RemedySpot.com

Re: Switching schools

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

It is a reassignment form and you must do it now before June 15 for the next school year.

Always

Ana Brushingham

To: sList Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2012 12:55 PMSubject: Switching schools

Hello ListmatesI'm happy with the ESE program at Country Isles in Weston and am trying to switch my youngest daughter, who is typical, to that school. Since its not our home school I understand there's a form to fill out but I can't find it on Broward county's school site. Does anyone know how to do this?Cindy Cell/Text Sent from my iPhone

Guest guest

Me need to call the school and ask who you talk to about a reassignment Sent from my Samsung Epicâ„¢ 4G Cindy wrote:

Hello Listmates

I'm happy with the ESE program at Country Isles in Weston and am trying to switch my youngest daughter, who is typical, to that school.

Since its not our home school I understand there's a form to fill out but I can't find it on Broward county's school site.

Does anyone know how to do this?

Cindy

Cell/Text

Sent from my iPhone

Guest guest

Hi Cindy!Go to www.browardschools.com and check Re assignments in one of the menues. Follow instructions. You have to do this before june 14th.Hope this helps. Please ask me if any questions tonight.Fabiola Sent from my BlackBerry® on the MetroPCS NetworkSender: sList Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 12:55:14 -0400To: <sList >ReplyTo: sList Subject: Switching schools Hello ListmatesI'm happy with the ESE program at Country Isles in Weston and am trying to switch my youngest daughter, who is typical, to that school. Since its not our home school I understand there's a form to fill out but I can't find it on Broward county's school site. Does anyone know how to do this?Cindy Cell/Text Sent from my iPhone