have their cluster classes for next school year.

Hi group, I've heard a lot of controversy going on with the cluster classroom , do we know why their closing?Sent from my iPhone